Sprint Note 7 shipping status

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I had a note 3 and I decided I wouldnt need a screen protector. I forgot my keys were in my pocket the same day I got my phone I was in shock. Huge scratch on my note 3 ruined and just in disbelief that it was scratched so easily. The Note 4 I would not make that mistake again. So here's a video for anyone who is thinking of going with naked screen. I sure as hell wont be making that mistake again. My note 5 is naked right now since im returning this device. After I pre ordered the Note 7 I took the screen protector of. So far for 2 weeks this note 5 is survived the 2 weeks without s scratch. The note 7 however wont as seen in this video.

https://youtu.be/571pu66vEBc
Where do they gets these phones to destroy? It's much appreciated that they take the time to do these test but also painful to watch, especially when we're all waiting for ours.

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Lol my lg g3 is crapping out also bro haha so is my wife's lg g3 as their nearly 2 years old or older lol whatever THE POINT IS WERE IN FOR A NICE TREAT WITH THE NOTE 7 after having these cut rate old washed up lg g3 phones 😄😄😄😄

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
UPS is tripping today. I was supposed to receive my Note 7 case and extras cables that I ordered last Thursday. I've been waiting at home all day because my tracking said it was out for delivery. Now my shipping at 9 pm says its wont be until tomorrow!! I've been reading this thread since it's inception, but just now decided to gripe after finding this out! I can't wait for this to be over. On another note the Verizon booth in the mall has plenty of 7's in stock and she let me hold one it is thin and doesn't seem that big in the hand. It's beautiful! I preordered the black beauty...

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
It's not just me but anyone who pre ordered the note 7 is in the same boat n I just don't feel it's fair because a free s7 edge that's nearly 1,000 dollars after taxes and its all said n done plus no payments per month as if its a TOTALLY free device which isn't a little deal or whatever as that's a pretty damn good promotion which I believe should be retro active n honored by sprint as I can guarantee that both VERIZON N T-MOBILE WOULD BOTH GLADLY HONOR THE PROMOTION NO QUESTION especially when the customer still hasn't even received their new phone as of yet but like I said it is what it is lol no worries

Add a Galaxy Note7 and a Galaxy S7 or S7 edge to your cart; both phones must be purchased in the same transaction. 1st phone $35.42/mo. for Note7. 2nd phone $0/mo. after $27.09/mo. credit for GS7 or $31.25/mo. credit for GS7 Edge. Credit applied w/i 2 invoices. Reqs. 24-Month Installment billing agreements for well-qualified customer with at least one new-line activation. Tax due at sale. Early termination results in remaining balance due on both phones. Void in CT, RI and Miami/Dade.

Not quite what you said. They never let you get 1 free without a catch. As you can read you must add a new line of service and with a 2 year agreement. I have the max amount of lines as it is but it has to be a new line of service and after checking on it more it has to be also on a plan that gets charged the service fee.

Like i am on a promotional plan and you would not want to know what i only pay for 10 lines of service :) :) :)

Well ill tell you. 40GB shared data on 10 lines total bill 120$ plus tax

jmnesq

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Eff me.

Louisville, KY, United States 08/18/2016 4:59 P.M. Departure Scan
08/18/2016 7:14 A.M. Origin Scan

AND STILL no confirmed date.

No way I'm gonna see this tomorrow.

Well, I'll be damned.
Orlando, FL, United States 08/18/2016 6:57 P.M. Arrival Scan
08/18/2016 6:53 P.M. Departure Scan
08/18/2016 6:49 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 08/18/2016 4:59 P.M. Departure Scan
08/18/2016 7:14 A.M. Origin Scan

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Friday, 08/19/2016, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Monday, 08/22/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
Arrived - Orlando, FL, United States, Thursday, 08/18/2016

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Where do they gets these phones to destroy? It's much appreciated that they take the time to do these test but also painful to watch, especially when we're all waiting for ours.

All that scraping of the device was like nails on a chalk board for me. My heart hurts from him messing up a perfectly awesome N7. Sad...

At&t Note5

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Well we making progress!
Location Date Local Time Activity
DFW Airport, TX, United States 08/18/2016 9:22 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 08/18/2016 7:52 P.M. Departure Scan
08/18/2016 1:54 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 08/17/2016 5:02 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I preordered on 8/11 Sprint..

GunSwoozy

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Lol my lg g3 is crapping out also bro haha so is my wife's lg g3 as their nearly 2 years old or older lol whatever THE POINT IS WERE IN FOR A NICE TREAT WITH THE NOTE 7 after having these cut rate old washed up lg g3 phones ????????????????????????

HAHA true dude. Is your LG's screen by chance flickering and darkening randomly? Mine started doing this last week after having this phone for over 2 years lol. The screen works occasionally if I'm lucky.

justin1394

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
So I have a question, not so much as to shipping status... but I was wondering if anyone knew if texting will be supported over Wi-Fi calling mode on the note 7 with sprint? I know it isn't yet available for the s7 or the s7 edge....

cujo2344

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Well we making progress!
Location Date Local Time Activity
DFW Airport, TX, United States 08/18/2016 9:22 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 08/18/2016 7:52 P.M. Departure Scan
08/18/2016 1:54 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 08/17/2016 5:02 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I preordered on 8/11 Sprint..

Damn, more Dallas people getting the hookup, I might be the last one. My origin scan was 7a.m. And can't get any progress

Mr Sellers

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I was so hoping to get mine tomorrow but im still sitting still 😭😭😭

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-18-23-17-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-18-23-17-09.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 56

Corey Valpatic

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm a little irritated that I just found out that sprint screwed all the pre order people because as of today 8/18/16 everyone who buys a galaxy note 7 gets a free galaxy s7 edge and sprint says that if we ordered prior to today then we can't get the free s7 edge with our pre order NOTE 7 purchases AND ALSO NOT ONLY THAT BUT SPRINT ALSO JUST ANNOUNCED A BRAND new plan today to compete with T-Mobile new plan and so as of today SPRINT is offering all new customers a TOTALLY UNLIMITED PLAN WITH TOTALLY UNLIMITED TALK, TEXT, AND UNLIMITED DATA FOR 2 LINES FOR JUST $100.00 dollars per month plus they can get a free s7 or s7 edge with a purchase of a new note 7 meanwhile the pre order people get told to either cancel their orders and then place a brand new order or miss out on the promotion for re new free s7 or s7 edge with purchase of a Note 7 n that's absolutely ludicrous that sprint wouldn't honor that same free s7 or s7 edge for those of us who pre ordered our Note 7 phones n I'm a little disgusted honestly but whatever it is what it is my wife would enjoy the note 7 better anyways so well just pay for another note 7 and add her second line so the hell with sprint and their bull**** policies it's not cool at all

Sprint will allow anyone who preordered the note 7 take advantage of this promo as well granted you do it before your return period is up. If you did an upgrade you will need to add a line to get the BOGO offer. The new plan that is launching tomorrow is available to both new and existing customers. - current sprint area manager

Mr Sellers

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I think you'll get yours tomorrow. Mine doesn't even say origin scan yet it says that it'll come tomorrow. Keep your head up

Mine went from the 19th to the 22nd. Im not betting on it showing up tomorrow. It just sucks but it's life haha *dies of anticipation*

Posted via the Android Central App

Nhjeff

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Im new to the forum but ive been following this thread for the past few days trying to be patient waiting for my phone.. the past few days I havent recieved any updates but for some odd reason today i got the shipping notification from sprint with the tracking# just g9t off work and checked it again and it said it left this morning and its now one town away from me with delivery by the end of the day tomorrow... oh and for some odd reason mine says 3lbs. 8 topd the agent that I wanted the watch as I already have a huge memory card. Im wondering if they just sent me the watch too what do you guys think? 3lbs?

GunSwoozy

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Im new to the forum but ive been following this thread for the past few days trying to be patient waiting for my phone.. the past few days I havent recieved any updates but for some odd reason today i got the shipping notification from sprint with the tracking# just g9t off work and checked it again and it said it left this morning and its now one town away from me with delivery by the end of the day tomorrow... oh and for some odd reason mine says 3lbs. 8 topd the agent that I wanted the watch as I already have a huge memory card. Im wondering if they just sent me the watch too what do you guys think? 3lbs?

Mine's 3 lbs as well. Not sure. Maybe we'll get extra goodies with ours :p I heard other people had packages weighing 1.4 lbs. Weird

Nhjeff

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Oh and not to brag but I'm already on the sprint simply everything plan. Which includes unlimited talk, text, roaming, data roaming, and unlimited data for $100 a month for one line plus tax but im doing the installment plan so its going to go up $35.51 I believe.. they dont offer my plan anymore but I'm grandfathered in on it.. So its nice to see them bring it back even tho its for two lines..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21