Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Friday, 08/19/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 08/18/2016

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Ugh, it's horrible. I've lived in the house this entire summer. My AC is set on 69°! Looking forward to the cool down coming on Monday. Time to get all the yard stuff done before the next heat wave while listening to Spotify on my Note 7! 😓

Hell yeah! I wanna get in a pool so bad right now.

GunSwoozy

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
I feel your pain. It'll be in this latest batch, a few of us hold outs got ours just within the hour.
Just got this response from sprint rep:

"Great news, I do see that the pre-order for your Note 7 is fully processed at this moment and we are just getting ready to ship it out, as it stands now we will have a tracking number in the next 24 hours maximum. The tracking number is expected to update on UPS.com to show a delivery date of 8/19 later this afternoon. We are working towards an 8/19 delivery and you can review the UPS.com later for updates."

johnshaft

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
This disappointing thing is this.
Last year I preordered and got the Note 5 the Wednesday night before the Friday launch. I was in the Sprint Store looking for accessories and they didn't have them on display. All they had was the view case and I bought it after showing them that I got the phone and set it up myself.

Fast forward to this year. I preordered the Note 7 and ordered cases from Otter Box and Spigen. Got my Otterbox order Tuesday. Spigen is on the way. But it looks like I won't get the phone until late Friday afternoon.

I think that by pre ordering the device that we should get it earlier through UPS, but I guess I have to wait like everyone else. Can't be the first all the time, but it beats camping out in front of the store on launch day

Posted via the Android Central App

Kraziik

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Happy for you guys whos phones will make it on the 19th unfortunatly i dont think ill be as lucky seeing how didnt get the tracking number till today but best beileve if i cant get my memory card sprint will have a problem on there hands because im not going to hang up without some sort of compensation

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
So just to clarify, those that are just now finally getting tracking numbers - are you getting an expected delivery date of tomorrow?

jmnesq

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Scheduled Delivery:
Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.
Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 08/18/2016
What's This?
Location Date Local Time Activity
Louisville, KY, United States 08/18/2016 7:14 A.M. Origin Scan

And the waaaaiting, is the hardest part . . . .

KindBuddies

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
HELL YEAH!!! it just change to...
Rescheduled Delivery Date:
08/19/2016 by End of Day

I just want to give thanks to @LexChrissy, @Nathan Gutierrez1 and God. Lol

Kraziik

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I do not have an expected delivery date my guess is the people who got there tracking number today are apart of the 2nd shippments of phones

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I just got my tracking number. I called sprint account services and told them this was not acceptable and either something happens right now or some type of reimbursement i was leaving. She put me on hold and she told me to refresh the myorder page and it was there. So if you do not have a tracking number that might be the way to go. but mine has no delivery date yet :(

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
HELL YEAH!!! it just change to...
Rescheduled Delivery Date:
08/19/2016 by End of Day

I just want to give thanks to @LexChrissy, @Nathan Gutierrez1 and God. Lol

When did you order... I'm hoping mine Wil change

Posted via the Android Central App

GunSwoozy

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
I just got my tracking number. I called sprint account services and told them this was not acceptable and either something happens right now or some type of reimbursement i was leaving. She put me on hold and she told me to refresh the myorder page and it was there. So if you do not have a tracking number that might be the way to go. but mine has no delivery date yet :(

HAHA so they can change the status of your order?

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
HAHA so they can change the status of your order?

No idea but the tracking label was not created till today it is only them making the label and UPS has not picked it up yet. But my guess is those of us who get tracking today will not get it till Monday and when i see that i will not get it till Monday i will re call and let them know how i feel about it