09-09-2016 06:33 AM
1,200 ... 4142434445 ...
tools
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...1f5f587244.jpg

Just got mine. Surprised too. UpS never comes this early. Happy though.
    Congrats! I'm still waiting for my phone to be delivered.
    08-19-2016 03:05 PM
    Congrats! I'm still waiting for my phone to be delivered.
    Still waiting with you!
    08-19-2016 03:14 PM
    She's here!

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Sprint Note 7 shipping status-11448.jpg  
    08-19-2016 03:14 PM
    Blue coral

Attached Thumbnails Sprint Note 7 shipping status-11447.jpg  
    08-19-2016 03:15 PM
    SPRINT is lawfully obligated to provide the free gift regardless whether Samsung doesn't have enough or not as SPRINT is the one who offered the free gift on their site okay we ordered from sprint not Samsung so while I agree Samsung isn't lawfully liable or obligated SPRINT HOWEVER IS !!!!!!!! N I already got my confirmation email from Samsung which says my 256gb card is being prepared for shipment about 20 minutes ago so I'm saying this basically for everyone else
    Again i have to correct you... THE EMAIL YOU GOT FROM SAMSUNG ONLY SAYS THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUBMISSION. Nothing about being prepared for shipment so slow down cowboy
    GunSwoozy likes this.
    08-19-2016 03:16 PM
    SPRINT is lawfully obligated to provide the free gift regardless whether Samsung doesn't have enough or not as SPRINT is the one who offered the free gift on their site okay we ordered from sprint not Samsung so while I agree Samsung isn't lawfully liable or obligated SPRINT HOWEVER IS !!!!!!!! N I already got my confirmation email from Samsung which says my 256gb card is being prepared for shipment about 20 minutes ago so I'm saying this basically for everyone else
    Why say that?? you know as much as me what your email says. It says the same thing for everyone. I had called samsung late yesterday and nothing is shipping for up to 4 weeks from now so no idea what dream you got this out of
    08-19-2016 03:18 PM
    Just got mine and they never come this early. I'm excited as hell and I don't know how I'm going to study now jaja. Thanks to you all and I hope you guys enjoy your new phone.
    kh965 likes this.
    08-19-2016 03:21 PM
    So how is sprints service are you satisfied with their 4G LTE ? I'm new to sprint I always been on T-Mobile I haven't got my phone yet to test it so I'm just asking .
    kh965 likes this.
    08-19-2016 03:25 PM
    Man I think UPS delivers late in my neighborhood. I saw two trucks running last night after 8 pm. I received my case and extra USB C cables just a minute ago, Knock on the door never been that disappointed to see the postal man! I just hope I can get a Gear fit bit.... I think it's cool if its free, but I don't wanna pay for it.
    08-19-2016 03:35 PM
    So how is sprints service are you satisfied with their 4G LTE ? I'm new to sprint I always been on T-Mobile I haven't got my phone yet to test it so I'm just asking .
    I've been with Sprint for over 14 years man and I can say their network has improved dramatically.. And it's getting better everyday don't be fooled Verizons and ATT. I have ATT as well and there network is not that great
    Adaboy and TruCowboyzFan4Life like this.
    08-19-2016 03:43 PM
    I'm still waiting for my phone as well this should be delivered soon today also I've been reading all the threads there's people that pre-ordered Best Buy and they are out of stock these guys pre ordered and they were told there phones would not be available till next week
    GunSwoozy likes this.
    08-19-2016 03:45 PM
    Good luck everybody it's been a joy stressing with you and having a happy ending. I'm sure I'll see you all next week in the show us your homescreen, tempered glass, pet protectors, cases and how to, chats lol. Have a great weekend!

08-19-2016 03:48 PM
    I've been with Sprint for over 14 years man and I can say their network has improved dramatically.. And it's getting better everyday don't be fooled Verizons and ATT. I have ATT as well and there network is not that great
    Same here been with sprint for 8-9 years and very few complaints. Honestly it depends on where you live and that goes for all carriers still to this day. Certain carriers are just better than others in certain areas.
    TruCowboyzFan4Life likes this.
    08-19-2016 03:54 PM
    Still waiting! I want my NOTE 7!!!!
    08-19-2016 03:55 PM
    Same here been with sprint for 8-9 years and very few complaints. Honestly it depends on where you live and that goes for all carriers still to this day. Certain carriers are just better than others in certain areas.
    I have been with Sprint over a decade and the coverage in Texas has been great and for the 3G/4G over the years. Now when I travel, not as good as others, but works great for me.
    08-19-2016 04:08 PM
    Finally!!!

Attached Thumbnails Sprint Note 7 shipping status-20160819_162656.jpg  
    GunSwoozy and Oscar Maradiaga like this.
    08-19-2016 04:17 PM
    Again . .they aren't. They said they have a set amount. Please stop spreading false information.
    GunSwoozy likes this.
    08-19-2016 04:19 PM
    In my old Neighborhood(Central Lubbock) and in East Lubbock the service was slow and spotty. I was on WiFi at home all the time. Here in south Lubbock LTE is WiFi fast!
    08-19-2016 04:19 PM
    UGGGH UNDER GENERAL MANAGEMENT THERE IS NO status for me to click to find the mac addy

Mine wasnt there either, I found it under about device.
    08-19-2016 04:32 PM
    Mine wasnt there either, I found it under about device.
    SD

Same along with the IMEI in the same place now we wait and pray
    08-19-2016 04:47 PM
    Got my phone! EVERYONE ENJOY
    08-19-2016 05:18 PM
    The worst experience I've ever had with UPS they were supposed to deliver my package and I was waiting for anxiously my mom was home my grandmother was home and they didn't even ring the bell they literally just left and post note saying I failed delivery attempt I am so heated so upset and I called Sprint so I can go pick it up tonight at UPS and they tell me it takes 48 hours for them to release my phone to UPS warehouse for pickup and the worst part about it after being released they will no longer attempt a delivery after haven't paid for shipping Express this is how UPS does business if I could make a petition for the bad service made by UPS today if not ringing a doorbell I would but I'm just going to try to let it go enjoy my weekend and get my package on Monday but I am so
    08-19-2016 06:19 PM
    I got my phone at 5:30! The UPS guy looked wore out! It's definitely sweet to use!!
    08-19-2016 06:26 PM
    The worst experience I've ever had with UPS they were supposed to deliver my package and I was waiting for anxiously my mom was home my grandmother was home and they didn't even ring the bell they literally just left and post note saying I failed delivery attempt I am so heated so upset and I called Sprint so I can go pick it up tonight at UPS and they tell me it takes 48 hours for them to release my phone to UPS warehouse for pickup and the worst part about it after being released they will no longer attempt a delivery after haven't paid for shipping Express this is how UPS does business if I could make a petition for the bad service made by UPS today if not ringing a doorbell I would but I'm just going to try to let it go enjoy my weekend and get my package on Monday but I am so
    Andria Ingram likes this.
    08-19-2016 06:29 PM
    This phone is great. Currently on spotify enjoying the awesome speaker
    LexChrissy likes this.
    08-19-2016 06:30 PM
1,200 ... 4142434445 ...