09-09-2016 06:33 AM
1,200 ... 3435363738 ...
tools
    I'm a little irritated that I just found out that sprint screwed all the pre order people because as of today 8/18/16 everyone who buys a galaxy note 7 gets a free galaxy s7 edge and sprint says that if we ordered prior to today then we can't get the free s7 edge with our pre order NOTE 7 purchases AND ALSO NOT ONLY THAT BUT SPRINT ALSO JUST ANNOUNCED A BRAND new plan today to compete with T-Mobile new plan and so as of today SPRINT is offering all new customers a TOTALLY UNLIMITED PLAN WITH TOTALLY UNLIMITED TALK, TEXT, AND UNLIMITED DATA FOR 2 LINES FOR JUST $100.00 dollars per month plus they can get a free s7 or s7 edge with a purchase of a new note 7 meanwhile the pre order people get told to either cancel their orders and then place a brand new order or miss out on the promotion for re new free s7 or s7 edge with purchase of a Note 7 n that's absolutely ludicrous that sprint wouldn't honor that same free s7 or s7 edge for those of us who pre ordered our Note 7 phones n I'm a little disgusted honestly but whatever it is what it is my wife would enjoy the note 7 better anyways so well just pay for another note 7 and add her second line so the hell with sprint and their bull**** policies it's not cool at all
    Sprint will allow anyone who preordered the note 7 take advantage of this promo as well granted you do it before your return period is up. If you did an upgrade you will need to add a line to get the BOGO offer. The new plan that is launching tomorrow is available to both new and existing customers. - current sprint area manager
    msndrstood and Fobbers like this.
    08-18-2016 10:38 PM
    I think you'll get yours tomorrow. Mine doesn't even say origin scan yet it says that it'll come tomorrow. Keep your head up
    Mine went from the 19th to the 22nd. Im not betting on it showing up tomorrow. It just sucks but it's life haha *dies of anticipation*

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-18-2016 10:40 PM
    Im new to the forum but ive been following this thread for the past few days trying to be patient waiting for my phone.. the past few days I havent recieved any updates but for some odd reason today i got the shipping notification from sprint with the tracking# just g9t off work and checked it again and it said it left this morning and its now one town away from me with delivery by the end of the day tomorrow... oh and for some odd reason mine says 3lbs. 8 topd the agent that I wanted the watch as I already have a huge memory card. Im wondering if they just sent me the watch too what do you guys think? 3lbs?
    08-18-2016 10:41 PM
    Im new to the forum but ive been following this thread for the past few days trying to be patient waiting for my phone.. the past few days I havent recieved any updates but for some odd reason today i got the shipping notification from sprint with the tracking# just g9t off work and checked it again and it said it left this morning and its now one town away from me with delivery by the end of the day tomorrow... oh and for some odd reason mine says 3lbs. 8 topd the agent that I wanted the watch as I already have a huge memory card. Im wondering if they just sent me the watch too what do you guys think? 3lbs?
    Mine's 3 lbs as well. Not sure. Maybe we'll get extra goodies with ours :P I heard other people had packages weighing 1.4 lbs. Weird
    08-18-2016 10:55 PM
    Oh and not to brag but I'm already on the sprint simply everything plan. Which includes unlimited talk, text, roaming, data roaming, and unlimited data for $100 a month for one line plus tax but im doing the installment plan so its going to go up $35.51 I believe.. they dont offer my plan anymore but I'm grandfathered in on it.. So its nice to see them bring it back even tho its for two lines..
    08-18-2016 10:56 PM
    Sprint will allow anyone who preordered the note 7 take advantage of this promo as well granted you do it before your return period is up. If you did an upgrade you will need to add a line to get the BOGO offer. The new plan that is launching tomorrow is available to both new and existing customers. - current sprint area manager

I would add a line in a sec but i already have 10 lines of service which is the limit on my plan
    08-18-2016 10:59 PM
    The sales agent told me they were sending me a free sim card as well. I recieved the sim card already. Took one day. I thought it was my phone as they didnt describe the shipment besides .2lbs
    It was such a tease...
    08-18-2016 11:00 PM
    Finally got the expected delivery status

Attached Thumbnails Sprint Note 7 shipping status-11427.jpg  
    cinnamin likes this.
    08-18-2016 11:07 PM
    Oh and not to brag but I'm already on the sprint simply everything plan. Which includes unlimited talk, text, roaming, data roaming, and unlimited data for $100 a month for one line plus tax but im doing the installment plan so its going to go up $35.51 I believe.. they dont offer my plan anymore but I'm grandfathered in on it.. So its nice to see them bring it back even tho its for two lines..
    what is the new plan?
    08-18-2016 11:07 PM
    Its on the page before this one. Supposedly its unlimited talk, text, messaging and data for two lines for $100 a month. Which is essentially my plan on one line minus the unlimited roaming and data roaming i would assume.
    08-18-2016 11:14 PM
    thats an awesome deal if you're someone who streams video and music as much as i do.
    08-18-2016 11:17 PM
    Im happy now haha. I pray it doesn't change again. Almost didn't check when i heard an email come in because i was busy being sad lol.

Attached Thumbnails Sprint Note 7 shipping status-2016-08-19-00.19.34.jpg  
    cinnamin, GunSwoozy and msndrstood like this.
    08-18-2016 11:22 PM
    thats an awesome deal if you're someone who streams video and music as much as i do.
    Yeah I am on a similar plan on T-Mobile. 2 lines / $100 a month. Unlimited all.
    08-18-2016 11:31 PM
    Hmmmm the 3lbs has me puzzled now. Im wondering if they sent me the free tablet even tho I refused to pay extra for the data for it.
    08-18-2016 11:32 PM
    Im happy now haha. I pray it doesn't change again. Almost didn't check when i heard an email come in because i was busy being sad lol.

What i do not get is yours is 1.3LB and mine is 3LB like some others. Maybe they just guessed the weight on mine lol
    08-18-2016 11:32 PM
    Yeah I am on a similar plan on T-Mobile. 2 lines / $100 a month. Unlimited all.
    It sounds like a good plan but the promo plan they put me on when i was pissed and was going to switch is better.

10 lines of high speed data with 40GB of data and 10 lines of service for a total of 120$ plus tax. My bill was over 200$ before the change so i am staying on this plan but i can't add any new lines since i have the 10 max lines
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-18-2016 11:34 PM
    What i do not get is yours is 1.3LB and mine is 3LB like some others. Maybe they just guessed the weight on mine lol
    08-18-2016 11:34 PM
    Mines 3lbs too. Maybe they stuffed the crap out of the box with packing peanuts
    08-18-2016 11:35 PM
    11 mins ago my order left Orlando lol

Orlando, FL, United States 08/19/2016 12:25 A.M. Departure Scan
    Orlando, FL, United States 08/18/2016 6:57 P.M. Arrival Scan
    08-18-2016 11:36 PM
    I've been on the simply everything plan for a while with the wife. 2 phones $100 +taxes and fees. I was looking like what's so good about this new plan?
    08-18-2016 11:36 PM
    My friends said 7 pounds i think they just bunched them together in piles and went with that.... but ive seen a bunch of random weights on here.

08-18-2016 11:37 PM
    Lets try this again. When I preordered the sales agent told me I was eligible for a free samsung tablet as well but that I would have to agree to an extra $10 a month charge on my bill for its own data.. I refused at which point he then offered it at $5 a month for the data and I said naw. Maybe he thought I said yeah and maybe we are recieving those free tablets with our phones and thats why our packages weigh 3lbs instead of 1.2lbs which would make sense....
    08-18-2016 11:39 PM
    Mine still doesn't have any movement but im still thinking ill get it tomorrow. Im in FL too.

08-18-2016 11:39 PM
    Lets try this again. When I preordered the sales agent told me I was eligible for a free samsung tablet as well but that I would have to agree to an extra $10 a month charge on my bill for its own data.. I refused at which point he then offered it at $5 a month for the data and I said naw. Maybe he thought I said yeah and maybe we are recieving those free tablets with our phones and thats why our packages weigh 3lbs instead of 1.2lbs which would make sense....
    You would see it on your account at this point....

PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-18-2016 11:40 PM
    It sounds like a good plan but the promo plan they put me on when i was pissed and was going to switch is better.

10 lines of high speed data with 40GB of data and 10 lines of service for a total of 120$ plus tax. My bill was over 200$ before the change so i am staying on this plan but i can't add any new lines since i have the 10 max lines
    For me that would be bad. I used 55ish GB alone last month on my line only :P.
    msndrstood likes this.
    08-18-2016 11:41 PM
1,200 ... 3435363738 ...