09-09-2016 06:33 AM
1,200 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Take comfort in the fact that none of us Sprint users have notice of the phones shipping yet. It would be horrible and the anticipation would be killing us if SOME of us had shipment notifications by now.

That being said... I want my phone!
    08-15-2016 09:17 AM
    My guess is that we will start seeing some action tonight.
    08-15-2016 10:52 AM
    Really starting to not like sprint. So sprint customer service had no idea about anything. So the lady sound like she just guessed after trying to look up what I can already look up myself. Told me it says it will ship on the 17th. Don't think she understood that ship by means it could ship before or on the 17th. Guess I'll have the phone Friday hopefully knowing sprint
    It ships by the 17th. I doubt the customer service people know anything other than that.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-15-2016 11:44 AM
    Either with my wife or UPS, I'll take either.
    08-15-2016 11:55 AM
    08-15-2016 12:00 PM
    So I decided to call Sprint and see if they would give me an answer on shipping. I pre ordered on 8/5.

Per the agent they are expecting inventory of the Note 7 on the 17th and they will ship same day, if this holds true then we should receive our phones Friday?
    Fobbers likes this.
    08-15-2016 12:02 PM
    It is my guess as well.
    08-15-2016 12:08 PM
    New to these forums and somewhat impatiently waiting on my blue Note 7. Still says ship by the 17th. I used to work in a Sprint call center. Shipping information given to you by an employee of the call center needs to be taken with a grain of salt. They have never given us agents information about when we would receive or ship phones. The agents are either 1. Giving their opinion on what they THINK is going to happen or 2. One of the supervisors or another agent told them that if anybody asks tell them we will ship on the 17th. They don't know the answers to these questions really. They'll just try to pacify you and get you off the phone
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-15-2016 12:20 PM
    New to these forums and somewhat impatiently waiting on my blue Note 7. Still says ship by the 17th. I used to work in a Sprint call center. Shipping information given to you by an employee of the call center needs to be taken with a grain of salt. They have never given us agents information about when we would receive or ship phones. The agents are either 1. Giving their opinion on what they THINK is going to happen or 2. One of the supervisors or another agent told them that if anybody asks tell them we will ship on the 17th. They don't know the answers to these questions really. They'll just try to pacify you and get you off the phone
    That's what I thought!... I called to see out of curiosity what the answer would be but I somehow feel confident they will be shipping today/tomorrow.
    08-15-2016 12:23 PM
    Either with my wife or UPS, I'll take either.
    He has the right idea! LOL
    Gray Area likes this.
    08-15-2016 12:29 PM
    o man, I really hope we get them before the 19th. Isn't that the MAIN reason we all pre ordered? Is to get it early? Ugh, I'm sooo impatient! haha. I keep driving by a T Mobile store which has the blue working one on display, and everytime, I want to run in and play with it hahahaha
    08-15-2016 12:29 PM
    o man, I really hope we get them before the 19th. Isn't that the MAIN reason we all pre ordered? Is to get it early? Ugh, I'm sooo impatient! haha. I keep driving by a T Mobile store which has the blue working one on display, and everytime, I want to run in and play with it hahahaha
    I can imagine! Same here!

I have a feeling tonight or tomorrow we will see some action from the shipping folks.
    olliedawn likes this.
    08-15-2016 12:34 PM
    Nah. I preordered for the SD card, the waived activation fee and to not go in the store. If it comes early, it just is a bonus, but I never considered that once when preordering.
    cinnamin, olliedawn and msndrstood like this.
    08-15-2016 12:56 PM
    I wouldn't worry too much about notifications. Ship seriously sucks with it, the last couple of years I have gotten a notice the day before my phone would arrive(on time), and last year for the iphone 6s, I got a notification it shipped the day after I already received it.

I always received my phone the day it was suppose to get to me, besides the iphone se, but i cancelled that one afterwards anyways.
    08-15-2016 02:11 PM
    Every pre order I've ever done with Sprint I've gotten my phone a day before the release date.. every time.
    Gray Area and Fobbers like this.
    08-15-2016 02:30 PM
    Anyone shipping status change yet

08-15-2016 06:18 PM
    I bet shipping will start tomorrow

08-15-2016 06:24 PM
    Last time I asked through chat support they said that UPS ships 1-day delivery once they receive the package from Sprint. Not sure how much faith I have in that, but give "pre-orders will ship by 8/17", I am slightly optimistic the phones will ship tomorrow and arrive Wednesday!
    08-15-2016 07:25 PM
    Was browsing the Verizon board .... it looks like a lot of them have tracking numbers except for the people who ordered black onyx (which I did ...)
    08-15-2016 09:10 PM
    Was browsing the Verizon board .... it looks like a lot of them have tracking numbers except for the people who ordered black onyx (which I did ...)
    YES ME TOO!!.... Wait... ugh.
    08-15-2016 09:20 PM
    Last time I asked through chat support they said that UPS ships 1-day delivery once they receive the package from Sprint. Not sure how much faith I have in that, but give "pre-orders will ship by 8/17", I am slightly optimistic the phones will ship tomorrow and arrive Wednesday!
    The option I had was free 2 day air, or overnight for $14.99. Really surprised that it appears tomorrow is going to be the ship day. That means people who did not opt for overnight are going to get their pre-orders a day after the official launch.
    08-15-2016 09:34 PM
    I was told UPS and I was surprised when the agent told me it was 1-day shipping. Fingers crossed
    08-15-2016 11:59 PM
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. I've been checking everything to do with the note7 like crazy because I can't wait for it to arrive. It's been going around that verizon and tmobile preorders have shipped. But, thats not entirely true. Some tmobile customers are saying their cards were charged and they received a tracking number with a delivery date of 08/15 however there is no movement on the package and no one received it today. One guy said he actually called UPS and they told him that they created the shipping label for it but tmobile hasn't released the phones to them yet. Some verizon customers are saying they actually see movement on their packages and were excited only to see a note added to their shipment to hold until the 17th, and the earliest scheduled delivery of the 18th. So, we're all in the same boat... just a waiting game.
    msndrstood likes this.
    08-16-2016 12:02 AM
    Are folks still in here worried, frazzled and bothered? *passes drinks out*
    08-16-2016 12:28 AM
    I did not have a shipping selection at checkout. My order page says standard shipping. I hope that means overnight. Who does Sprint use to ship phones out with UPS or FedEx?

Its always been UPS.
    Everytime sprint has replaced or shipped out a phone its always been overnight.
    08-16-2016 01:17 AM
1,200 ... 23456 ...