Sprint Note 7 shipping status

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any Sprint shipping updates? I've seen T-Mobile, AT&T, and Verizon customers saying they are seeing shipping notifications and tracking info but no Sprint yet.

Posted via the Android Central App
Nope. I only check it 10x a day. 😕 It still says it will ship by the 17th.

6f9fb0a75e6e3d04c1edecece8c3400f.jpg

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
Most likely Monday, so 2 day shipping is getting the device into people's hands on Launch day. Also, from my experience Sprint provides tracking and shipping notifications late. I have received devices before being alerted that they have shipped.

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I was super exited till I have heard all reviews so far are avg at best 4 hours sot. That's bad. I'm already planning on returning mine when i get it and go with a iPhone.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Most likely Monday, so 2 day shipping is getting the device into people's hands on Launch day. Also, from my experience Sprint provides tracking and shipping notifications late. I have received devices before being alerted that they have shipped.
That is true. I ordered an iPhone 6s for my grandson and my UPS app alerted me to the delivery date almost 8 hours before Sprint notified me. This just happened on Weds.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I was super exited till I have heard all reviews so far are avg at best 4 hours sot. That's bad. I'm already planning on returning mine when i get it and go with a iPhone.

Why would you do that? You don't know how the device will be with your usage. Did they use the 720p option etc. I'd give it a few days before you jump the gun on that. But that's just me.

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site
My UPS has mine delivered Monday afternoon. 1-5 pm. That's golden. Long day Monday at work.

honda1987

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
So I call the sprint store I pre ordered the note 7 from to ask if there was a chance of them getting them in early tomorrow. So the sales men I talked to told me that even if they did get them in tomorrow they can't sell them because the release date is the 19th. I don't think he listened when I said that I pre ordered the phone already. What's funny though is that the manager from that store hinted at me that I would get it early if they get them in early when I preordered the phone on the 4th.

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I see T-Mobile has begun there shipping.. come on sprint let's get moving here

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
So I call the sprint store I pre ordered the note 7 from to ask if there was a chance of them getting them in early tomorrow. So the sales men I talked to told me that even if they did get them in tomorrow they can't sell them because the release date is the 19th. I don't think he listened when I said that I pre ordered the phone already. What's funny though is that the manager from that store hinted at me that I would get it early if they get them in early when I preordered the phone on the 4th.

He understood you correctly, he was following policy. If they did they, they'd get fired...no question. That policy is super strict and I would know...I worked there.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone pre-ordered from Sprint and tried to redeem their Samsung rewards? I have my contract but they are asking for the IMEI number which of course I don't have yet and it's not supposed to ship until the 17th, the redemption period ends at midnight on the 18th. See the problem?

you also need the Wi-Fi MAC Address

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
So with the ups app will it notify you when a new package is shipped to your address? Without having a tracking number.
It will notify you with a tracking number. The Sprint website with the tracking number is what was delayed in my case with my grandsons iPhone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon