Sprint Note 7 shipping status

Joel Miller

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
After about an hour chatting to this guy and getting nowhere he claims the other companies must have sold fake phones?

You: thank you so much Chris, id hate to leave sprint after being with them over half of my life !!
Chris John: we'd hate to lose you also.It's not up to me but I will try for you.I hope it will be possible,I don't want to feel responsible for this choice of yours after all .
You: Not your fault Chris, its the company you work for
You: T-mobile customers already got their phones today
Chris John: Upon checking,the best we could've done was to adjust your bill for the shipping fee that you paid and was not fast enough for you.I do apologize for any inconvenience and I will try to speed up the shipment with ups.I will email them a notification to change the route so it will be delivered via a faster route.If they would have a faster route that they can take,they will and the package will be there before the 22nd .But this is not a promise as it's up to UPS .
Chris John: What I'm trying to do it's not really possible procedural wise but I will love to try it for you!
You: ok
You: its sad that the big 3 are getting the phone 4 days before sprint? how did sprint mess up so bad?
You: and all they can do is refund me $12
Chris John: We shipped the phones in the same day with the official release date.Other companyes must've sold out fake phones if on the 17th they were released and they managed to ship them prior to this date.
You: interesting...

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
After about an hour chatting to this guy and getting nowhere he claims the other companies must have sold fake phones?

You: thank you so much Chris, id hate to leave sprint after being with them over half of my life !!
Chris John: we'd hate to lose you also.It's not up to me but I will try for you.I hope it will be possible,I don't want to feel responsible for this choice of yours after all .
You: Not your fault Chris, its the company you work for
You: T-mobile customers already got their phones today
Chris John: Upon checking,the best we could've done was to adjust your bill for the shipping fee that you paid and was not fast enough for you.I do apologize for any inconvenience and I will try to speed up the shipment with ups.I will email them a notification to change the route so it will be delivered via a faster route.If they would have a faster route that they can take,they will and the package will be there before the 22nd .But this is not a promise as it's up to UPS .
Chris John: What I'm trying to do it's not really possible procedural wise but I will love to try it for you!
You: ok
You: its sad that the big 3 are getting the phone 4 days before sprint? how did sprint mess up so bad?
You: and all they can do is refund me $12
Chris John: We shipped the phones in the same day with the official release date.Other companyes must've sold out fake phones if on the 17th they were released and they managed to ship them prior to this date.
You: interesting...
WOOOOWWWWW yea he's fired. Rolf!

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just got my tracking info finally
1f2a3daad259641549f6f28041f76b75.jpg

Hehe all this run around and sprint isnt even offering a promo bonus like target and other retailers.

josh56040

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
In my opinion, sprint really screwed all of us, especially the people (like me) who pre-ordered the Note 7 on the first day pre-orderes started (the 3rd) and for some reason sprint decided to ship and give people who pre-ordered first their tracking number LAST and people who ordered their phone over an ENTIRE WEEK LATER their shipping & tracking info FIRST. Which is completely unfair.

Sprint also said that all phones would ship "by the 17th" NOT on the 17th, or create just a shipping label on the 17th and really ship the phone on the 18th.

Sprint clearly and knowingly lied to all of us by changing the dates on their website.

Now, if we wanted to redeem our free gift from Samsung for pre-ordering the phone, odds are we will not get one due to sprint lying and shipping the phones late.

All I know is, if I do not have my phone by the end of the day tomorrow, and get it Monday instead, sprint better be giving me a free 255GB micro sd card because I'll be missing out on the one from Samsung.

monkeypimp

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Here is what I was told via Chat about the possibility of missing out on the free gifts from samsung due to the late shipping.

Rachel Simmons : As you have been a long and valuable customer with us and we appreciate your business, we will be able to compensate you, if you will not be able to take advantage of the Samsung free gift.
Rachel Simmons : I will provide you with the interaction number of this conversation, that will be left on your account and you will also receive the script of this conversation on your email, as a proof of what I have promised you.
You : what will the compensation be if I miss out on the free gifts? And what compensation do I receive for the phone being delivered late?
Rachel Simmons : If you will not be able to sign up for the free memory card, we will provide you with one.

As for the compensation for the phone being late. They don't believe that it is late as it is within the shipping time frame according to them.

lulubee

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today, 1Z6R1V710205270493

Do you recall the estimated delivery date? Mine is rescheduled for Monday but UPS already has it and it's 2nd day air. Fingers crossed they attempt to deliver it tomorrow although I wont be home :( I should be able to pick it up Saturday... I want to enjoy my phone on my days off.

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Just checked. Mine says Ready for UPS since yesterday but my delivery date still says the 19th. I'm seeing some people are getting switched to the 22nd and I'm thinking I'll get it Monday as well and they just haven't swapped the date unless the tracking info hasn't been updated for some reason.

Joshua Dudash

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Sprint wouldn't delay phones due to a lack of return-back kits would they?
I was previously on a lease deal and the giveback kit notes section said it was backordered....

I have a tracking number, but UPS still doesn't have it in their tracking system.

AeroCurrent

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
On online chat right now, can't offer me a free sd card if i don't get one. I told them I'm gonna switch to verizon if i can't get one. I told them i was gonna switch to them because they have a funny commercial making fun of sprint lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze