09-09-2016 06:33 AM
1,200 ... 4344454647 ...
tools
    how long did it take after u submitted Ur stuff to get approved? Submitted mine last night about 6 pm and it still says submission currently under review....
    I did mine around 3:45PM and i am still under review. I called Samsung 2x so no need to call because all they will tell you is that the higher ups are checking the receipt to validate it. And you can't send more proof unless they reject it and send you a email saying it was rejected for more proof.

So all we can do is wait for a yes or a NO and if a NO then we have to send more proof. I sent 2 pages of my preorder i guess i should have sent 3 pages lol.
    Adaboy likes this.
    08-20-2016 09:19 AM
    how long did it take after u submitted Ur stuff to get approved? Submitted mine last night about 6 pm and it still says submission currently under review....
    Less than 24 hours.
    08-20-2016 09:21 AM
    A lot of people had problems with UPS and their phone deliveries yesterday. One minute yesterday my phone was out for delivery then changed to exception at 12 yesterday with delivery delayed for one business day. UPS missorted my package and had my package label on the wrong package and my phone was in a whole different city and they told me Sprint had restrictions on pickups from the UPS warehouse do of course that was unacceptable because the fault was on UPS so I should not be made to suffer for their mistake. I called Sprint and UPS asking to speaker to every supervisor possible and informed them that the situation was unacceptable. Needless to say, they lift the restriction after receiving numerous calls from me and after I pulled over 3 UPS trucks after following them to track down the location of my package! I had to drive an hour to the nearest warehouse, but I was able to get my phone last night. My advice is to call and bug them until they get tired of you and then they will lift the pickup restriction!

Trust me I've even taken this fight to social media, between chats and phone calls I'm pestering the hell out if them. I don't understand why they placed all these restrictions that allow ME to get my package, but the only was leaving it with my neighbor which I don't trust.
    Andria Ingram likes this.
    08-20-2016 09:24 AM
    Less than 24 hours.
    Yup in less than 5 hours I got an approved and this morning I got this. I submitted it early on the 19th because I knew that it would get crazy when everyone else got there phone. So I did it to be 1st in line. If you have not done it i advise to do it asap
    08-20-2016 09:28 AM
    Yup in less than 5 hours I got an approved and this morning I got this. I submitted it early on the 19th because I knew that it would get crazy when everyone else got there phone. So I did it to be 1st in line. If you have not done it i advise to do it asap
    All I need is a good screen protector now. I have so many other goodies for the phone already.
    DaBlackman619 likes this.
    08-20-2016 09:33 AM
    All I need is a good screen protector now. I have so many other goodies for the phone already.
    Finding a good screen protector go be hard right now for this phone
    08-20-2016 10:31 AM
    Finding a good screen protector go be hard right now for this phone
    I put the Sprint sticker back on lol
    08-20-2016 10:48 AM

same lol
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-20-2016 10:50 AM
    same lol
    How are liking the phone so far?
    08-20-2016 10:57 AM
    I kept telling people **** n was accused of spreading false information so its cool to finally see someone else get their Samsung Promotion shipping email
    08-20-2016 12:08 PM
    I'm starting to think only submitting the receipt of the slip that came in the box was not enough.....still under review grrrr.
    08-20-2016 12:41 PM
    I bought great screen protectors and cases for the Note 7 before I received the phone or were released. Amazon stays ahead of the game!
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-20-2016 01:09 PM
    I bought great screen protectors and cases for the Note 7 before I received the phone or were released. Amazon stays ahead of the game!
    Which screen protector did you get, love?
    08-20-2016 01:33 PM
    Mine is finally going out from samsung. the 256G card.

SAMSUNG GALAXY OFFER
    IMEI MAC Status Questions?
    ************79 **********19 Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.
    CONTACT US
    Terms and Conditions
    08-20-2016 01:39 PM
    Everyone just calm down as your Samsung receipts should be sufficient regardless of exactly what you submitted providing the most important part i believe is making sure you submit the correct IMEI NUMBER & WI-FI MAC ADDRESS OF YOUR NOTE 7
    08-20-2016 01:45 PM
    Everyone just calm down as your Samsung receipts should be sufficient regardless of exactly what you submitted providing the most important part i believe is making sure you submit the correct IMEI NUMBER & WI-FI MAC ADDRESS OF YOUR NOTE 7

LOL you get worked up more then anyone on here. Nobody is going nuts besides you. You have some serious issues.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-20-2016 01:59 PM
    Dude lmao i aint been worked up at all haha i done had my phone delivered yesterday n i done received my confirmation n prepared for shipping e-mails from Samsung yesterday afternoon about 4 hour's after submission so im not sure why you n that other guy continue to jump all over me as I'm doing nothing but trying to provide helpful information to other's n if that's wrong then im sorry but you n that other dude are the one's with mental issues
    08-20-2016 02:18 PM
    @rdcrds yea bro also just go ahead n check other people have started getting their confirmation n shipping e-mails from Samsung today as well so obviously my information was good SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR BRO N JUMP OFF MY **** SERIOUSLY its getting annoying having your stalker *** throwing bull**** against every comment i make as if you're some butthurt little kid LMFAO grow up man leave me alone
    08-20-2016 02:21 PM
    @rdcrds yea bro also just go ahead n check other people have started getting their confirmation n shipping e-mails from Samsung today as well so obviously my information was good SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR BRO N JUMP OFF MY **** SERIOUSLY its getting annoying having your stalker *** throwing bull**** against every comment i make as if you're some butthurt little kid LMFAO grow up man leave me alone
    Can I step in for a quick second, because I don't want this thread shut down. It's one of the few semi sane threads in here. I think what this person, and a few others are trying to say (from what I'm gathering) is this:

1. We all heard you and what you were saying the first few times, and we all appreciate you for your help and input. It just might've become a bit repetitive after a while.

2. And I know a few people, including the mods, had asked you to kill the gratitude use of the caps lock. I know for me, it makes it hard to read some of your stuff because my eyes can't really focus.

I don't think anyone wants to start confrontation with you, I just feel as if they can't articulate those points well. I hope that you see and hear what I'm saying. That, and we all won't agree with what each other feel is right or wrong, but let's just be mindful of folks right to agree or disagree.

Have a wonderful Saturday wherever you are in the world!
    08-20-2016 02:37 PM
    I'm starting to think only submitting the receipt of the slip that came in the box was not enough.....still under review grrrr.
    I know how you feel man, I submitted mine yesterday and I'm still awaiting approval. I sent the agreement received via email.

On a side note I also submitted a claim fot my sister she's on at&t.i sent the packing slip they denied it said it wasn't any proof off purchase of a note 7.
    So I Edited the same packing slip underlined, the model number of the phone in red. And circled the totals,sent it back and she was approved hers shipped already. Hope this helps.
    PlaybookFanatic and LL HUGH J like this.
    08-20-2016 02:45 PM
    For those who pre-ordered. This is, honestly, all you need. There is no need for copy and pasting several things together or stressing. They don't seem to be to crazy other there at Sammy lol. Also, the names on the claim HAVE to match the person who bought it on the receipt. I believe you'll get rejected from what I'm seeing.

Sprint Note 7 shipping status-order-receipt-forum.png
    08-20-2016 02:57 PM

Question? are you 8 or 9? And you're 100% wrong about sprint being liable to give anyone a SD card or a watch if they fail to submit it in time even if it is due to sprint not getting the order to them in time. No matter how many times you try and tell everyone that.

And the other person is a Mod so i would watch what names you call him.
    08-20-2016 03:29 PM
    Question? are you 8 or 9?
    Hey now. Let's play nice. Come over here to my corner. I have liquor. Everything is better with alcohol of some type. It's Saturday!
    08-20-2016 03:31 PM
    I know how you feel man, I submitted mine yesterday and I'm still awaiting approval. I sent the agreement received via email.

On a side note I also submitted a claim fot my sister she's on at&t.i sent the packing slip they denied it said it wasn't any proof off purchase of a note 7.
    So I Edited the same packing slip underlined, the model number of the phone in red. And circled the totals,sent it back and she was approved hers shipped already. Hope this helps.
    Your post turned out to be good luck. I just got approved and waiting for shipment for the SD Card!
    cinnamin likes this.
    08-20-2016 03:58 PM
    Got my approval for the 256 SD card, I filed it yesterday evening and saw this thread and thought I'd check and sure enough it's on its way. I haven't received an email or tracking number yet and probably won't until Monday or so.
    cinnamin likes this.
    08-20-2016 04:12 PM
1,200 ... 4344454647 ...