Sprint Note 7 shipping status

AeroCurrent

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
yeah, i know i just saw it. i have proof of purchase but was unaware of the MAC address. the MEID wasn't even the right amount of numbers anyway, I can't enter all the numbers she gave me.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Sprint wouldn't delay phones due to a lack of return-back kits would they?
I was previously on a lease deal and the giveback kit notes section said it was backordered....

I have a tracking number, but UPS still doesn't have it in their tracking system.

Mine says backorder on the return kit too! This is really upsetting, I leave town Saturday for vacay, if I don't get this phone by tomorrow It's gonna be really bad!

Posted via the Android Central App

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
EXCUSE ME?!
f951b637fa0d4b5246946794d606d8ea.jpg

Im not the type to get loud or verbally abusive. But this [removed] is some [removed] bs. About to call and raise hell on earth so ya get the ice ready about to get hot. Hahah.

Last edited by a moderator:

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
yeah, i know i just saw it. i have proof of purchase but was unaware of the MAC address. the MEID wasn't even the right amount of numbers anyway, I can't enter all the numbers she gave me.

Yeah. There was NO WAY they could've have had the IMEI on their screen without it being attached to your account. Thatwas a bold lie for them to tell. Sorry that happened.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

Fobbers

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
At least you guys have tracking info. As of now mine still does not have any tracking info. I preordered mine on Aug 5th. I just ordered the least ordered color Silver! Lol this is great. I hope I can find a carrier that can buy me out and jump ship to their carrier. If we all end up getting out phones on Monday, they might lose quite a bit of customers. I might as well pack my bags and go to another carrier if they deliver my phone on Monday.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Why in the flying **** did they cancel your lease? I would be HOT! This is why I don't lease, and I WORKED there.
I have no idea wth they did. Not once did any agent say i would be charged for "cancelling" when in fact i was told i was ilegible to upgrade. Last night i was told i was getting $12 credit. I dont even see that.

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I SPOKE WITH AN OFFICIAL UPS SUPERVISOR AFTER BEING ON HOLD OVER 1 HOUR 27 MINUTES N THE SUPERVISOR ASSURED ME 101% that my brand new galaxy note 7 blue coral will absolutely be delivered tomorrow August 19th and to disregard the updated August 22 delivery date as that was just a worst case scenario for those who have farther delivery addreses but said absolutely 101% that because the phone is being shipped from the Louisville Ky warehouse and I live in Florence Ky that my status on ups will be updated sometime today with a new estimated delivery date of Friday August 19th and she said she is so absolutely sure 101% that she is gonna personally call me back this afternoon as soon as my package is in transit to the destination on its way to my place and said that everyone from sprint who lives within a 1 day or less distance from Louisville will have their estimated delivery dates changed from the 22nd back to the 19th and that's for anyone who has the 2 DAY AIR saver shipping from sprint which is what I HAVE and it seems to be what the majority of ALL of us have N THE ONE MAJOR ISSUE FOR ME LIKE OTHERS HAVE MENTIONED IS THE FREE GIFT ADVERTISED ON SPRINTS WEBSITE as we all know we have the choice of the 256gb micro sd card and or the gear fit 2 watch and the fact is sprints advertising that as the free gift with the value oh the micro sd card at $249.99 which means that if we receive our phones late and Samsung doesn't honor our free gifts as someone mentioned they only have 250,000 for the United states which honestly I don't believe that as I believe anyone and everyone who pre ordered the phone's and submits their information on Samsung website no later than 9/18/16 which is the date in which you have to submit your ticket for free gift of choice, HOWEVER IF WHAT SOMEONE SAID IS TRUE AND WE MISS OUT ON THE FREE GIFTS DUE TO RECEIVING THE PHONES LATE THEN YOU CAN BET YOUR *** SPRINT WILL ABSOLUTELY BE PURCHASING ALL OF US THOSE GIFTS THEMSELVES AND OR ISSUING A SERVICE CREDIT IN THE AMOUNT OF $249.99 as advertised because that's a lawful commitment on their end that must be fullfilled as SPRINT CLEARLY STATES FREE GIFTS FOR PRE ORDERS and regardless I'm sure Samsung made more than 250,000 of the free gifts guys and that dude is simply trolling us and or providing false information because the fact is SAMSUNG'S WEBSITE CLEARLY STATES EVERYONE WHO PRE ORDERED THE NOTE 7 MUST SUBMIT THEIR REQUEST FOR THEIR FREE GIFT ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 18, 2016 so I wouldn't worry too much about the gifts guys we will get them one way or the other AS SPRINT IS ABSOLUTELY LAWFULLY OBLIGATED TO FULFILL THOSE FREE GIFTS FOR ALL PRE ORDERS WHICH QUALIFY N THEIR GONNA MAKE SURE WE GET WHAT WAS PROMISED

amakattak

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Just called UPS. My tracking # says Origin scan in Louisville at 7:14 this morning. UPS says that it's still sitting at the Sprint location. They also said essentially that there's no way it won't be here before Monday. I'm waiting on hold with Sprint customer service at the moment, getting angrier by the second.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Are you turning in a leased device? If so that's why they bill you the remaining price of the phone in case you wanna keep it or until you return the leased device in acceptable conditions.

Returning. I told them i would. Even have the shipping box they are sending. And i was told i have 14 days after receiving the note 7.

Fobbers

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Why in the flying [removed] did they cancel your lease? I would be HOT! This is why I don't lease, and I WORKED there.

Sprint is not doing a lease program with the N7. I am currently doing a lease with the N5. I would have to turn in my phone and switch from a lease to a installment payment.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Finally got an update, but from what I've read from ppl who got their tracking# it's not making me feel better about a Friday delivery.

Attachments

• 11413.jpg
    11413.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 52

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes don't worry they put it on your bill until they receive the leased device, it's in the paperwork when you purchased the note 7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae