Sprint Note 7 shipping status

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys! TMO subscriber here...totally creeping on your forum and living off your infectious excitement today! I got my N7 yesterday and love it! I am so excited for you all to get yours! Nothing quite like delivery day!!!!! Hooray!

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
My note 7 is in the city next to mine . waiting to be in transit my delivery window is 1:15-515. So I'll be watching my cameras till the ups truck comes with my phone 😆. Good luck to all thatsordered I hope you all get it on time . I ordered 8/6 2 coral blue phones and got next day air and didn't pay for it I got to say blessed . good luck to you all

lulubee

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
So Sprint restricted all options for me. Can't even pick up at a UPS store. Sprint rep said he will make a request but it takes 24 hrs to process. Really praying to the gods of old and new, the Lord of light, anyone for end of day delivery. About to throw myself down some steps at work to go home early.

handwerk79

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem. I ordered the phone through samsung themselves. then found out while i was on vacation for 2 weeks in an email that i didn't get the phone because they didn't have anymore 256gb sd cards. i asked why didn't they just send the damn phone since the phone was 64gb and the card was free. they never answered my question at all. worse customer service ever. then tried sprint themselves on the phone. couldn't understand the poor lady at all. then tried online. and they tried telling me i had to renew my service. i explained to them that i bought my s6 at full retail like i was doing with the note 7 and i dont need to. she said i had to. so, being calm, told her why would i buy a phone for 900$ and then have to get a new contract? I gave up, im gonna try and go down to best buy and just buy it from them, as i did with my note 3

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
So Sprint restricted all options for me. Can't even pick up at a UPS store. Sprint rep said he will make a request but it takes 24 hrs to process. Really praying to the gods of old and new, the Lord of light, anyone for end of day delivery. About to throw myself down some steps at work to go home early.

At least winter has not come yet my friend! You still have hope.

Posted via the Android Central App

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

Love the reference I hope you get your phone today. If not we shall have to send the mother of dragons to help out.

Robert Johnson27

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
2.50lbs on the truck for delivery.

1 Black Note 7 + 1 Blue Note 7 = #comeOnUPS #IknowItsonThatTruck We made it thru everyone's bs on here. We were all mislead to believe there was a possibility of us getting them early, when this was the plan all along. Sprints own words in the description of our orders lead us to think there was a 1/1000000 chance we were gonna get em early. Thank You for the real info givers out there trully trying to make this a community sharing honest information to ease the stress of wondering when they were gonna get here.

yankees2287

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
2.50lbs on the truck for delivery.

1 Black Note 7 + 1 Blue Note 7 = #comeOnUPS #IknowItsonThatTruck We made it thru everyone's bs on here. We were all mislead to believe there was a possibility of us getting them early, when this was the plan all along. Sprints own words in the description of our orders lead us to think there was a 1/1000000 chance we were gonna get em early. Thank You for the real info givers out there trully trying to make this a community sharing honest information to ease the stress of wondering when they were gonna get here.

same here, i know its on the truck, havent seen a single ups truck. had that awkward moment when the fedex truck showed up in the parking lot. i go to work in an hour and im a delivery driver so ill be looking for the truck as i deliver meds to customers

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Where do they gets these phones to destroy? It's much appreciated that they take the time to do these test but also painful to watch, especially when we're all waiting for ours.

These people make a living doing these videos. I've seen other people take them straight out of the videos and do drop test. Honestly I'm glad they make videos like this. Helps me make up my mind on screen protection.

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
These people make a living doing these videos. I've seen other people take them straight out of the videos and do drop test. Honestly I'm glad they make videos like this. Helps me make up my mind on screen protection.

There was one video I saw where a guy literally walks out of the Apple store with a new iPhone, unboxes it in front of the store and drops it flat on the ground (on purpose of course). LOL, it was sort of funny solely because of the looks on the people's faces around him...I gotta see if I can find it.

olliedawn

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
O mylanta! Out for delivery in southern California! Woot woot! I've never been this excited to get a package! Lol.... (as im setting up chair in front of window hahaha)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance