Sprint Note 7 shipping status

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
For those who pre-ordered. This is, honestly, all you need. There is no need for copy and pasting several things together or stressing. They don't seem to be to crazy other there at Sammy lol. Also, the names on the claim HAVE to match the person who bought it on the receipt. I believe you'll get rejected from what I'm seeing.

Order Receipt Forum.png

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
@rdcrds yea bro also just go ahead n check other people have started getting their confirmation n shipping e-mails from Samsung today as well so obviously my information was good SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR BRO N JUMP OFF MY **** SERIOUSLY its getting annoying having your stalker *** throwing bull**** against every comment i make as if you're some butthurt little kid LMFAO grow up man leave me alone

Question? are you 8 or 9? And you're 100% wrong about sprint being liable to give anyone a SD card or a watch if they fail to submit it in time even if it is due to sprint not getting the order to them in time. No matter how many times you try and tell everyone that.

And the other person is a Mod so i would watch what names you call him.

LL HUGH J

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I know how you feel man, I submitted mine yesterday and I'm still awaiting approval. I sent the agreement received via email.

On a side note I also submitted a claim fot my sister she's on at&t.i sent the packing slip they denied it said it wasn't any proof off purchase of a note 7.
So I Edited the same packing slip underlined, the model number of the phone in red. And circled the totals,sent it back and she was approved hers shipped already. Hope this helps.

Your post turned out to be good luck. I just got approved and waiting for shipment for the SD Card!

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Got my approval for the 256 SD card, I filed it yesterday evening and saw this thread and thought I'd check and sure enough it's on its way. I haven't received an email or tracking number yet and probably won't until Monday or so.
04f68cee79d4968e7f90bf2b65dd33d1.jpg

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I went to sprint today, picked up note 7,no pre order and the sprint rep did the Samsung promo for me so I know he did it right. Between the note 7 and the absolutely free edge 7 that came with it I'm getting both watch and card.

Nhjeff

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So I recieved mine yesterday. I woke up at 10am and it was sitting there right outside my door...
It's awesome and I love it.. I can only find one downside. The screen scratches really really easily. I went to buy a case for it and tried on a few one of them split in half and slid over the phone. Cant remember the brand unfortunately. But it was a very tight fit. I only slid the top section on and noticed that it covered the edge of the screen. So after I slid it off I noticed it actually scratched the top edge of my screen.. its not a substance transferrence like corning suggests. It's a noticeabe scratch. So stay away from covers that slide onto the phone guys.. oh and I suggest getting the zagg hd clear screen protector just in case.. that case was only a semi hard rubbery plastic material so think of what your keys or some loose change might do to your screen... I also ended up getting the otter box commuter case for it.. it fits awesome looks great and has a soft rubber inner cover with a hard outer shell... DEFINITELY BUY A SCREEN PROTECTOR!!!

GunSwoozy

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
What did you guys submit to Samsung as far as proof of receipt? I submitted a screenshot of the email receipt that showed my name and date of purchase. Samsung denied it saying, "Your purchase receipt was not present in the image uploaded." even though it was. So I reuploaaded it as a pdf and I underlined the important stuff. Maybe that'll work?

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
The Otterbox defender is the way to go. I have it on pre order on Amazon and until then the phone will be taken care of lightly. Once it is in 1 then it wil be fine.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Got my approval for the 256 SD card, I filed it yesterday evening and saw this thread and thought I'd check and sure enough it's on its way. I haven't received an email or tracking number yet and probably won't until Monday or so.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160820/04f68cee79d4968e7f90bf2b65dd33d1.jpg
You know what? That is the wrong promotion. I noticed it when I was going back through the thread. That was for the Xmas time giveaway. The Note 7 promotion hasn't been processed yet. Bummer. 😔

93bb609da100db0d8e35e9aa97b266e5.jpg

damonjensen

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
The same thing happened to me. Samsung is telling me that is not a receipt even though i stated it was a online purchase and i don't have a physical receipt.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude