What does you AT&T order status say?

THEjbrad

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Yea mine isn't coming till next week even though I ordered on the 5th so looks like I'll stay with verizon who understands what a pre order means. Return product cancel line no understanding of pre order and could d9 nothing to help a potential new customer or I could just go in Friday get one and return the other one whenever it comes lol

Infamousx14

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Mine is coming on Monday. WTF

Scheduled delivery date:
08/22/2016 by End of Day

Unreal.

Switching over from Iphone after 8 years, and this was suppose to be the first ever phone I get on release date ugh

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine is coming on Monday. WTF

Scheduled delivery date:
08/22/2016 by End of Day

Unreal.

Switching over from Iphone after 8 years, and this was suppose to be the first ever phone I get on release date ugh

Sorry to hear that :( Just curious, when and how did you order? In store or att.com?

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Yea mine isn't coming till next week even though I ordered on the 5th so looks like I'll stay with verizon who understands what a pre order means. Return product cancel line no understanding of pre order and could d9 nothing to help a potential new customer or I could just go in Friday get one and return the other one whenever it comes lol

It probably won't be any consolation but things like this happen with other companies also. I know it sucks, but you shouldn't take it so personally. In the past, when I've ordered from AT&T it seemed like I never got my device as soon as other people. It was always a few days later and into the next week after launch. I've pre-ordered devices early only to see people walk right in the store on launch day and purchase, while I wait weeks.

It's just the nature of this business, and it happens with AT&T, Google etc... The only company that has it down, from my experience is Apple. If you're willing to get up early and order as soon as you can, you usually get stuff fast. Having said that, if you wait, you will be in a world of hurt lol! T Mobile seems to do ok also. I don't know about Verizon, I haven't dealt with them in a while since the fallacy Nexus.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: What does you AT&T order status say?

So by ordering in AT&T Store i see lots will get it later and delivered by UPS, but on website AT&T comes tomorrow with FedEx delivery, that is odd.

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: What does you AT&T order status say?

That's what I'm noticing as well. A lot of the same on the XDA forums, quite a few people there that ordered from store not getting it till Monday via UPS ground, but some that ordered from store are getting it friday by UPS 2 day air.

Seems totally random

People that ordered from att.com seem to be having the most luck though and a lot are getting their note 7 tomorrow.

Zera9588

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
That really is strange. They should of use all the same delivery regardless of online or in store order. Y'all have to wait til Monday now :(

brandon_powell

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered in store, status still shows preparing to ship. Online chat could tell me nothing, phone call could only get me my order number and saying it will ship today or tomorrow. Just a bit frustrating. If I don't get it on launch day I'll be passed. If comes on Friday that's fine but if it takes another week to get here I will not be happy.

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on the 3rd with AT@T .com and I got my FedEx tracking no. with delivery to morrow. Just lucky I guess!

Same for me. It seems like most people that pre ordered from the att.com site are getting their note 7 tomorrow. People that pre ordered from a retail store are having dif luck for the most part.

UJPigyR.png

Illuminated_One

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Wait, I thought people were saying that ATT used fed ex or something like that? Says UPS....

Mine said it shipped out yesterday, and it says I will get it on monday! WTF :( So not happy with this

kazman12

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I ordered in store, status still shows preparing to ship. Online chat could tell me nothing, phone call could only get me my order number and saying it will ship today or tomorrow. Just a bit frustrating. If I don't get it on launch day I'll be passed. If comes on Friday that's fine but if it takes another week to get here I will not be happy.

Same thing here.
Phone support, chat, and the store had no info. Not even a tracking number. What a joke.