What does you AT&T order status say?

Chuck Young

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
I have proof that Samsung or AT&T have teleportation machines. How else can a phone travel from Indianapolis Indianan to Denver Colorado in 10 minutes?

It takes them 10 minutes to scan, transporter=0 seconds

!note7.jpg

Attachments

• !note7.jpg
    !note7.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 21

OmniTate

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
All right guys I got it! But UPS made me late for work (will call not ready) I'll post photos and tell you bout the box on lunch for those who don't have it by then ;-)

metzy25

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Still preparing to ship. Speechless. I am without speech.

I agree. The crazy thing is i cant cancel my order, when i try to it says it has already been sent for shipping. Yet when i chat with att they say its on back order, but they cant cancel it. Back order would mean at this time they dont have a phone for me. So how is it, when i try to cancel it says it has been sent to shipping. No sense at all.

Rafterman00

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Actually, current estimates are that to scan someone the size of a person for transport and store the data, using quantum entanglement, you would need to fill the Empire State Building with 8 TB hard drives.

That's an improvement from the "stack of hard drives half way across the galaxy" that it was 10 years ago ;)

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Mines on a truck too!! Too bad I'm at work till 4.

Can't focus.....

The struggle is real- same here. My wife just said the UPS truck drove by the house and mine was out for delivery at 8:15am this morning. I told her to be a good wife and flag those effer's down lolol She told me to go back to work. haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49