Sprint Note 7 shipping status

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm hoping my ups app will pick up the delivery if sprint is slow with updating. Not sure how it works without a tracking number, but from what I've read it somehow knows by your address or name.

Bigdjill

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, just talked to a Sprint rep about when exactly when I would be getting my phone because I heard some people say they had paid for express shipping. She told me that I had normal shipping so I inquired about how much it would be for exprest and she informed me that getting express would be useless because UPS already has my phone and I should receive it tomorrow afternoon even tho I haven't seen a tracking number on my order, so I'm guessing it the same for all of us. Fingers crossed... really want that Gear fit 2.

Last edited:

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, just talked to a Sprint rep about when exactly when I would be getting my phone because I heard some people say they had paid for express shipping. She told me that I had normal shipping so I inquired about how much it would be for exprest and she informed me that getting express would be useless because UPS already has my phone and I should receive it tomorrow afternoon even tho I haven't seen a tracking number on my order, so I'm guessing it the same for all of us. Fingers crossed... really want that Gear fit 2.

I really hope this is true. I'm off tomorrow and I'd rather not have to endure a whole day of work on thursday or friday knowing its sitting at my house. The anticipation would kill me

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Yea that sounds a little.. Wack my experience with sprint is I always get my tracking number before it's shipped not sure whats going on this time

Posted via the Android Central App

Turbolude712

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Live chat with sprint just now. She said they are waiting on the order to come in tomorrow and would begin shipping immediately. I asked from where she said Louisville, ky. Good for me I suppose since I'm in Tennessee. At least that's what I'm telling myself

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

such a troll.

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
o dont say that! i was all excited about his call to sprint, and the possibility of getting it soon..... dont ruin the moment hahahahaha

you mean his troll post right? anyone knows if UPS gets it there is some type of scan and the my ups would be alerted. Just another in the long line of trolls. It is not coming till Friday and i hope like long ago with a pre order of mine UPS was to deliver on a friday to me and the guy knocked lightly on the door and i missed it which means wait till Monday.

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I just spoke with a sprint order support last about 8:45 pm Tuesday night 8/16/16 and asked to check my order status as online it just says pre orders will be shipped by 8/17/16 and when I requested her to see if she could provide me with more detailed information the first thing she said was that sprint is still waiting to receive the phones from the manufacturer as all note 7 phones are currently on back order and when I got upset she changed her words n told me that maybe my phone is at the warehouse waiting to be picked up by ups so honestly I don't know for sure guys but sprint better not **** this up where people like us who pre ordered get screwed and don't get our phones by release day this Friday 8/19/16 while people who didn't pre order can walk in and buy there new note 7 on day one as that would be really ****ty especially since sprint won't cancel or refund our orders at this point as we've already paid and while I wanna be positive I WAS TAKEN BACK BY THIS LADY N HER INITIAL RESPONSE TO ME THAT NOTE 7 ARE ON BACK ORDER N SPRINT IS WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PHONES FROM THE MANUFACTURER AT WHICH POINT THEN N ONLY THEN WILL THEY START TO SHIP OUT OUR PRE ORDERS

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
That's almost the same as what I was told ACCEPT she told me sprint was still waiting to receive the note 7 phones from the manufacturer as their currently on back order and once sprint receives them then they'll start to SHIP pre orders and obviously I was quite taken back by that response especially when she tried to change her story later telling me maybe my phone could possibly be at the warehouse ready to ship out tonight or later tomorrow BUT REGARDLESS THE ONE POSITIVE IS SINCE THE WAREHOUSE SHIPS FROM LOUISVILLE I LIVE 1 HOUR 30 MIN AWAY IN FLORENCE KY so I should get the phone next day after it ships and I'm just holding out hope that the online order status is correct when it says pre orders will ship out by the 17th which is tomorrow which means all of us should have our new note 7 phones on Thursday or Friday at the latest

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
For what it's worth... Who knows what's going on

Attachments

• 1471400514829.jpg
    1471400514829.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 1471400643219.jpg
    1471400643219.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 48

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
It's highly unlikely that Sprint has not yet received their shipment. It's more likely that customer service reps were told to say that. I have pre-ordered 4 phones with Sprint. I have always received my new phone at least one day before launch. Generally they want to clear out all the orders before more start coming in.

olliedawn

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
you mean his troll post right? anyone knows if UPS gets it there is some type of scan and the my ups would be alerted. Just another in the long line of trolls. It is not coming till Friday and i hope like long ago with a pre order of mine UPS was to deliver on a friday to me and the guy knocked lightly on the door and i missed it which means wait till Monday.

o man i would be so pissed if i missed UPS! o that sucks!

AdamsRacing33

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

I leave a note on my door that says "ups or fedex okay to leave package" with my name and phone number.

It works everytime. They either call or 90% of the time just leave it

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy