What does you AT&T order status say?

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery!! So excited!! I just got my tracking info from att and apparently they shipped it on the 14th? Either way I'm super excited now. I can't wait to see the ups guy.

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
My my my, how the mood has changed on here since yesterday and the day prior (and they day before that, etc lol)

Does anyone know if T-Mobile or Verizon customers got theirs before today? Or are we all getting them today and tomorrow (with a few Monday peeps)

Most T-mobile customers are getting them today the rest tomorrow.

Posted via the Android Central App

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I may be sending mine back. For some reason the fingerprint scanner will not work. I tried resetting and it still doesn't work, in fact no security works.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Funny thing here. I was undecided on the N7 till around Tues last week when I decided its a go. Since about Friday, my N5 has been losing battery very quickly. Seems it knows its being replaced and has stopped trying to please me. 🙁

At&t Note5

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Wow! Great determination! Did you ask for $60 credit or was that credit amount suggested by a rep? I'm thinking about doing the same today especially considering my phone won't be arrive until Monday.

I originally requested $40 (basically the difference in price and the cost of a Samsung box, but after being transferred I upped the amount each time someone could help me. By the end I was asking for $150 in credits, knowing darn well I would accept less. They gave me $60. the entire time I explained that if they disconnected the chat I would forward the chat transcript to corporate customer relations and post on social media. I went in originally for fun, however by the time i was transferred 5x it was the principle of the whole thing and I was legitimately pissed no one could help me and I was being passed off to incorrect people. $60 well deserved lol. So I technically paid $819 for the Note 7 in the ugly ATT box, instead of $879 for the nice box. I suggest everyone complain about the packaging and hit them where it hurts.

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Phone was just delivered. I'm off at 430 so I fully expect this to be the longest. hour. ever. Along with crazy Delaware traffic to kick in.

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Funny thing here. I was undecided on the N7 till around Tues last week when I decided its a go. Since about Friday, my N5 has been losing battery very quickly. Seems it knows its being replaced and has stopped trying to please me. ??????

At&t Note5

Same here. My Note4 just starteedrandomly rebooting and running slow this past week. Maybe AT&T is remotely sabotaging our phones to force us to upgrade :)

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Well THAT'S not good. Especially considering you're doing a video

At&t Note5

maybe you are a vampire and it doesn't recognize you.

Well, there is no problem with my phone. It turns out the lock screen timeout was set to 10 minutes by default. A nice young lady at the AT&t store figured it out. I consider myself an expert concerning smartphones, but I'm glad I allowed her to do her job and figure it out. I guess this is something you all should look out for.

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Well, there is no problem with my phone. It turns out the lock screen timeout was set to 10 minutes by default. A nice young lady at the AT&t store figured it out. I consider myself an expert concerning smartphones, but I'm glad I allowed her to do her job and figure it out. I guess this is something you all should look out for.

So you didn't need a security input for 10 minutes each time you unlocked it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad