Sprint Note 7 shipping status

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Here's the thing. ... breathe in..... breathe out...... people are dieing in floods,in terrorist attacks, cops are being shot at randomly. A year from now will it matter if our pgones came on Friday or Monday? How will any of our lives change when we get this phone? Will it cure hunger or cancer ir is there a zika mosquito killer app? We all have a phone now, probably of your like me is what your obsessively checking this forum on. That is all.... for now

I agree, but here's the thing. If we were all in the same boat, I wouldn't care. From a customer service perspective however, it's incredibly frustrating to still be in limbo with no tracking number while others that placed their orders days later have tracking info with a delivery date of tomorrow. It's about things being handled properly. I work in retail, so it's frustrating to be a customer and not having things done in a proper order. It's not about needing my new phone ASAP. It's about a preorder made on 8/3 being delivered the same time or before a preorder made on 8/12, that's all

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
My tracking still has no change since it changed the Delivery Date from the 19th to the 22nd after the Origin Scan @ 7:24am. For those of you who are getting updated back to the 19th. Where are you guys? I am in NYC. Thanks

Mr Sellers

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
My tracking still has no change since it changed the Delivery Date from the 19th to the 22nd after the Origin Scan @ 7:24am. For those of you who are getting updated back to the 19th. Where are you guys? I am in NYC. Thanks

Mine is still saying monday.... praying i get a update shortly ! im in florida

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
maybe with so many of you calling sprint, they decided to contact ups and have them change the day....Naaaah that didn't happen. It was going to change anyway

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Here is a question and feel free to be as honest as you can be :) I just got the website updated and here is what i argued with them about.

Louisville, KY, United States 08/18/2016 12:17 P.M. Origin Scan

Scheduled Delivery:
Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.

Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 08/18/2016

Ok so am i fked as far as getting it tomorrow. It is UPS 2ND DAY AIR not overnight..

So if UPS gets it today then 2 days from now will be Monday..... As the problem i have is i can wait till Monday but i want my 256MG card and not miss out.

I argued 30 minutes with order support as the lady tried to pawn off as it was UPS fault. BUT origin scan means when sprint stuck a label on it. I ship stuff out each day as i work on ebay selling stuff and the origin scan is when they make the label. Don't let sprint try and tell you it is UPS as it is not. When sprint puts your phone in a shipping box and once they create a label that is the origin scan.

So again my question is you think i am screwed till monday :) LOL

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Just got my origin scan. Still scheduled for tomorrow. All this stress might make me sick enough to miss work tomorrow....;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae