Sprint Note 7 shipping status

WalkingDiary

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
What is an origin scan, anyway?

I worked for Fedex Customer Service. When it says shipmemt label has been created. It means that the shipment has been billed and the information has been sent to fedex (the same for ups) when there is an origin scan it means that the pkg was dropped off at a fedex Hub its awaiting to be picked up and shipped off to its next location to begin transit. Usually they have to wait till the cut off time to get those shipments out. For EXAMPLE if the cut off time is 5pm eastern time. They have to make sure all shipments arrive to their local airport facility before 5pm to assure that it will deliver on time.

cujo2344

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
What is an origin scan, anyway?

It means it was scanned when picked up from the Sprint Warehouse. Mine still says in transit to UPS. It's better than just being processed, but it isn't headed to you yet.

Next, you will get a departure scan from the UPS distribution center once it is finally headed to you.

My origin scan was at 7:14 a.m. this morning. Still scheduled for Monday for Dallas.

nilsashah

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I also live in Michigan and ordered the black note 7. Mine originally said the 22nd but now UPS changed it to the 19th, end of the day. Have hope!

jmnesq

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Kinda jealous of everyone who actually has a time frame for delivery. All I have is a vague "by end of day." Mine switched back to the 19th hopefully I can catch my neighbor so he can get it for me. I would legit call out from work if it was scheduled for delivery during my work hours.

At least you have a delivery date.
I don't have that.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I worked for Fedex Customer Service. When it says shipmemt label has been created. It means that the shipment has been billed and the information has been sent to fedex (the same for ups) when there is an origin scan it means that the pkg was dropped off at a fedex Hub its awaiting to be picked up and shipped off to its next location to begin transit. Usually they have to wait till the cut off time to get those shipments out. For EXAMPLE if the cut off time is 5pm eastern time. They have to make sure all shipments arrive to their local airport facility before 5pm to assure that it will deliver on time.

Cool. Makes sense, I believe. Thanks for some clarity. Seems with that, the phones (in theory) should be on time.

Tyler Durden

May 14, 2010
Visit site
mine now says to be delivered on 8\19 by end of day... I'm in NJ!

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Friday, 08/19/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 08/18/2016

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Just got off the phone with sprint and they are say my order is on backorder. But when I check my account it says all pre-order ship 8/17 wtf. And that Samsung didn't send enough phone for there orders . I order on 8/6 the blue one 😠

lulubee

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Are you a MyUPS member? It's free to sign up and will give you delivery windows. Fairly certain those that have delivery windows posted are logged into their MyUPS account such as myself.

Yes I'm a member. I never get delivery windows. Perhaps because I'm in NYC it's just too hard to narrow it down.

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Yes I'm a member. I never get delivery windows. Perhaps because I'm in NYC it's just too hard to narrow it down.

Unless you are a paid ups mychoice member you have to pay an $8 fee to get a 2 hr delivery window. I am also in NYC.Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
How does 2 day delivery, that went out to UPS on 8/17, equate to delivery by the end of day 8/22? Is this UPS or Sprint?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12