Sprint Note 7 shipping status

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Still waiting here in SoCal. Ugh the estimated delivery time is 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM and it's only 11 AM :'(

I'm half way through my delivery timeframe. Woke up early, front door open.. trying to not openly curse every big truck noise and scared if I run to the restroom I'll miss it.. lol

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Just woke up....2 coral blues are on the truck enroute. Whats the Samsung link/site do I have to go to so I'll be ready when they are dropped off. Don't want to waste any time trying to get our fit gear 2's or hat ever they are.

Andresmommy09

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Damn. I can create a pdf of that email that has what I ordered but it doesn't have an order date and sprint is telling me that it'll take up to 24 hours just to send a receipt. I may have to get my own damn card now.

I called and the rep sent me the proof of purchase email while I was on the phone with her!

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Damn. I can create a pdf of that email that has what I ordered but it doesn't have an order date and sprint is telling me that it'll take up to 24 hours just to send a receipt. I may have to get my own damn card now.

Search your inbox for a email that is titled with this... "Your order is pending for (whatever your order number is)". It almost HAS to be there. It gets lost in the sauce. Mine did.

Moznomic

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Search your inbox for a email that is titled with this... "Your order is pending for (whatever your order number is)". It almost HAS to be there. It gets lost in the sauce. Mine did.

I used an email that I rarely use and since I preordered I've been very careful to save all my emails from sprint and checking my junk mail just in case. I have confirmation #, order # but nothing like what the other guy posted. There is also the issue of no time stamp other then when I received the email. Just got an email but it looks like this and I'm wondering if this will do.

Attachments

• Note 7 receipt.png
    Note 7 receipt.png
    365.2 KB · Views: 22

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I used an email that I rarely use and since I preordered I've been very careful to save all my emails from sprint and checking my junk mail just in case. I have confirmation #, order # but nothing like what the other guy posted. There is also the issue of no time stamp other then when I received the email. Just got an email but it looks like this and I'm wondering if this will do.

THAT should actually work. :) It has the order date on it, and your actual name. And remember, the name you file your gift claim under has to match whatever your upload. Just a FYI.

Moznomic

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
THAT should actually work. :) It has the order date on it, and your actual name. And remember, the name you file your gift claim under has to match whatever your upload. Just a FYI.

Alright then I'm feeling good now and thanks for your support I really appreciate. Now to wait for it to arrive and study for an exam I have on the 4th day of school. Hope you all get your Note 7 today as I know waiting hasn't been easy.

Andresmommy09

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I don't know how to upload a pic I'm mobile so not sure if I can, but it says duplicate proof of purchase and has all the info for the phones and shows the payment and everything, definitely looks official. Sorry I couldn't be more help

Moznomic

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I don't know how to upload a pic I'm mobile so not sure if I can, but it says duplicate proof of purchase and has all the info for the phones and shows the payment and everything, definitely looks official. Sorry I couldn't be more help

Its fine just wanted to see if the email they sent you is the same one they sent me, which I posted above. Thanks anyways though.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Alright then I'm feeling good now and thanks for your support I really appreciate. Now to wait for it to arrive and study for an exam I have on the 4th day of school. Hope you all get your Note 7 today as I know waiting hasn't been easy.

You're welcome. Support is what she should all be here for. Good luck on your exam! You'll ace it!