Sprint Note 7 shipping status

speak2aaron

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Can you clarify your answer? I also pre ordered from a Sprint store and would like an order number or status update. The customer service folks are useless.

Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

Dang....i hope the less than helpful sprint rep at the store was wrong today. I was in there dealing with a defective phone and while i was waiting i noticed they had the New note7 on display. It was very nice and the pen is cherry. They are probably going to lose it from sticky fingers because it wasn't secured with a wire. Anyways, when i asked him if they had the New note7 he said "but won't come out until September 8th"...i hope he is wrong :/

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Dang....i hope the less than helpful sprint rep at the store was wrong today. I was in there dealing with a defective phone and while i was waiting i noticed they had the New note7 on display. It was very nice and the pen is cherry. They are probably going to lose it from sticky fingers because it wasn't secured with a wire. Anyways, when i asked him if they had the New note7 he said "but won't come out until September 8th"...i hope he is wrong :/

That is incorrect. They are dropping Friday. No delay.

ichbinchico

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Mine still says UPS ready for pick up since 5pm... I mean I'm glad that sprint updated it to saying it will be shipped, but I wonder if they have not truly sent it out, or if UPS just has not updated the shipping progress.

JPD

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the 4th and haven't seen anything. Something will probably show up in the morning...

Posted via the Android Central App

pamelak38

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I still have not received a tracking number for my note 7 from Sprint, and I ordered @ 12:30am on 8/3 :(

Attachments

• Sprint - Order Status.jpg
    Sprint - Order Status.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

AeroCurrent

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Am I the only one who pre-ordered on 8/4 and still has not received tracking info? Just wondering if I shou,d call sprint or not.

I ordered my phone 8/3 within 30 minutes of the pre sale coming up and have nothing. Ordered black onyx. I'm hoping it's like people have said and sprint just isn't good with the tracking info but it's actually shipped.

The_Dude_2016

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I ordered my phone 8/3 within 30 minutes of the pre sale coming up and have nothing. Ordered black onyx. I'm hoping it's like people have said and sprint just isn't good with the tracking info but it's actually shipped.

Not sure they shipped without confirmation nor tracking numbers. Seems like their process is to generate a label and post the tracking number so if we don't have one is because they did not ship. Hope I'm wrong tho!

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Dang.....looks like I was right. Those of us who ordered early might get them last....lol

Who has ordered between the 3rd and the 10th and received tracking info? If any, what state/city are you in?

I ordered on the 3rd...around 10/11 in the morning and I don't have nada.
I'm in Northwest Indiana.

GunSwoozy

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Dang.....looks like I was right. Those of us who ordered early might get them last....lol

Who has ordered between the 3rd and the 10th and received tracking info? If any, what state/city are you in?

I ordered on the 3rd...around 10/11 in the morning and I don't have nada.

Ordered on the 15th dude and I haven't received anything. I think the order is completely random...
California here

beckylovex

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I talked with sprint earlier today and mind you I DID pay for express shipping , 14.99 , when I preordered my phone. I on,y paid for it because I was told the phone would ship the 17th and I would get it same day or next day. When I talked with someone they said they just got the phones to the warehouse around 4pm EST. and that they would actually be shipped the 18thand even with express shipping it would take 1-3 business days to arrive. She said most likely by Saturday. If I don't see it's going to be delivered by Friday night I will be calling for a refund of the express shipping because the agent who I chatted with while ordering the phone on the 13th reassured me express shipping is same day if before 3 or 4 pm or next day shipping if after and I would have it by Thursday the latest. I've been with sprint for ten years now and they have really became crappy over the past few years with their customer service actually being honest. I don't have a tracking number yet and it is almost 1am EST Thursday morning.

Che Minati

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Tmobiles are flying out tonight for delivery by 3pm at least for me tommorow 8/18..hold tight sprint family the stork is on its way with our babies *cheers*

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan