How many Samsung Notes have you owned?

dcooper830

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I had the 2, 3, 4, 5.. and now have the Note 7 on order.

And this may be weird, but I've kept them all. I'm building up a collection!

They make great little tablets to have around the house long after they're no longer in service.

Pluso there's tons of pics and videos on them that's always fun to go back and look at.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I have bounced back and forth on manufacturers. I am moving from my first Note, the Note4 to a Note 7, which will be the first time in a while I have stayed with a manufacturer.

I am not a huge fan of Sammy, but I have to say, they are getting better with each iteration. I am (was) a fan of Moto, but they are getting worse with each iteration.

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I've been on team samsung since the s3. I've owned the s5 and s7 edge
Had a few people tell me that if I loved the s series than I'll really love the note so
This will be my first note

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I've owned every Note except the first one. Fond memories of my Verizon Note 2 with vzw logo plastered on the home button.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
3 and 4, still got the 4 and will keep it when I get the 7.
They couldn't give me a 5, I need big storage, and really need the removable battery. Will relent and I am getting the 7.

archer75

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Note 2 and 3. Then off to nexus phones. Various other galaxies. A motorola. And now an iphone 6s plus. Looking to come back with the note 7.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been long time samsung user. But if I purchase the note 7, it will be first note.

Posted from Android Central.
on Samsung Galaxy s5

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
My evolution of smartphones:
Blackberry (don't remember the model)
DroidX
HTC Thunderbolt
Samsung S3 (Wanted the Note, but Verizon didn't offer it)
Note 3
Note 4
Note 7 (skipped Note 5 cuz i needed that SD card!)

Once I was stung by the S Pen bug, I never looked back. I keep my eyes and ears pealed for any Note competition, but no one else has a S Pen with its functions like Samsung does! So...Samsung's got me for now. :-$ :-$

Last edited:

Dracolan

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I had the 2, 3, 4, 5.. and now have the Note 7 on order.

And this may be weird, but I've kept them all. I'm building up a collection!

They make great little tablets to have around the house long after they're no longer in service.

Pluso there's tons of pics and videos on them that's always fun to go back and look at.

I am the same way, I still have every smartphone i have ever owned, dating back to the T-moblie G1.

Missalyssa928

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have owned every note that has came out in the US 1,2,3,4,Note Edge,5, and soon to be note 7. I pre ordered mine last friday morning :) I have always loved the note line.:)

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I've owned almost every Nexus, Galaxy S, LG, etc etc.. But never a Note. My wife on the other hand, has had a Note 3, 4, and 5. She is using an S7 Edge right now though and this will be my first Note.