09-09-2016 06:33 AM
1,200 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Even without the router number?
    08-16-2016 09:00 PM
    o dont say that! i was all excited about his call to sprint, and the possibility of getting it soon..... dont ruin the moment hahahahaha

you mean his troll post right? anyone knows if UPS gets it there is some type of scan and the my ups would be alerted. Just another in the long line of trolls. It is not coming till Friday and i hope like long ago with a pre order of mine UPS was to deliver on a friday to me and the guy knocked lightly on the door and i missed it which means wait till Monday.
    08-16-2016 09:03 PM
    He probably said that so no one else would get the idea to also pay for express shipping so his comes first. Lol hahaha little trickster!
    08-16-2016 09:09 PM
    I just spoke with a sprint order support last about 8:45 pm Tuesday night 8/16/16 and asked to check my order status as online it just says pre orders will be shipped by 8/17/16 and when I requested her to see if she could provide me with more detailed information the first thing she said was that sprint is still waiting to receive the phones from the manufacturer as all note 7 phones are currently on back order and when I got upset she changed her words n told me that maybe my phone is at the warehouse waiting to be picked up by ups so honestly I don't know for sure guys but sprint better not **** this up where people like us who pre ordered get screwed and don't get our phones by release day this Friday 8/19/16 while people who didn't pre order can walk in and buy there new note 7 on day one as that would be really ****ty especially since sprint won't cancel or refund our orders at this point as we've already paid and while I wanna be positive I WAS TAKEN BACK BY THIS LADY N HER INITIAL RESPONSE TO ME THAT NOTE 7 ARE ON BACK ORDER N SPRINT IS WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PHONES FROM THE MANUFACTURER AT WHICH POINT THEN N ONLY THEN WILL THEY START TO SHIP OUT OUR PRE ORDERS
    08-16-2016 09:14 PM
    That's almost the same as what I was told ACCEPT she told me sprint was still waiting to receive the note 7 phones from the manufacturer as their currently on back order and once sprint receives them then they'll start to SHIP pre orders and obviously I was quite taken back by that response especially when she tried to change her story later telling me maybe my phone could possibly be at the warehouse ready to ship out tonight or later tomorrow BUT REGARDLESS THE ONE POSITIVE IS SINCE THE WAREHOUSE SHIPS FROM LOUISVILLE I LIVE 1 HOUR 30 MIN AWAY IN FLORENCE KY so I should get the phone next day after it ships and I'm just holding out hope that the online order status is correct when it says pre orders will ship out by the 17th which is tomorrow which means all of us should have our new note 7 phones on Thursday or Friday at the latest
    08-16-2016 09:20 PM
    For what it's worth... Who knows what's going on
    Attached Thumbnails Sprint Note 7 shipping status-1471400514829.jpg   Sprint Note 7 shipping status-1471400643219.jpg  
    08-16-2016 09:24 PM
    It's highly unlikely that Sprint has not yet received their shipment. It's more likely that customer service reps were told to say that. I have pre-ordered 4 phones with Sprint. I have always received my new phone at least one day before launch. Generally they want to clear out all the orders before more start coming in.
    08-16-2016 09:43 PM
    This forum is gonna go dead silent on Friday. Everyone will have their phones and be buried in them.... Lol
    08-16-2016 09:49 PM
    you mean his troll post right? anyone knows if UPS gets it there is some type of scan and the my ups would be alerted. Just another in the long line of trolls. It is not coming till Friday and i hope like long ago with a pre order of mine UPS was to deliver on a friday to me and the guy knocked lightly on the door and i missed it which means wait till Monday.
    o man i would be so pissed if i missed UPS! o that sucks!
    08-16-2016 09:55 PM
    I leave a note on my door that says "ups or fedex okay to leave package" with my name and phone number.

It works everytime. They either call or 90% of the time just leave it
    olliedawn likes this.
    08-16-2016 10:24 PM
    Did anyone in here pre-order from the store?
    08-16-2016 10:25 PM
    Im pretty sure pre order doesnt mean get them before everyone else. Its more to ensure you get one no later than release date. So that you dont wait in line at store for ever then be told they are out of stock sold out

But just my opinion
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-16-2016 10:27 PM
    I sure would like for you to be right and honestly I'm almost positive you're assumption is correct so I guess being positive is the only way to look at it and then if for whatever reason sprint doesn't deliver as promised no later than the 19th then it's gonna be hell for them lol a lot of service credits are gonna be issues out haha
    08-16-2016 10:30 PM
    Absolutely I agree with that but REGARDLESS pre order should at the very least guarantee either early and on the release date worst case scenario and I think that's what everyone on here pretty much understands as none of us will complain if we don't get it early just as long as we don't get it later than the 19th as honestly a few people stated every pre order from sprint has been delivered 1 day early which isn't a must but sure wouldn't be a problem I know I would definitely accept mine a day early but as I've said as long as they ship on the 17th tomorrow as promised from sprint then I'm sure all of us will be happy
    AdamsRacing33 likes this.
    08-16-2016 10:34 PM
    Aw man I pre-ordered yesterday and I asked a sprint chat rep when my device would be shipped and she said that a phone hasn't been assigned to my order number yet But my order page says all pre-orders will ship by the 17th. I hope I don't get it days after release.
    08-16-2016 10:36 PM
    Just spoke with a Sprint rep also on live chat on the order page, Rep said there's a possibility we won't receive our phones until after the launch date. 10 mins later spoke with a different rep, and was told we would get our phones by friday hahaha AAAhhhhhhhh!!! I knew I should've just left it alone and just wait for the damn phone. Im just stressing myself out more. haha. damn these pregnancy hormones are making more impatient than ever!!! haha omg I check this damn site, and my Sprint order page at least once an hour! hahahaha. I just want my phone, and the free gift. Man, I hope we get the free gift. Alright, the night is almost over here in Cali. better go to sleep soon so I can wake up 12 times throughout the night and check this site and sprint because I cant sleep . At least this is entertaining. Hopefully all of us that pre ordered will be able to get the gift even if we don't get our phones by friday. good night all. Here's to hoping!
    08-16-2016 10:36 PM
    Just spoke with a Sprint rep also on live chat on the order page, Rep said there's a possibility we won't receive our phones until after the launch date. 10 mins later spoke with a different rep, and was told we would get our phones by friday hahaha AAAhhhhhhhh!!! I knew I should've just left it alone and just wait for the damn phone. Im just stressing myself out more. haha. damn these pregnancy hormones are making more impatient than ever!!! haha omg I check this damn site, and my Sprint order page at least once an hour! hahahaha. I just want my phone, and the free gift. Man, I hope we get the free gift. Alright, the night is almost over here in Cali. better go to sleep soon so I can wake up 12 times throughout the night and check this site and sprint because I cant sleep . At least this is entertaining. Hopefully all of us that pre ordered will be able to get the gift even if we don't get our phones by friday. good night all. Here's to hoping!

Well there office is closed but if you want the RIGHT ANSWERS do NOT chat. Dial *2 then when it says what would you like to do hit prompt 5 then 5 again then 2. This takes you to account services IE the place you call when you're pissed and want to leave and they talk you out of it. It is mostly managers who know what they're talking about. I did not call because until the 17th comes and goes there is nothing to call about.

The last phone i got from sprint was the Iphone 6 plus. I did pre order and i got the same thing you guys are getting. I got the good ole we are waiting for them to come in so we can ship. I then went to best buy on launch day in Tampa about a hour away and picked 3 up there,

Now for the people who say you can't cancel a pre order that is total BS.. After i got the phone from best buy i called up sprint and again 5 5 2 prompts and they sent my call to the order department and the order was cancelled and my upgrade was put back on the line i did not use to upgrade at best buy and they never shipped my phone.

In the end wait and if they fail to ship by the 18th go to Best buy or Radio Shack and get the phone on Friday
    either pay cash or tell them to call sprint and fix your upgrade which they can do and tell them because sprint failed on there promise to ship by the 17th. Chat people know less then me never use chat. Do not call just customer service most of them do not have a clue. Always dial *2 then 5 5 2 and you will get the end of the line people who are there to handle people who want to leave.

Lastly i called a few weeks ago and told them the plan i am on Verizon told me i could have the same plan and for 10$ less. She put me on a promotional plan IE for people who say they are leaving. I now pay half of what i paid before.
    08-16-2016 11:00 PM
    **** I just hope I get my phone here in Cali on Friday . it says 4 day to ship from ky so I hope it don't come next week .
    olliedawn and Fobbers like this.
    08-16-2016 11:52 PM
    It's the 17th where is my status update. The suspense won't let me sleep
    cjones and olliedawn like this.
    08-17-2016 12:40 AM
    For all the people thats waiting on a tracking update let me tell you this. Me and my wife upgrade phones every year you not getting a tracking number and when you do it will be too late you will have your phone its like this ever year for us. Those phone as of 12 am has been shipped off overnight you very well may have your phone tomorrow but definitely by the 19 you will get the phone then you will notice the tracking information will update its backwards trust me but the phone is on the way unless they just out of supply then you just ....well you know and people in certain areas in Louisiana you may get your phone late because ups and fedex has been shut down in certain areas due to the weather so tomorrow i would be on the lookout for the note 7 you may be licky and get it dont depend on the tracking number
    08-17-2016 12:58 AM
    For all the people thats waiting on a tracking update let me tell you this. Me and my wife upgrade phones every year you not getting a tracking number and when you do it will be too late you will have your phone its like this ever year for us. Those phone as of 12 am has been shipped off overnight you very well may have your phone tomorrow but definitely by the 19 you will get the phone then you will notice the tracking information will update its backwards trust me but the phone is on the way unless they just out of supply then you just ....well you know and people in certain areas in Louisiana you may get your phone late because ups and fedex has been shut down in certain areas due to the weather so tomorrow i would be on the lookout for the note 7 you may be licky and get it dont depend on the tracking number
    I so hope you are correct Woody. Sprint Note 7 shipping status-keep-calm-fingers-crossed-5.png
    PlaybookFanatic and olliedawn like this.
    08-17-2016 01:17 AM
    Really can't believe people on this forum think I'm trolling. Just trying to keep people informed...
    08-17-2016 01:40 AM
    Well all the reps I've talked to say that they will be shipped tomorrow so there's no way you can get it tomorrow. Unless they have no idea what they are talking about haha.
    08-17-2016 01:53 AM
    Honestly, with Sprint...I usually get the package before I get the tracking information...
    Which is just bad processes on their part. But that's also good to know, to quell some hearts. LoL
    olliedawn likes this.
    08-17-2016 03:00 AM
    It's highly unlikely that Sprint has not yet received their shipment. It's more likely that customer service reps were told to say that. I have pre-ordered 4 phones with Sprint. I have always received my new phone at least one day before launch. Generally they want to clear out all the orders before more start coming in.
    I was gonna call that out, but you beat me to it.
    08-17-2016 03:04 AM
1,200 ... 56789 ...