Sprint Note 7 shipping status

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
There is way to much free wifi and my house wifi to use more lol i mean everywhere i go has free wifi and my house has cable so its all good.

I use WiFi at home but LTE everywhere else. I don't trust open / public WiFi.

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
No your wrong bro I spoke with two 3rd level supervisors I WOULD HAVE TO COMPLETELY CANCEL OR RETURN MY PRE ORDER NOTE 7 N THEN PLACE A BRAND NEW ORDER PURCHASING BOTH PHONES AT THE SAME TIME WITH BOTH LINES AT THE SAME TIME but yea I thought the exact same as you but nope I was literally taken back by sprints bull**** policy but it is what it is I am done n over it lol well just get my wife another note 7 n be finished

Jsikula93

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Ha. I went in there, asked if I could pick up the package and the guy lied to me telling me it was on the truck for delivery. Then I got an update saying it departed Jamaica at 10PM. Not going to lie, I checked outside my door just now lol

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I believe the package weight to be just an initial dummy place holder weight which sprint used when creating the labels as the weight was already on the packages the day the label was created before ups even had physical posession of our phones so don't worry guys everyone will have their phones inside their packages when delivered this afternoon

olliedawn

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
No your wrong bro I spoke with two 3rd level supervisors I WOULD HAVE TO COMPLETELY CANCEL OR RETURN MY PRE ORDER NOTE 7 N THEN PLACE A BRAND NEW ORDER PURCHASING BOTH PHONES AT THE SAME TIME WITH BOTH LINES AT THE SAME TIME but yea I thought the exact same as you but nope I was literally taken back by sprints bull**** policy but it is what it is I am done n over it lol well just get my wife another note 7 n be finished

Again with the caps.... geeze hahaha

Fobbers

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm a little irritated that I just found out that sprint screwed all the pre order people because as of today 8/18/16 everyone who buys a galaxy note 7 gets a free galaxy s7 edge and sprint says that if we ordered prior to today then we can't get the free s7 edge with our pre order NOTE 7 purchases AND ALSO NOT ONLY THAT BUT SPRINT ALSO JUST ANNOUNCED A BRAND new plan today to compete with T-Mobile new plan and so as of today SPRINT is offering all new customers a TOTALLY UNLIMITED PLAN WITH TOTALLY UNLIMITED TALK, TEXT, AND UNLIMITED DATA FOR 2 LINES FOR JUST $100.00 dollars per month plus they can get a free s7 or s7 edge with a purchase of a new note 7 meanwhile the pre order people get told to either cancel their orders and then place a brand new order or miss out on the promotion for re new free s7 or s7 edge with purchase of a Note 7 n that's absolutely ludicrous that sprint wouldn't honor that same free s7 or s7 edge for those of us who pre ordered our Note 7 phones n I'm a little disgusted honestly but whatever it is what it is my wife would enjoy the note 7 better anyways so well just pay for another note 7 and add her second line so the hell with sprint and their bull**** policies it's not cool at all

I have been with Sprint for a good amount of time and I told them I was going to change over to another provider. The representative actually told me about that deal and i had my plan changed over to the plan you were talking about. They changed my plan the same day i preordered the N7. That was on August 5th.

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I can't believe it this thread has turned me in to a fiend..lol my status changed from Monday to today I'm so happy!!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 32693.jpg
    32693.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 30

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
So, those who already have their phones, what did you use to send in for your promotional item? Does the phone come with a receipt? Or did you use something else?

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Hmmmm the 3lbs has me puzzled now. Im wondering if they sent me the free tablet even tho I refused to pay extra for the data for it.

Mine is 3lbs also, I'm thinking it's because of the return phone kit. Because I'm returning my note 5 as it was a leased phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I am returning my Note 5 as well.

Mine is 3LBS and i am sending nothing out.

BTW mine is out for delivery

Bradenton, FL, United States 08/19/2016 5:13 A.M. Out For Delivery
08/19/2016 3:26 A.M. Arrival Scan
Orlando, FL, United States 08/19/2016 12:25 A.M. Departure Scan

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta