Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
So my status shows shipping on the 17th I'm thinking it will go out Tuesday

Posted via the Android Central App

rcollins00153

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Go to sprint.com/my orders and get the phone number after calling select purchased from store. That should give you the info you need

kh965

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
So my status shows shipping on the 17th I'm thinking it will go out Tuesday

Yep, mine has said the same thing since I ordered on the 3rd. I keep checking several times/day hoping to see updated information or a tracking number :D!

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Ive pre ordered the pervious note 5 and the galaxy s7 for my wife and I'll tell you guys this. We should be getting our phones either the 17th through the 19th. I received the Note 5 three days before its Friday release. Pre ordering always has been a greta benefit with Sprint. My wife had her GS7 1 full week before the release date.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Ive pre ordered the pervious note 5 and the galaxy s7 for my wife and I'll tell you guys this. We should be getting our phones either the 17th through the 19th. I received the Note 5 three days before its Friday release. Pre ordering always has been a greta benefit with Sprint. My wife had her GS7 1 full week before the release date.

Thanks for the clarity and insight. I hope the same for all of us this go round!

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Actually I think I might be back ordered. What does everyone else get when they go to check on that order? Can you post the screen shot for me? Thanks.

March1

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Can you clarify your answer? I also pre ordered from a Sprint store and would like an order number or status update. The customer service folks are useless.

Thanks

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Can you clarify your answer? I also pre ordered from a Sprint store and would like an order number or status update. The customer service folks are useless.

Thanks

What they don't tell you in store, which they do online, is that you can't track with in store orders. :(

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
e972de3c4fac7dc0eaa55cf4092e5a1d.jpg

March1

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
How can you even try for the rebate on the micro SD card without your phone in hand?