08-24-2016 10:41 AM
72 123
tools
    You prefer is to charge slow overnight?
    I don't use a fast charger overnight. Nothing to back it up but seems like a bad idea.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-17-2016 10:03 PM
    I don't use a fast charger overnight. Nothing to back it up but seems like a bad idea.

Posted via the Android Central App
    That's how they have me feeling like now lol
    08-17-2016 10:04 PM
    When you say well....can you give some detail? You might be the deciding factor of me getting one.
    Not sure what to say about it? It charges. Faster than other standard wireless chargers, slower than you will get with fast wired charging. About the pace of a standard wired charger perhaps. I love the convenience of wireless - pop it on, pop it off. I also prefer the stands to the pads so I can see it from anywhere, and also by my bed when I sleep. Between the 2 fast wireless chargers, and other wireless charging stands I have accumulated over the years, I probably have 5 or 6 around now (1 at work)
    08-17-2016 10:21 PM
    Not sure what to say about it? It charges. Faster than other standard wireless chargers, slower than you will get with fast wired charging. About the pace of a standard wired charger perhaps. I love the convenience of wireless - pop it on, pop it off. I also prefer the stands to the pads so I can see it from anywhere, and also by my bed when I sleep. Between the 2 fast wireless chargers, and other wireless charging stands I have accumulated over the years, I probably have 5 or 6 around now (1 at work)
    So you would charge your phone overnight on those? I really want one so bad.
    08-17-2016 10:25 PM
    So you would charge your phone overnight on those? I really want one so bad.

Been charging my phones on Qi wireless stands overnight now for about 3 years :-)
    08-17-2016 10:27 PM
    Been charging my phones on Qi wireless stands overnight now for about 3 years :-)
    Since I know I can't get you to donate one of your many, I will now look for one to get lmfaooooooo
    dsignori likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:28 PM
    I like Samsung best cos it has Fast charge
    Attached Thumbnails Fast wireless charging any good?-00unnamed.jpg  
    dsignori likes this.
    08-22-2016 04:35 AM
    My personal experience has been this: with wired fast charging, I charge about 1% per minute. With my wireless fast charger, I charge about 1% every 2 minutes, which is roughly the same as I get with a normal non fast wired charger. Furthermore, I've been pleasantly surprised to find that my car fast charger charges as fast as my wired fast charger, or one percent per minute

--RICH
    08-22-2016 06:48 AM
    I have the Samsung wireless fast charger and it's pretty useful. The only negative thing I've noticed is there's a pretty narrow window to place your phone to get it charging. I'm going to pick up a second charger for work so i don't have to worry about a cord. I'd certainly recommend picking atleast one up to test it out and see if it fits your needs.
    08-22-2016 06:50 AM
    I have the Samsung stand up wireless charger and it is great,whether I put it on vertical or horizontal it works perfectly.
    08-22-2016 08:05 AM
    Got the stand for 8 bucks. It's all I use. Pretty dope. I feel comfortable charging it overnight better than with the supplied fast charger.
    08-22-2016 09:19 AM
    I have the Samsung wireless fast charger and it's pretty useful. The only negative thing I've noticed is there's a pretty narrow window to place your phone to get it charging. I'm going to pick up a second charger for work so i don't have to worry about a cord. I'd certainly recommend picking atleast one up to test it out and see if it fits your needs.
    Can you tell us the name of that car charger?
    08-22-2016 09:37 AM
    I"m finding that the Note 7, on wireless charging, is slower than the Note 5.
    08-22-2016 01:23 PM
    I got a Samsung Wireless Fast Charge charger. I noticed it uses a micro USB to plug the cord from it into the wall. The first day it seemed to charge slow but today it's charging faster.
    08-22-2016 01:27 PM
    It says that, but it's defaulting to a slower charge when the screen is on. Test it manually by observing or with an amperage app.
    gsam does not show amperage accurately in this phone. Any other suggestions?
    08-22-2016 01:43 PM
    I"m finding that the Note 7, on wireless charging, is slower than the Note 5.
    It should charge somewhat slower, the 7 has a 500Mah bigger battery.
    08-22-2016 01:51 PM
    Hmm. I never noticed this with mine. This is what mine says when it has the screen on and is on a wireless charger:

Attachment 234692
    Mine shows that with cable charger that came with it. I either want a wireless fast charger or another cable charger, plus I want a car charger. 😄
    Trying to figure out which is safe and and fast charge. Lol
    08-22-2016 02:12 PM
    So speaking of wireless charging...I had a Tylt Vu Wireless Car charger that I had when I had an S6. I didn't use it much, but I figured out I'd try it with the Note 7 since it was just collecting dust. I actually liked just sitting the phone in the holster like I always do with my phones when I get in the car. I didn't realize the Tylt Vu Wireless Car Charger only outputs 1A. It's fine if I'm not using GPS or anything, but the phone alerted me that there wasn't a sufficient amount of energy coming in from the charger to overcome the amount of power the phone is using.

So I ordered an iOttie Qi car charger (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5355844) which supposedly outputs at 2A. We'll see how this goes! I do really love wireless charging though.
    08-22-2016 02:13 PM

So I ordered an iOttie Qi car charger (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5355944) which supposedly outputs at 2A. We'll see how this goes! I do really love wireless charging though.
    Hmm. I HIGHLY doubt it outputs 2A wirelessly. On the Amazon page it says "standard wireless charging" There are Q& A answers that talk about 820mA maximum.
    08-22-2016 02:35 PM
    Hmm. I HIGHLY doubt it outputs 2A wirelessly. On the Amazon page it says "standard wireless charging" There are Q& A answers that talk about 820mA maximum.
    Yeah I have my doubts as well. But I saw the specs:

Input: 5V 2.0A
    Charging Port: Micro USB
    Car Charger Input: 12-24V
    Car Charger Output: 5V 2.0A

So I'm going to entertain their claims. Lol. I have no issues returning stuff to Amazon hahaha figured I'd try it out. As long as I can run GPS and Google Play Music without the battery level depleting, I'm good. Lol.
    08-22-2016 02:48 PM
    Hello all. I'm a day 1 Note 7 owner. My phone is charging very slow. Does anyone else have this problem. All wires are good. Even have the new wireless charger.
    08-22-2016 05:11 PM
    Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand

On sale for $41.99
    Coupon Code: EMCEMGT24
    08-24-2016 10:41 AM
72 123