Sprint Note 7 shipping status

AdamsRacing33

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Im pretty sure pre order doesnt mean get them before everyone else. Its more to ensure you get one no later than release date. So that you dont wait in line at store for ever then be told they are out of stock sold out

But just my opinion

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I sure would like for you to be right and honestly I'm almost positive you're assumption is correct so I guess being positive is the only way to look at it and then if for whatever reason sprint doesn't deliver as promised no later than the 19th then it's gonna be hell for them lol a lot of service credits are gonna be issues out haha

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Absolutely I agree with that but REGARDLESS pre order should at the very least guarantee either early and on the release date worst case scenario and I think that's what everyone on here pretty much understands as none of us will complain if we don't get it early just as long as we don't get it later than the 19th as honestly a few people stated every pre order from sprint has been delivered 1 day early which isn't a must but sure wouldn't be a problem I know I would definitely accept mine a day early but as I've said as long as they ship on the 17th tomorrow as promised from sprint then I'm sure all of us will be happy

GunSwoozy

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Aw man I pre-ordered yesterday and I asked a sprint chat rep when my device would be shipped and she said that a phone hasn't been assigned to my order number yet :( But my order page says all pre-orders will ship by the 17th. I hope I don't get it days after release.

olliedawn

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Just spoke with a Sprint rep also on live chat on the order page, Rep said there's a possibility we won't receive our phones until after the launch date. 10 mins later spoke with a different rep, and was told we would get our phones by friday hahaha AAAhhhhhhhh!!! I knew I should've just left it alone and just wait for the damn phone. Im just stressing myself out more. haha. damn these pregnancy hormones are making more impatient than ever!!! haha omg I check this damn site, and my Sprint order page at least once an hour! hahahaha. I just want my phone, and the free gift. Man, I hope we get the free gift. Alright, the night is almost over here in Cali. better go to sleep soon so I can wake up 12 times throughout the night and check this site and sprint because I cant sleep . At least this is entertaining. Hopefully all of us that pre ordered will be able to get the gift even if we don't get our phones by friday. good night all. Here's to hoping! :)

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Just spoke with a Sprint rep also on live chat on the order page, Rep said there's a possibility we won't receive our phones until after the launch date. 10 mins later spoke with a different rep, and was told we would get our phones by friday hahaha AAAhhhhhhhh!!! I knew I should've just left it alone and just wait for the damn phone. Im just stressing myself out more. haha. damn these pregnancy hormones are making more impatient than ever!!! haha omg I check this damn site, and my Sprint order page at least once an hour! hahahaha. I just want my phone, and the free gift. Man, I hope we get the free gift. Alright, the night is almost over here in Cali. better go to sleep soon so I can wake up 12 times throughout the night and check this site and sprint because I cant sleep . At least this is entertaining. Hopefully all of us that pre ordered will be able to get the gift even if we don't get our phones by friday. good night all. Here's to hoping! :)

Well there office is closed but if you want the RIGHT ANSWERS do NOT chat. Dial *2 then when it says what would you like to do hit prompt 5 then 5 again then 2. This takes you to account services IE the place you call when you're pissed and want to leave and they talk you out of it. It is mostly managers who know what they're talking about. I did not call because until the 17th comes and goes there is nothing to call about.

The last phone i got from sprint was the Iphone 6 plus. I did pre order and i got the same thing you guys are getting. I got the good ole we are waiting for them to come in so we can ship. I then went to best buy on launch day in Tampa about a hour away and picked 3 up there,

Now for the people who say you can't cancel a pre order that is total BS.. After i got the phone from best buy i called up sprint and again 5 5 2 prompts and they sent my call to the order department and the order was cancelled and my upgrade was put back on the line i did not use to upgrade at best buy and they never shipped my phone.

In the end wait and if they fail to ship by the 18th go to Best buy or Radio Shack and get the phone on Friday
either pay cash or tell them to call sprint and fix your upgrade which they can do and tell them because sprint failed on there promise to ship by the 17th. Chat people know less then me never use chat. Do not call just customer service most of them do not have a clue. Always dial *2 then 5 5 2 and you will get the end of the line people who are there to handle people who want to leave.

Lastly i called a few weeks ago and told them the plan i am on Verizon told me i could have the same plan and for 10$ less. She put me on a promotional plan IE for people who say they are leaving. I now pay half of what i paid before.

Woody Rose

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
For all the people thats waiting on a tracking update let me tell you this. Me and my wife upgrade phones every year you not getting a tracking number and when you do it will be too late you will have your phone its like this ever year for us. Those phone as of 12 am has been shipped off overnight you very well may have your phone tomorrow but definitely by the 19 you will get the phone then you will notice the tracking information will update its backwards trust me but the phone is on the way unless they just out of supply then you just ....well you know and people in certain areas in Louisiana you may get your phone late because ups and fedex has been shut down in certain areas due to the weather so tomorrow i would be on the lookout for the note 7 you may be licky and get it dont depend on the tracking number

Last edited:

cjones

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
For all the people thats waiting on a tracking update let me tell you this. Me and my wife upgrade phones every year you not getting a tracking number and when you do it will be too late you will have your phone its like this ever year for us. Those phone as of 12 am has been shipped off overnight you very well may have your phone tomorrow but definitely by the 19 you will get the phone then you will notice the tracking information will update its backwards trust me but the phone is on the way unless they just out of supply then you just ....well you know and people in certain areas in Louisiana you may get your phone late because ups and fedex has been shut down in certain areas due to the weather so tomorrow i would be on the lookout for the note 7 you may be licky and get it dont depend on the tracking number

I so hope you are correct Woody. keep-calm-and-fingers-crossed-5.png

GunSwoozy

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Well all the reps I've talked to say that they will be shipped tomorrow so there's no way you can get it tomorrow. Unless they have no idea what they are talking about haha.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
It's highly unlikely that Sprint has not yet received their shipment. It's more likely that customer service reps were told to say that. I have pre-ordered 4 phones with Sprint. I have always received my new phone at least one day before launch. Generally they want to clear out all the orders before more start coming in.

I was gonna call that out, but you beat me to it.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Live chat with sprint just now. She said they are waiting on the order to come in tomorrow and would begin shipping immediately. I asked from where she said Louisville, ky. Good for me I suppose since I'm in Tennessee. At least that's what I'm telling myself

isnt Sprint CS based out of the Philippians? maybe their tomorrow means 2 days for us? lol

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I don't have my phone yet, but are any other sprinties just like, super happy that the other carriers don't have their phones either?

Call it bad karma, misery lovin comp.. whatever. I just think it's great to know that besides reviewers, no one else has their phone either. :D