09-09-2016 06:33 AM
1,200 ... 4041424344 ...
tools
    Damn. I can create a pdf of that email that has what I ordered but it doesn't have an order date and sprint is telling me that it'll take up to 24 hours just to send a receipt. I may have to get my own damn card now.
    Search your inbox for a email that is titled with this... "Your order is pending for (whatever your order number is)". It almost HAS to be there. It gets lost in the sauce. Mine did.
    08-19-2016 01:20 PM
    So I got mine. How do I activate it on Sprint? The Hands Free Activation process doesn't work.
    08-19-2016 01:20 PM
    So I got mine. How do I activate it on Sprint? The Hands Free Activation process doesn't work.
    Enter the IMEI on sprint.com and then follow the instructions. Are you on wifi? That's something that HAS to be done for hands free to work.
    cinnamin likes this.
    08-19-2016 01:22 PM
    Hands free didn't work for me, I was connected to wifi. You can try sprint.com/activate it did not work for me either. Currently on a chat working on activating.
    08-19-2016 01:28 PM
    Search your inbox for a email that is titled with this... "Your order is pending for (whatever your order number is)". It almost HAS to be there. It gets lost in the sauce. Mine did.
    I used an email that I rarely use and since I preordered I've been very careful to save all my emails from sprint and checking my junk mail just in case. I have confirmation #, order # but nothing like what the other guy posted. There is also the issue of no time stamp other then when I received the email. Just got an email but it looks like this and I'm wondering if this will do.
    Attached Thumbnails Sprint Note 7 shipping status-note-7-receipt.png ย 
    08-19-2016 01:29 PM
    7 lbs was a typo i guess got the actual box only 2 lbs .

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-19-2016 01:32 PM
    I used an email that I rarely use and since I preordered I've been very careful to save all my emails from sprint and checking my junk mail just in case. I have confirmation #, order # but nothing like what the other guy posted. There is also the issue of no time stamp other then when I received the email. Just got an email but it looks like this and I'm wondering if this will do.
    THAT should actually work. It has the order date on it, and your actual name. And remember, the name you file your gift claim under has to match whatever your upload. Just a FYI.
    08-19-2016 01:32 PM
    THAT should actually work. It has the order date on it, and your actual name. And remember, the name you file your gift claim under has to match whatever your upload. Just a FYI.
    I was never asked to provide a name to file my gift claim.....
    08-19-2016 01:38 PM
    Alright then I'm feeling good now and thanks for your support I really appreciate. Now to wait for it to arrive and study for an exam I have on the 4th day of school. Hope you all get your Note 7 today as I know waiting hasn't been easy.
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-19-2016 01:40 PM
    Mine sut came... Thank you for helping pass the time and for those who are waiting i pray it comes soon.
    08-19-2016 01:53 PM
    I don't know how to upload a pic I'm mobile so not sure if I can, but it says duplicate proof of purchase and has all the info for the phones and shows the payment and everything, definitely looks official. Sorry I couldn't be more help
    08-19-2016 01:55 PM
    Just called the store, getting mine at 4. New toy weekend, woohoo!
    cinnamin likes this.
    08-19-2016 01:57 PM
    I don't know how to upload a pic I'm mobile so not sure if I can, but it says duplicate proof of purchase and has all the info for the phones and shows the payment and everything, definitely looks official. Sorry I couldn't be more help
    Its fine just wanted to see if the email they sent you is the same one they sent me, which I posted above. Thanks anyways though.
    08-19-2016 01:59 PM
    Alright then I'm feeling good now and thanks for your support I really appreciate. Now to wait for it to arrive and study for an exam I have on the 4th day of school. Hope you all get your Note 7 today as I know waiting hasn't been easy.
    You're welcome. Support is what she should all be here for. Good luck on your exam! You'll ace it!
    Delirious D likes this.
    08-19-2016 02:00 PM
    I was never asked to provide a name to file my gift claim.....
    It does depending on how you do it, but it also knows your name because it's linked to the IMEI.
    08-19-2016 02:01 PM
    ALL OF US ON THIS FORUM WHO PRE ORDERED I HAVE A GRAND IDEA TO ENSURE ALL OF US GET THE 256GB CARDS FROM SPRINT IN THE EVENT SAMSUNG DECIDES NOT TO FULFILL THEM OR SAY THEY'VE RAN OUT OF FREE ONES ok listen up here is what we do guys ALL OF US WHO PRE ORDERED FROM SPRINT ARE LAWFULLY ENTITLED TO RECEIVE EITHER THE 256GB EVO MICRO SD CARD or the equivalent of a $249.99 dollar credit towards our account n SPRINT is absolutely lawfully obligated to honor this for all of us since SPRINT offered this on their website it must be honored ...
    This is false. I can explain why, however I believe that Francis Underwood said it best.

08-19-2016 02:13 PM
    UGGGH UNDER GENERAL MANAGEMENT THERE IS NO status for me to click to find the mac addy
    08-19-2016 02:17 PM
    Thanks i found it sorry for caps. Has anyone clicked on the check status and put your email in?? I did right after and it says no email found but i am guessing it is because i just submitted it. But if someone else just did there can you check your status and see if it says the same thing thanks.
    08-19-2016 02:28 PM
    Are they gonna send my gear thingy or do I need to go on the website to claim it or something?

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...
    08-19-2016 02:34 PM
    That moment when you hear a knock at the door and upon opening...you see a little brown box on the ground and a man in a UPS uniform slowly walking away into the sunset. Time to play with my new Note7...
    GunSwoozy and Adaboy like this.
    08-19-2016 02:36 PM
    I don't know about everyone else but my new galaxy note 7 coral blue is absolutely awesome in every aspect as it's easily the most awesome phone I've ever owned n the color changes depending on the lighting conditions I mean it's crazy cool n the phone itself is so powerful as I tried so many games already n their all butter smooth on max settings it's just beautiful n WHAT IM MOST HAPPY ABOUT IS MY SCREEN IS PERFECT ESPECIALLY THE COLORS ULTRA WHITE BRITE WHITES N NICE VIVID COLORS it's just far better than what I was expecting as it's far exceeded expectations n I hope everyone else is just as happy with their new note 7 ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
    Adaboy, rdcrds and Fobbers like this.
    08-19-2016 02:47 PM
    1 hour left in my delivery window.. 1hr 15 min before I must absolutely leave for work or be late... here lil brown truck, here boy!
    08-19-2016 02:50 PM
    Sprint Note 7 shipping status-1471636218712-947044933.jpg
    Finally.
    Fobbers likes this.
    08-19-2016 02:51 PM
    SPRINT is lawfully obligated to provide the free gift regardless whether Samsung doesn't have enough or not as SPRINT is the one who offered the free gift on their site okay we ordered from sprint not Samsung so while I agree Samsung isn't lawfully liable or obligated SPRINT HOWEVER IS !!!!!!!! N I already got my confirmation email from Samsung which says my 256gb card is being prepared for shipment about 20 minutes ago so I'm saying this basically for everyone else
    08-19-2016 02:54 PM

Just got mine. Surprised too. UpS never comes this early. Happy though.
    08-19-2016 03:03 PM
1,200 ... 4041424344 ...