Sprint Note 7 shipping status

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Yup, you are correct I didn't choose standard shipping and Sprint is shipping my order 2nd day air. I also ask one one the rep and they even told me it doesn't matter what shipping I choose they will still ship it 2nd day air.
I have "next day air saver" level shipping, not sure how I got that as I never paid for anything extra. Being that my order isn't even in transit yet I'm not sure I'd be getting my phone tomorrow if it was 2nd day air instead. I don't know for sure though

lulubee

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Unless you are a paid ups mychoice member you have to pay an $8 fee to get a 2 hr delivery window. I am also in NYC.View attachment 235858

Not an option for me. Even called UPS she said 2 hrs is for premium members ONLY. Normally it's a 4 hr window but the estimate is based on a calculation of the deliveries the driver has made for the day. So at some time tomorrow it should update with an actual 4 hr window.

KindBuddies

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I have "next day air saver" level shipping, not sure how I got that as I never paid for anything extra. Being that my order isn't even in transit yet I'm not sure I'd be getting my phone tomorrow if it was 2nd day air instead. I don't know for sure though

Sprint thought that 2nd day air wouldn't get to you on time so they probably decided just to give you next day air saver just to be safe. But who knows it is Sprint we are talking about.

LL HUGH J

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
For the NY folks, the shipment made it to Queens:

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Friday, 08/19/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
Arrived - Jamaica, NY, United States, Thursday, 08/18/2016

Jamaica, NY, United States 08/18/2016 5:48 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 08/18/2016 3:33 P.M. Departure Scan
08/18/2016 7:14 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 08/17/2016 5:02 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
It's funny a few people said they didn't have the option to get the 2 hour guaranteed delivery window without a premium account BECAUSE I SIMPLY ENTERED MY TRACKING NUMBER ON UPS WEBSITE CREATED A REGULAR STANDARD FREE UPS CHOICE ACCOUNT and I simply paid the 8 dollars and selected the 2 hour window for guaranteed delivery tomorrow between 12:30pm to 2:30pm

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
It's funny a few people said they didn't have the option to get the 2 hour guaranteed delivery window without a premium account BECAUSE I SIMPLY ENTERED MY TRACKING NUMBER ON UPS WEBSITE CREATED A REGULAR STANDARD FREE UPS CHOICE ACCOUNT and I simply paid the 8 dollars and selected the 2 hour window for guaranteed delivery tomorrow between 12:30pm to 2:30pm

Not worth 8$ to me. Ill take it anytime it comes during the day. But some people i guess are busy and need to know when it is coming.

johnshaft

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
It now appears that my shipment is. In Philly and due to arrive in Baltimore overnight for delivery on Friday by end of day

Posted via the Android Central App

JStewartx

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Two minutes ago a UPS agent confirmed my delivery by end of day tomorrow (Friday)

Here's my tracking info to Baltimore as of 7:22pm Eastern:

Louisville, KY, United States 08/18/2016 2:04 P.M. Departure Scan
08/18/2016 7:14 A.M. Origin Scan

Even with no tracking updates at all... you likely don't have to call or do anything but enjoy your new phones tomorrow.

My pre-order was placed on Tuesday 08/16 with confirmed Friday delivery - no additional action or upgrades required. Confirmed there is no signature requirement on the package so driver discretion used if safe place to leave it.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
It's quite possible all of our anxiety, calls, chats were for nothing and even though only a small percentage got an early delivery, hopefully we all will get it on tomorrow, thus restoring our trust in Sprint lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
At the same time all our calls n anxiety may have also forced sprints hand to push the phones out as promised with delivery for tomorrow at the latest as I've noticed some people got next day AIR saver delivery when they didn't even ask for it or pay for it and honestly I'm thinking that with sprint getting 1000's of calls from concerned n angry customers maybe they contacted UPS N ensured that those who didn't have next day delivery were changed in order to ensure everyone who's phone has been shipped definitely receives them on the 19th as promised

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair