question on att next

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
How can I make additional payments on my next plan? Is there an option in olam?

You only have two options, aside from paying the monthly rate: pay to upgrade (which should be about 80& of the phone cost paid off) or pay in full, meaning you pay the entire device's worth that you haven't paid yet. I was hoping they had a way where you could put a little extra every month or so without having to wait for the allotted time to pass, but those were the only options available for AT&T next

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
You only have two options, aside from paying the monthly rate: pay to upgrade (which should be about 80& of the phone cost paid off) or pay in full, meaning you pay the entire device's worth that you haven't paid yet. I was hoping they had a way where you could put a little extra every month or so without having to wait for the allotted time to pass, but those were the only options available for AT&T next

There are 2 Next plans. The one you mentioned where you have to pay 80% of the device cost to upgrade and next every year plan where you have to pay 50% of he cost. This is the more expensive monthly plan. So it's kinda like putting a little extra a month in order to upgrade faster.

Posted via the Android Central App

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
There are 2 Next plans. The one you mentioned where you have to pay 80% of the device cost to upgrade and next every year plan where you have to pay 50% of he cost. This is the more expensive monthly plan. So it's kinda like putting a little extra a month in order to upgrade faster.

Hmmm...well it seems that I upgrade everytime a new phone comes out, so might have to do the AT&T next year plan, lol. But, this Note 7 may be my last note because it will have everything I want. That Blue Coral is SO gorgeous and I haven't even seen it in person!!!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm...well it seems that I upgrade everytime a new phone comes out, so might have to do the AT&T next year plan, lol. But, this Note 7 may be my last note because it will have everything I want. That Blue Coral is SO gorgeous and I haven't even seen it in person!!!

Yeah it's only 6 extra bucks a month. And don't kid yourself with the "this note 7 may be my last note". Just stop it lol.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I wish we didn't have to give back the device. I want the Note 7 and it may be the very last note for me because it will have everything I want. I paid off the remaining balance of my Note 5 to be ready to get the Note 7, but I'm not trading in the Note 5. It's another backup phone.
Ditto - just did the same last week!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87