Sprint Note 7 shipping status

Mirahgirl01

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
That's not true at all, tmobile and Verizon already shipped all there phones. So, whoever said all carriers are holding devices until release was way off on that. Apparently, its just ours, sprint! A basic search will confirm that, someone actually already recieved there device with tmobile. That's also comfirmed.

Mr Sellers

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
That's not true at all, tmobile and Verizon already shipped all there phones. So, whoever said all carriers are holding devices until release was way off on that. Apparently, its just ours, sprint! A basic search will confirm that, someone actually already recieved there device with tmobile. That's also comfirmed.

From what i was seeing they have shipped but have a hold on them to not send out yet. And yes ONE person got the phone but everyone else is waiting still.....

Posted via the Android Central App

The_Dude_2016

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
From what i was seeing they have shipped but have a hold on them to not send out yet. And yes ONE person got the phone but everyone else is waiting still.....

Posted via the Android Central App

Correct. They have shipped or printed shipping labels but nobody has officially received this phone, there is 1 known recipient and I bet this one slipped right through.

The_Dude_2016

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site

That is incorrect. Yes they have either shipped or labels have been created but the phones are far from being delivered. I think starting tomorrow we will see some deliveries being confirmed.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Wait. I was sleep, and I come back to you all still arguing about shipping semantics? Calm down lol.

And stop posting about how you talked to a rep in a chat...those are automated AIs. Has no one noticed that when you all quote them...you get the same response? 😂

Let me grab my butt a sammich. I'm hungry.

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Silver phone has been shipped! I have a tracking number. However, no status from UPS yet. I'll check that later.

Photog269

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I too now have a tracking number. No Delivery date just the UPS number. I'm assuming they just created the labels and it will update later on.

Cotano

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Mine hasn't shipped yet but didn't expect it to happen until later today. I'm not going to be worried about until the 18th.

Y2Dre

May 7, 2010
Visit site
For those "Pics or it didn't happen" folks:

20160817_133118_zpsy9v6hfwb.png

Mirahgirl01

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 7th so I'll probably be a tom. Person as far as being notified! But sweet! Still might not get it until after the release date. Oh well as long as I get one. I'm still cool waiting an extra day or two just to get the freebie! Can't really complain and get free **** i guess.. lol

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They aren't AI, at least for AT&T. I actually managed to frustrate one recently and they said "Don't blame this on me sir" and I don't think AI would care much about being blamed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy