How many have pre ordered already?

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Is there any way to find out how many people have pre ordered their note 7 already? With the limited number of gifts what's the reality of being one of the first 250k for the watch or card?

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to find out how many people have pre ordered their note 7 already? With the limited number of gifts what's the reality of being one of the first 250k for the watch or card?

The fine print said the first 250k, or until supplies run out. It's up to the digression of Sammy. You should be fine though. That, and they also said in the fine print that they'll offer 100 in gift credits if they run out that badly/quickly. Just fill out your form immediately and you should be okay.

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
That's my plan is have a phone with the Samsung website up and as soon as they turn it on so I can get the details entering it and snapping a pic of the receipt asap. Would like to get the gear fit 2 within a couple weeks and not months

ShiftTab

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Also, the watch isn't technically a free item for AT&T, I believe you still have to sign up for a data plan according to their fine print which is an additional $10/month for 2 years which = $240 total in additional costs.

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Also, the watch isn't technically a free item for AT&T, I believe you still have to sign up for a data plan according to their fine print which is an additional $10/month for 2 years which = $240 total in additional costs.
That's not true. The Gear Fit 2 is being offered by Samsung and is separate from any AT&T offerings. The Gear S2 is what AT&T is promoting. It's an actual smart watch, not a fitness band. You can buy your note from AT&T and mail off for the Gear Fit 2 from Samsung and ignore the AT&T crap.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered mine from Samsung.com and already have the sd card. Not sure how you would be able to tell how many pre-orders have been placed already. I did read somewhere that the pre-orders for the Note 7 have outpaced the pre-orders for the s7.

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Pre-ordered mine from Samsung.com and already have the sd card. Not sure how you would be able to tell how many pre-orders have been placed already. I did read somewhere that the pre-orders for the Note 7 have outpaced the pre-orders for the s7.

I saw that but idk how there were so the S7 so I'm most likely going to wait a couple months for Samsung to ship mine or send me the $100 gift card to their website as a consolation prize

ShiftTab

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
That's not true. The Gear Fit 2 is being offered by Samsung and is separate from any AT&T offerings. The Gear S2 is what AT&T is promoting. It's an actual smart watch, not a fitness band. You can buy your note from AT&T and mail off for the Gear Fit 2 from Samsung and ignore the AT&T crap.

How does this work? What is the process to get the Gear Fit 2?

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
That's cool on the Samsung pay part. Never used it (note 3 currently) would that be quicker than using the website? And if you know, what would the steps be to submit that way?

It seems to be seamless that way. I tried to start the process actually so I'd be ready. Just all the basic info off the box will be needed. That and your shipping info.

When you sign up for Samsung Pay by the way, use my referral code and we both get five bucks! :)

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

You have the SD card already?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance