09-09-2016 06:33 AM
1,200 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    I'm not a drinker, but last night I was considering it! 🍻
    Cheers, my friend! 🍸🍷🍹
    msndrstood likes this.
    08-18-2016 11:39 AM

The cosmos are mad at sprint customers haha.
    Can only laugh now.
    Time to (sacrifice them goats) kidding ofcourse.
    08-18-2016 11:39 AM
    Cheers, my friend! 🍸🍷🍹
    You too! If you're in Alexandria we're in the same neck of the woods, kinda. I'm in South Central PA, just a stone's throw away. 😊
    08-18-2016 11:40 AM
    Like i thought, i just got an update from ups. It will be tomorrow before end of day.
    08-18-2016 11:40 AM
    Lol I would like some myself

Posted via the Android Central App
    I'm going to get some now. 😎
    Kayla Figueroa and Gray Area like this.
    08-18-2016 11:41 AM
    Just got off the phone. Like ya'll said , charges get removed. Just definitely wanted to make sure auto pay didnt debit it out.. all is good here in tx except for darn rain. Now time to stress over these college books.
    Right, I was expecting the charge, I paid my bill yesterday and had a credit of $30 balance and today I have a $441.00 balance owed lol. At 1st I was confused because it's not to far off from my regular bill (lots of phones on my account) but I had just paid the bill but then remembered they were gonna charge the account for the leased phone until I return it.

Delirious D likes this.
    08-18-2016 11:42 AM
    you too! If you're in alexandria we're in the same neck of the woods, kinda. I'm in south central pa, just a stone's throw away. 😊
    hey neighbor!
    08-18-2016 11:42 AM
    My delivery date just changed from the 22nd to the 19th too. Im in Dallas btw.
    08-18-2016 11:48 AM
    I just googled (because i am horrible with directions) im only 6 hrs from the location.. hopefully mine updates too!
    Delirious D likes this.
    08-18-2016 11:49 AM
    Mine just changed to the 19th, I'm in west virginia
    Delirious D and Gray Area like this.
    Right, I was expecting the charge, I paid my bill yesterday and had a credit of $30 balance and today I have a $441.00 balance owed lol. At 1st I was confused because it's not to far off from my regular bill (lots of phones on my account) but I had just paid the bill but then remembered they were gonna charge the account for the leased phone until I return it.

Yeeesssh thats a huge monthly bill. Lol.

Wish my sales rep would've told me that. Instead of trying to get me into a tablet i don't need. She was too busy rebuttalling. Hehe
    hey neighbor!
    πŸ™‹ Nice to meet ya!
    08-18-2016 11:50 AM
    Yeeesssh thats a huge monthly bill. Lol.

Wish my sales rep would've told me that. Instead of trying to get me into a tablet i don't need. She was too busy rebuttalling. Hehe
    when i seen mine i went into a class A heart attack! im glad he clarified that lol
    Delirious D likes this.
    08-18-2016 11:51 AM
    My delivery date just changed to Friday the 19th,yaaaaayπŸ˜† i am in iowa!
    08-18-2016 11:51 AM
    I SPOKE WITH AN OFFICIAL UPS SUPERVISOR AFTER BEING ON HOLD OVER 1 HOUR 27 MINUTES N THE SUPERVISOR ASSURED ME 101% that my brand new galaxy note 7 blue coral will absolutely be delivered tomorrow August 19th and to disregard the updated August 22 delivery date as that was just a worst case scenario for those who have farther delivery addreses but said absolutely 101% that because the phone is being shipped from the Louisville Ky warehouse and I live in Florence Ky that my status on ups will be updated sometime today with a new estimated delivery date of Friday August 19th and she said she is so absolutely sure 101% that she is gonna personally call me back this afternoon as soon as my package is in transit to the destination on its way to my place and said that everyone from sprint who lives within a 1 day or less distance from Louisville will have their estimated delivery dates changed from the 22nd back to the 19th and that's for anyone who has the 2 DAY AIR saver shipping from sprint which is what I HAVE and it seems to be what the majority of ALL of us have N THE ONE MAJOR ISSUE FOR ME LIKE OTHERS HAVE MENTIONED IS THE FREE GIFT ADVERTISED ON SPRINTS WEBSITE as we all know we have the choice of the 256gb micro sd card and or the gear fit 2 watch and the fact is sprints advertising that as the free gift with the value oh the micro sd card at $249.99 which means that if we receive our phones late and Samsung doesn't honor our free gifts as someone mentioned they only have 250,000 for the United states which honestly I don't believe that as I believe anyone and everyone who pre ordered the phone's and submits their information on Samsung website no later than 9/18/16 which is the date in which you have to submit your ticket for free gift of choice, HOWEVER IF WHAT SOMEONE SAID IS TRUE AND WE MISS OUT ON THE FREE GIFTS DUE TO RECEIVING THE PHONES LATE THEN YOU CAN BET YOUR *** SPRINT WILL ABSOLUTELY BE PURCHASING ALL OF US THOSE GIFTS THEMSELVES AND OR ISSUING A SERVICE CREDIT IN THE AMOUNT OF $249.99 as advertised because that's a lawful commitment on their end that must be fullfilled as SPRINT CLEARLY STATES FREE GIFTS FOR PRE ORDERS and regardless I'm sure Samsung made more than 250,000 of the free gifts guys and that dude is simply trolling us and or providing false information because the fact is SAMSUNG'S WEBSITE CLEARLY STATES EVERYONE WHO PRE ORDERED THE NOTE 7 MUST SUBMIT THEIR REQUEST FOR THEIR FREE GIFT ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 18, 2016 so I wouldn't worry too much about the gifts guys we will get them one way or the other AS SPRINT IS ABSOLUTELY LAWFULLY OBLIGATED TO FULFILL THOSE FREE GIFTS FOR ALL PRE ORDERS WHICH QUALIFY N THEIR GONNA MAKE SURE WE GET WHAT WAS PROMISED
    Actually. ...if you go to the samsung promo site..... scroll all the way to the bottom.... and read... everything! 250k cards, 250k gearfit2s, and 100k netflix subscriptions. The majority of buyers want the cards. And btw... this "dude" is a chic. And I am impatiently waiting for my damn order just like you.
    08-18-2016 11:53 AM
    I just called SPRINT to obtain my IMEI NUMBER + Wi-Fi Mac address to go ahead n register for my free gift now before I receive the phone to guarantee I'll be able to get one of the free 256gb Samsung micro Evo sd cards before they run out of supply, THE SPRINT REP WAS HAPPY N WILLING TO PROVIDE ME THE IMEI NUMBER which is already linked to the account prior to shipping since the phones are pre activated, however what SPRINT doesn't have access to is our Note 7's Wi-Fi Mac address so basically I can't register without both IMEI + WI-FI MAC ADDRESS so just another stressed out wasted 45 minute phone call as I will have to wait until I receive the phone before I can register for the free gift unfortunately BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT GUYS I'M GOING TO USE THE POWER OF POSITIVITY N JUST GO WITH IT AS MY PHONE WILL BE DELIVERED TOMORROW ON THE 19TH AS GUARANTEED FROM UPS SUPERVISOR N I WILL IMMEDIATELY REGISTER FOR MY 256GB Samsung Evo Micro Sd Card and it will be shipped out to me as I will have registered in time no issues so all is good guys AND I ALSO BELIEVE THINGS WILL WORK OUT IN A SIMILAR FASHION FOR THE VAST MAJORITY OF US otherwise regardless SPRINT will be lawfully obligated to provide us with the free gift themselves either way we're gonna get what we were promised upon making the decision to pre order NOTE 7
    08-18-2016 11:57 AM
    πŸ™‹ Nice to meet ya!
    So about this heat on our side. *continues to die*
    08-18-2016 11:58 AM
    Everyone who says their delivery dates changed from 22 to 19. Is that because you know have a origin scan from ups instead of "Order Processed ready for ups"? It seems like ups still hasnt received my packaged from sprint...
    08-18-2016 11:59 AM
    My delivery on UPS has changed from the 22nd to the19th... I live in Ft Worth, TX

Delirious D and Gray Area like this.
    08-18-2016 12:00 PM
    Everyone who says their delivery dates changed from 22 to 19. Is that because you know have a origin scan from ups instead of "Order Processed ready for ups"? It seems like ups still hasnt received my packaged from sprint...
    I have an Origin scan and mine still shows Monday ..
    08-18-2016 12:00 PM
    Still no tracking number for my order made on 8/3 for black onyx. Not sure why, but I feel obligated to keep everyone posted lol. Congrats to those who have movement and expect to have their phones tomorrow.
    08-18-2016 12:02 PM
    I am happy to hear that the information I made everyone aware of about when I spoke to the UPS SUPERVISOR N she told me that no worries that once UPS received the phone this afternoon the updated delivery date will change from Monday August 22nd end of day and it all change back to estimated delivery date of Friday August 19th and guaranteed me absolutely 101% my phone will be delivered tomorrow no later than end of day AND BASED ON A FEW PEOPLES COMMENTS IT LOOKS AS THOUGH THE INFORMATION I WAS PROVIDED BY THE UPS SUPERVISOR was correct as some people have already gotten the updated delivery dates changed to tomorrow August 19th n since I was the first one to call n share that information hopefully the shipping God's will bless me and my status update for UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE WILL CHANGE TO ESTIMATED DELIVERY OF TOMORROW AUGUST 19TH as I was guaranteed 101% as that would make me feel much better and also yea I am also staying positive that Samsung will honor my free gift and that I'll have one available for me tomorrow when I finally register after receiving my phone πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
    Andria Ingram and JPD like this.
    08-18-2016 12:06 PM
    So about this heat on our side. *continues to die*
    Ugh, it's horrible. I've lived in the house this entire summer. My AC is set on 69Β°! Looking forward to the cool down coming on Monday. Time to get all the yard stuff done before the next heat wave while listening to Spotify on my Note 7! πŸ˜“
    Gray Area likes this.
    08-18-2016 12:07 PM
    Here's the thing. ... breathe in..... breathe out...... people are dieing in floods,in terrorist attacks, cops are being shot at randomly. A year from now will it matter if our pgones came on Friday or Monday? How will any of our lives change when we get this phone? Will it cure hunger or cancer ir is there a zika mosquito killer app? We all have a phone now, probably of your like me is what your obsessively checking this forum on. That is all.... for now
    08-18-2016 12:07 PM
    Still no tracking number for my order made on 8/3 for black onyx. Not sure why, but I feel obligated to keep everyone posted lol. Congrats to those who have movement and expect to have their phones tomorrow.
    I was beginning to lose hope but I got the email just a little while ago. I ordered on the 10th. Black Onyx. Hang tight, it'll come sooner or later. But geesh, the anxiety of waiting... 😯
    08-18-2016 12:09 PM
1,200 ... 2425262728 ...