Sprint Note 7 shipping status

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I just called SPRINT to obtain my IMEI NUMBER + Wi-Fi Mac address to go ahead n register for my free gift now before I receive the phone to guarantee I'll be able to get one of the free 256gb Samsung micro Evo sd cards before they run out of supply, THE SPRINT REP WAS HAPPY N WILLING TO PROVIDE ME THE IMEI NUMBER which is already linked to the account prior to shipping since the phones are pre activated, however what SPRINT doesn't have access to is our Note 7's Wi-Fi Mac address so basically I can't register without both IMEI + WI-FI MAC ADDRESS so just another stressed out wasted 45 minute phone call as I will have to wait until I receive the phone before I can register for the free gift unfortunately BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT GUYS I'M GOING TO USE THE POWER OF POSITIVITY N JUST GO WITH IT AS MY PHONE WILL BE DELIVERED TOMORROW ON THE 19TH AS GUARANTEED FROM UPS SUPERVISOR N I WILL IMMEDIATELY REGISTER FOR MY 256GB Samsung Evo Micro Sd Card and it will be shipped out to me as I will have registered in time no issues so all is good guys AND I ALSO BELIEVE THINGS WILL WORK OUT IN A SIMILAR FASHION FOR THE VAST MAJORITY OF US otherwise regardless SPRINT will be lawfully obligated to provide us with the free gift themselves either way we're gonna get what we were promised upon making the decision to pre order NOTE 7

Tikal769

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Everyone who says their delivery dates changed from 22 to 19. Is that because you know have a origin scan from ups instead of "Order Processed ready for ups"? It seems like ups still hasnt received my packaged from sprint...

JPD

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
My delivery on UPS has changed from the 22nd to the19th... I live in Ft Worth, TX

Posted via the Android Central App

kkm252

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Everyone who says their delivery dates changed from 22 to 19. Is that because you know have a origin scan from ups instead of "Order Processed ready for ups"? It seems like ups still hasnt received my packaged from sprint...

I have an Origin scan and mine still shows Monday ..

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Still no tracking number for my order made on 8/3 for black onyx. Not sure why, but I feel obligated to keep everyone posted lol. Congrats to those who have movement and expect to have their phones tomorrow.

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I am happy to hear that the information I made everyone aware of about when I spoke to the UPS SUPERVISOR N she told me that no worries that once UPS received the phone this afternoon the updated delivery date will change from Monday August 22nd end of day and it all change back to estimated delivery date of Friday August 19th and guaranteed me absolutely 101% my phone will be delivered tomorrow no later than end of day AND BASED ON A FEW PEOPLES COMMENTS IT LOOKS AS THOUGH THE INFORMATION I WAS PROVIDED BY THE UPS SUPERVISOR was correct as some people have already gotten the updated delivery dates changed to tomorrow August 19th n since I was the first one to call n share that information hopefully the shipping God's will bless me and my status update for UPS ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE WILL CHANGE TO ESTIMATED DELIVERY OF TOMORROW AUGUST 19TH as I was guaranteed 101% as that would make me feel much better and also yea I am also staying positive that Samsung will honor my free gift and that I'll have one available for me tomorrow when I finally register after receiving my phone 😃😃😃😃

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
So about this heat on our side. *continues to die*
Ugh, it's horrible. I've lived in the house this entire summer. My AC is set on 69°! Looking forward to the cool down coming on Monday. Time to get all the yard stuff done before the next heat wave while listening to Spotify on my Note 7! 😓

jeffingeorgia

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Here's the thing. ... breathe in..... breathe out...... people are dieing in floods,in terrorist attacks, cops are being shot at randomly. A year from now will it matter if our pgones came on Friday or Monday? How will any of our lives change when we get this phone? Will it cure hunger or cancer ir is there a zika mosquito killer app? We all have a phone now, probably of your like me is what your obsessively checking this forum on. That is all.... for now

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Still no tracking number for my order made on 8/3 for black onyx. Not sure why, but I feel obligated to keep everyone posted lol. Congrats to those who have movement and expect to have their phones tomorrow.
I was beginning to lose hope but I got the email just a little while ago. I ordered on the 10th. Black Onyx. Hang tight, it'll come sooner or later. But geesh, the anxiety of waiting... 😯

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Haha I literally checked UPS just about 4 seconds after I posted that last message on here and YIPPIE YAY YEE HEE HO my status update with regards to estimated delivery date was changed and updated from Monday August 22 and was changed back to tomorrow Friday August 19 😃😃😃😃

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Friday, 08/19/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 08/18/2016

lulubee

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
It's only a phone, It's only a phone. Somehow saying that doesn't really help. I wonder if the Direct 2 You service would've been better?

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
It's only a phone, It's only a phone. Somehow saying that doesn't really help. I wonder if the Direct 2 You service would've been better?

With the way things are going, the Sprint rep would somehow end up in a UPS warehouse with a sticker on his head and no one to pick him up and deliver him

Tikal769

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Ok well here's a suprise. UPS finally origin scanned my package, 24 hours after the tracking number created. Im in VA and its saying i should have it by friday.

Funny though cause i was online chatting with a Sprint Rep about my issue when it finally updated on the ups page.

LL HUGH J

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
UPDATED TO FRIDAY!!
Sorry for the caps....excited that's all....rollercoaster ride for us Sprint folks lol

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Friday, 08/19/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 08/18/2016

Kraziik

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Finally got my tracking# and this is your first time hearin from me but ive been keeping up with this thread since about page 7 just creepin ☻ oh yea coral blu ordered on 12th

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
@KindBuddies I don't wanna provide false hope but I think you're gonna see the change the same as me n the others who have had the updated delivery date switched back to the end of day tomorrow August 19 so give it about 1 hour then refresh UPS n check TO see what it says n keep us posted would be pleased to know if n when it changes for ya