Sprint Note 7 shipping status

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
My status has been sitting on Origin Scan since the morning. Still scheduled delivery for tomorrow. I'm not gonna stress it since it seems other folks with the same issue have verified its coming. I love you, Sprint Note 7 bros/broettes

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I'm the guy who started this thread you guys are a bunch of Note 7 fiend holy crap LOL. My status still says origin scan Kentucky hasn't changed yet scheduled delivery Monday I'm really not feeling that I was hoping to get my phone this week

Posted via the Android Central App

cujo2344

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
My status has been sitting on Origin Scan since the morning. Still scheduled delivery for tomorrow. I'm not gonna stress it since it seems other folks with the same issue have verified its coming. I love you, Sprint Note 7 bros/broettes

Same here, origin scan since 7:14 a.m. And nothing, was holding our hope it would update. Argh

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm the guy who started this thread you guys are a bunch of Note 7 fiend holy crap LOL

You started this rollercoaster. Because of your thread, I smoke, I drink, my hair is falling out and I owe three different child supports. AND I STILL DONT HAVE MY NOTE 7. Thank you very much. /joke

GunSwoozy

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
I can't wait to get this phone since my LG G3 is pretty much broken lol. Mine still says "Order Processed: Waiting for UPS" but I'm fairly certain I'll be getting it tomorrow. :D

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
If i don't have a update in the morning, showing that it will arrive Friday 8/19, I'll go buy one from BB or the sprint store, cash and return the pre order. My back up S3 has started to die for no reason and sometimes I can turn it back on. I need a phone ASAP!!!

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Also still on Origin scan from 12:17 p.m., but I forgot to mention I ordered my wife a new phone a couple weeks ago and the origin scan was at 12:01 a.m. it departed Kentucky at 4 a.m. and the phone was on my front porch at 4 p.m. in Virginia so I'm feeling pretty confident now that I remember that.

cujo2344

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Also still on Origin scan from 12:17 p.m., but I forgot to mention I ordered my wife a new phone a couple weeks ago and the origin scan was at 12:01 a.m. it departed Kentucky at 4 a.m. and the phone was on my front porch at 4 p.m. in Virginia so I'm feeling pretty confident now that I remember that.

It sounds like yours came in and your wife's is delayed

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
For the NY folks, the shipment made it to Queens:

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Friday, 08/19/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
Arrived - Jamaica, NY, United States, Thursday, 08/18/2016

Jamaica, NY, United States 08/18/2016 5:48 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 08/18/2016 3:33 P.M. Departure Scan
08/18/2016 7:14 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 08/17/2016 5:02 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Screenshot_20160818-201559.jpg

I drove right by ups on my way home. But very happy to have my Note 7 tomorrow after work.

kkm252

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Nashville, TN, United States 08/18/2016 7:38 P.M. Departure Scan
08/18/2016 6:40 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 08/18/2016 4:28 P.M. Departure Scan
08/18/2016 7:14 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 08/17/2016 5:02 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

3.5 hrs away now lol

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I had a note 3 and I decided I wouldnt need a screen protector. I forgot my keys were in my pocket the same day I got my phone I was in shock. Huge scratch on my note 3 ruined and just in disbelief that it was scratched so easily. The Note 4 I would not make that mistake again. So here's a video for anyone who is thinking of going with naked screen. I sure as hell wont be making that mistake again. My note 5 is naked right now since im returning this device. After I pre ordered the Note 7 I took the screen protector of. So far for 2 weeks this note 5 is survived the 2 weeks without s scratch. The note 7 however wont as seen in this video.

https://youtu.be/571pu66vEBc

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I'm a little irritated that I just found out that sprint screwed all the pre order people because as of today 8/18/16 everyone who buys a galaxy note 7 gets a free galaxy s7 edge and sprint says that if we ordered prior to today then we can't get the free s7 edge with our pre order NOTE 7 purchases AND ALSO NOT ONLY THAT BUT SPRINT ALSO JUST ANNOUNCED A BRAND new plan today to compete with T-Mobile new plan and so as of today SPRINT is offering all new customers a TOTALLY UNLIMITED PLAN WITH TOTALLY UNLIMITED TALK, TEXT, AND UNLIMITED DATA FOR 2 LINES FOR JUST $100.00 dollars per month plus they can get a free s7 or s7 edge with a purchase of a new note 7 meanwhile the pre order people get told to either cancel their orders and then place a brand new order or miss out on the promotion for re new free s7 or s7 edge with purchase of a Note 7 n that's absolutely ludicrous that sprint wouldn't honor that same free s7 or s7 edge for those of us who pre ordered our Note 7 phones n I'm a little disgusted honestly but whatever it is what it is my wife would enjoy the note 7 better anyways so well just pay for another note 7 and add her second line so the hell with sprint and their bull**** policies it's not cool at all

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm a little irritated that I just found out that sprint screwed all the pre order people because as of today 8/18/16 everyone who buys a galaxy note 7 gets a free galaxy s7 edge and sprint says that if we ordered prior to today then we can't get the free s7 edge with our pre order NOTE 7 purchases AND ALSO NOT ONLY THAT BUT SPRINT ALSO JUST ANNOUNCED A BRAND new plan today to compete with T-Mobile new plan and so as of today SPRINT is offering all new customers a TOTALLY UNLIMITED PLAN WITH TOTALLY UNLIMITED TALK, TEXT, AND UNLIMITED DATA FOR 2 LINES FOR JUST $100.00 dollars per month plus they can get a free s7 or s7 edge with a purchase of a new note 7 meanwhile the pre order people get told to either cancel their orders and then place a brand new order or miss out on the promotion for re new free s7 or s7 edge with purchase of a Note 7 n that's absolutely ludicrous that sprint wouldn't honor that same free s7 or s7 edge for those of us who pre ordered our Note 7 phones n I'm a little disgusted honestly but whatever it is what it is my wife would enjoy the note 7 better anyways so well just pay for another note 7 and add her second line so the hell with sprint and their bull**** policies it's not cool at all

Your right this is really bad. Honoring promotional orders are not cool. Sorry to hear this happening to you.

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
It's not just me but anyone who pre ordered the note 7 is in the same boat n I just don't feel it's fair because a free s7 edge that's nearly 1,000 dollars after taxes and its all said n done plus no payments per month as if its a TOTALLY free device which isn't a little deal or whatever as that's a pretty damn good promotion which I believe should be retro active n honored by sprint as I can guarantee that both VERIZON N T-MOBILE WOULD BOTH GLADLY HONOR THE PROMOTION NO QUESTION especially when the customer still hasn't even received their new phone as of yet but like I said it is what it is lol no worries