Sprint Note 7 shipping status

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I haven't gotten my email yet even though my order status updated with tracking number. For some reason, typing in my order number on my phone tells me that it doesn't match their records but it works on my PC. I can't check while I'm out

kh965

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Just got my UPS notice, scheduled for friday afternoon delivery. Note to self, don't pay for overnight shipping next time.

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Got my emails and tracking. Says delivery by Friday before work for me.. ie i won't be working...

vg1m5u.jpg

j0zcih.jpg

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
UGHGGGGHHHH i am still getting the it will ship today if ordered by blah blah blah and i ordered on the 3rd. They need to ship the fracking thing out as it states

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
This is ridiculous I'm speaking to a sprint representative says they have no knowledge of my order. LoL i paid sales taxes for the device now they tell me its standard shipping and will go out tonight 3 to 5 business days.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Ok but do you really need to keep posting these in this thread? the people still in here are waiting on tracking orders and not wanting to look at every pic of your phone. it was okay the 1st pic but now every other post so please stop.....

I get we are all waiting but this is funny lol. In a couple days we will all have our phones and this post will be forgotten lol. Unitedflow keep posting

unitedflow

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I posted 2 pics and ppl are upset. I asked an important question that I thought the community might know and I get back lash. WOW. i just thought it was odd that such a beautiful phone had a big sticker on the back of it. I've never encountered that before on my old phones.

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I get we are all waiting but this is funny lol. In a couple days we will all have our phones and this post will be forgotten lol. Unitedflow keep posting

Why it has nothing to do with this thread it should be removed as it makes more of a mess of this thread for those of us waiting for our tracking number. I guess ill have to Mod report it if it keeps up

Last edited:

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I posted 2 pics and ppl are upset. I asked an important question that I thought the community might know and I get back lash. WOW. i just thought it was odd that such a beautiful phone had a big sticker on the back of it. I've never encountered that before on my old phones.

Definitely not upset...I'd like ti hear your impressions of the phone. Some people just get a bit jealous.

djlee0314

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Why it has nothing to do with this thread it should be removed as it makes more of a mess of this thread for those of use waiting for our tracking number. I guess ill have to Mod report it if it keeps up

"more of a mess of this thread for those of 'us' waiting for our tracking number." Seriously? You know this thread will in no way help you receive your tracking number right? And there's plenty of other posts that "have nothing to do with this thread".

And according to My UPS my N7 getting shipped 2-day Air so should have it by the 19th!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance