Sprint Note 7 shipping status

GunSwoozy

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
The same thing happened to me. Samsung is telling me that is not a receipt even though i stated it was a online purchase and i don't have a physical receipt.....

I reuploaded a PDF version of my online receipt and I underlined all the important stuff. Hopefully it ends up working this time.

Cotano

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I guess I was lazy. I just pulled up my ordel email. Slid out the spen and just use the square cut to make a jpeg of only the important parts. Took me about 30 seconds. Got my approval notice the next morning.

I didn't underline anything. Granted it really only showed the important stuff. I guess I made it easy for them. I picked the sd card.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You all should be getting your gifts soon. I submitted on 8/18 and got this today so .. I assume more will roll out through the rest of the week :).

Attachments

• 1471912462473.jpg
    1471912462473.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 30

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Man I have submitted two different docs for the dang promotion and it says I need a transaction date!? Wth My last chance ugh... what the heck do I submit?

cinnamin

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I submitted the email reciept first, then my order confirmation email. They only have the date the email was sent to me.....
Its like they don't want to read the entire email or something. I've done two one for myself and my sister,she's on at&t i submitted her packing receipt. They denied it so i thought i would send the same receipt,but this time i used my phone to edit the receipt I circled the phone,and the entire total section ( in red)they approved it.

For myself I'm with Sprint.i sent them a photo( i took a picture of my laptop screen) of my lease agreement ,again i circled the phone (used the edit feature on my note 4 in red) and the entire total.it was approved as well. I hope this helps you.

edit: i also put the day we pre ordered our devices

cinnamin

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
send the agreement page that has Security Agreement at the top of the page. everything you need will be on that one page. underline the phone model and then circle the entire total box.

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
send the agreement page that has Security Agreement at the top of the page. everything you need will be on that one page. underline the phone model and then circle the entire total box.
Ok all is well spoke with a rep and they received it. Thanks for your assistance. Should have done that in the first place!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance