How many Samsung Notes have you owned?

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
When the first note came out i had a Samsung Galaxy S2 and i remember looking at someone with the Note and using a pen. I knew exactly what it was and I knew my next phone had to be the Note 2. Quickly the Note 2 was my favorite phone at the time. The Note 3 left me witha. Bitter taste camera was horrible and the leather with stitching was really bad. The phone did take a beating though without breaking. The note 4 changed the face of Samsung Notes. The Metalic was amazing around the phone. The note 5 was great but no Micro Sd card left me deleting apps or transferring pictures at least once a month. Also it took forever exactly about 7 months before the Note 5 got android 6.0.1 which was a great uodate but took forever. The Note 7 will possibly be the phone that satisfies my need for a yearly upgrade.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I liked the Sense UI but boy was it bulky! With the exception of the Note 4, I only keep my phone for 12 months or less.

I had the Thunderbolt with the extended battery.

3-20-11-htc-thunderbolt-extended-battery.jpg

The nice thing about that setup... if I had to hunt for food .... I could use it to bludgeon small animals.

Jagadalic

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
I've had the note 3 4 and 5. I'll never forget how much I loved my note 4. Held onto that phone longer than any other phone since I got my phone addiction lol

Posted via the Android Central App

forums_d

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
Had the s3 for a short time to test samsung and loved it then got the note 3 then note 5 now note 7 and I don't think I'm ever going to change notes are the best

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,

Long time Note user here. I started with the Note 2 and never looked back with the 3, 4, 5 and now the 7 on order. I have used alot of phones in between but always came back to this series. Who is a Note groupie?

Same as you actually. Started with the note 2

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol