08-11-2016 11:48 AM
27 12
tools
    Is there any way to find out how many people have pre ordered their note 7 already? With the limited number of gifts what's the reality of being one of the first 250k for the watch or card?
    08-10-2016 12:47 PM
    Is there any way to find out how many people have pre ordered their note 7 already? With the limited number of gifts what's the reality of being one of the first 250k for the watch or card?
    The fine print said the first 250k, or until supplies run out. It's up to the digression of Sammy. You should be fine though. That, and they also said in the fine print that they'll offer 100 in gift credits if they run out that badly/quickly. Just fill out your form immediately and you should be okay.
    08-10-2016 12:50 PM
    That's my plan is have a phone with the Samsung website up and as soon as they turn it on so I can get the details entering it and snapping a pic of the receipt asap. Would like to get the gear fit 2 within a couple weeks and not months
    08-10-2016 01:36 PM
    Also, the watch isn't technically a free item for AT&T, I believe you still have to sign up for a data plan according to their fine print which is an additional $10/month for 2 years which = $240 total in additional costs.
    08-10-2016 01:52 PM
    I'm with Verizon but that is good to know I'll have to check into that as that would suck paying for that as well
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-10-2016 02:00 PM
    I'm with Verizon but that is good to know I'll have to check into that as that would suck paying for that as well
    You're fine with Verizon. The monthly fee is only with the Gear S2 which only AT&T is offering. The fit2 hat no monthly charge
    08-10-2016 02:07 PM
    Sweet thanks for that!
    08-10-2016 02:08 PM
    I didn't know it was until supplies last. Yike!
    08-10-2016 02:15 PM
    Also, the watch isn't technically a free item for AT&T, I believe you still have to sign up for a data plan according to their fine print which is an additional $10/month for 2 years which = $240 total in additional costs.
    That's not true. The Gear Fit 2 is being offered by Samsung and is separate from any AT&T offerings. The Gear S2 is what AT&T is promoting. It's an actual smart watch, not a fitness band. You can buy your note from AT&T and mail off for the Gear Fit 2 from Samsung and ignore the AT&T crap.
    08-10-2016 02:27 PM
    Pre-ordered mine from Samsung.com and already have the sd card. Not sure how you would be able to tell how many pre-orders have been placed already. I did read somewhere that the pre-orders for the Note 7 have outpaced the pre-orders for the s7.
    08-10-2016 02:41 PM
    Pre-ordered mine from Samsung.com and already have the sd card. Not sure how you would be able to tell how many pre-orders have been placed already. I did read somewhere that the pre-orders for the Note 7 have outpaced the pre-orders for the s7.
    I saw that but idk how there were so the S7 so I'm most likely going to wait a couple months for Samsung to ship mine or send me the $100 gift card to their website as a consolation prize
    08-10-2016 02:47 PM
    That's not true. The Gear Fit 2 is being offered by Samsung and is separate from any AT&T offerings. The Gear S2 is what AT&T is promoting. It's an actual smart watch, not a fitness band. You can buy your note from AT&T and mail off for the Gear Fit 2 from Samsung and ignore the AT&T crap.
    How does this work? What is the process to get the Gear Fit 2?
    08-10-2016 03:01 PM
    Fill out the rebate form from Samsung's website after you get your phone.
    08-10-2016 03:07 PM
    You need to receive your phone first. Then go to the Samsung site here:

Enter your info, and you'll get your gift ...
    ShiftTab likes this.
    08-10-2016 03:08 PM
    You need to receive your phone first. Then go to the Samsung site here:

Enter your info, and you'll get your gift ...
    And you'll also be able to do it straight from the phone through Samsung Pay. The process is super simple.
    dsignori and ShiftTab like this.
    08-10-2016 03:25 PM
    And you'll also be able to do it straight from the phone through Samsung Pay. The process is super simple.
    That's cool on the Samsung pay part. Never used it (note 3 currently) would that be quicker than using the website? And if you know, what would the steps be to submit that way?
    08-10-2016 06:40 PM
    That's cool on the Samsung pay part. Never used it (note 3 currently) would that be quicker than using the website? And if you know, what would the steps be to submit that way?
    It seems to be seamless that way. I tried to start the process actually so I'd be ready. Just all the basic info off the box will be needed. That and your shipping info.

When you sign up for Samsung Pay by the way, use my referral code and we both get five bucks!
    08-10-2016 06:46 PM
    You have the SD card already?
    08-10-2016 07:03 PM
    Any update on your order?
    08-10-2016 07:28 PM
    You have the SD card already?
    Sammy direct was shipping stuff early.
    08-10-2016 08:17 PM
    A decent indicator is Best Buy. Local BB stated demand was much higher than for Note 5 and BB normally only leaves automated messages when you call for new iPhones when launched. BB has one for the Note 7 if you call now.
    08-10-2016 08:54 PM
    A decent indicator is Best Buy. Local BB stated demand was much higher than for Note 5 and BB normally only leaves automated messages when you call for new iPhones when launched. BB has one for the Note 7 if you call now.
    It's odd because I have not seen it promoted heavily. Another thing is they took the SD slot away on the Note 5 and many decided to stick with the Note 4 as we see on this forum many are coming from Note 4. Regardless of demand, you would still think they would ship pre orders out with the inventory they already have like tmobile for example.
    08-10-2016 08:58 PM
    It's odd because I have not seen it promoted heavily. Another thing is they took the SD slot away on the Note 5 and many decided to stick with the Note 4 as we see on this forum many are coming from Note 4. Regardless of demand, you would still think they would ship pre orders out with the inventory they already have like tmobile for example.
    Even more odd when you consider BB has a direct partnership with Samsung. That is why they are giving the cards and fit watches automatically with preorders instead of like carriers making customers submit their IMEI number after getting their N7. People that got through carriers could be waiting weeks for their cards and watches. BB customers will get theirs no later than when they get their N7.
    08-10-2016 09:12 PM
    Even more odd when you consider BB has a direct partnership with Samsung. That is why they are giving the cards and fit watches automatically with preorders instead of like carriers making customers submit their IMEI number after getting their N7. People that got through carriers could be waiting weeks for their cards and watches. BB customers will get theirs no later than when they get their N7.
    Yea. I'd be super mad if I get my phone after the 19th and I ordered black and on the 4th. If I lived in Stl still I wouldn't have even pre ordered because they have so many Tmobile stores up there, if one is out, one of the others always have the phone in stock usually and the wait times in the store are nowhere near as long because they have so many stores they're not as busy. I only have one in my entire county at the mall and it's always packed with old people (Florida) needing help with working their phones. I have to go 25 miles to my south or almost 40 miles to my north to have multiple stores to pick from.
    08-10-2016 09:18 PM
    What I really would like to do is get the SD card and see if BB will give me store credit for it so I can put that toward the Playstation VR...

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-10-2016 11:27 PM
27 12