08-30-2016 08:27 PM
66 123
tools
    Just got my beautiful black Rogers device and 64gb card. Perfect build quality from what i can tell.
    08-19-2016 02:05 PM
    Wish I could share the same news... Walked into my Rogers store I set it to be delivered too

They have note 7's in stock, but none are pre orders, just regular stock. They say if I want it today I can cancel my pre order and get it but lose getting the watch

How stupid is that? If someone like me takes the time to put in for a pre order, why can someone else who put in no pre order just walk in and get one before me as I'm standing in the store? Why should I have to give up my free gift?
    08-19-2016 02:20 PM
    Just for an extra kick in the nuts, my store called me and said my phone came in. Race down there to grab it, systems are down... There system and the Rogers main system, couldn't release the phone to me... You kidding me?!

Left the store empty handed.
    08-19-2016 05:01 PM
    Yeah, Hardware Upgrade sucks but they do make it pretty clear how it works and you can check the balance online through MyRogers. I have been patiently waiting for mine to go down to a comfortable level where I feel ok paying it. But I mean, if you buy a $1060 phone for $560 they add the $500 difference on the hardware balance so you have to make sure you either stick with the existing phone for 2 years or pay it off.

For my my company pays my bill so I'm fine with whatever contract I need to get the device as cheap as possible because they don't pay for the phones.

I'm aware of the balance owing on my account. I already paid for it, but Costco didn't see the credit on my account. I called Rogers and everything is fine at my end. So, I should be getting my phone tomorrow if all goes well.
    JeromeM likes this.
    08-19-2016 06:35 PM
    Just for an extra kick in the nuts, my store called me and said my phone came in. Race down there to grab it, systems are down... There system and the Rogers main system, couldn't release the phone to me... You kidding me?!

Left the store empty handed.
    Same here I went at 5:15 and store couldn't process, they have my phone though, they told me to call back, I'm thinking I'm their customer why aren't they calling me when the system is back on? I was in there 10min and they had to refuse like 4 people because of the system (not all there for the Note of course) so I bet at 10am it will be busy
    08-19-2016 07:39 PM
    Same here I went at 5:15 and store couldn't process, they have my phone though, they told me to call back, I'm thinking I'm their customer why aren't they calling me when the system is back on? I was in there 10min and they had to refuse like 4 people because of the system (not all there for the Note of course) so I bet at 10am it will be busy
    My store just called me back and said systems back up

Even offered to deliver it to my house for me tonight because of the inconvenience lol
    08-19-2016 08:22 PM

Even offered to deliver it to my house for me tonight because of the inconvenience lol
    Lucky you, I got a "here's my card call us back" so I called at 8:45pm EST and was still down. Brutal customer service, like how many pre orders did the store get they could have called to let people know.
    08-19-2016 08:46 PM

Rogers has the worse system. Their system always goes down when it's busy.
    So, did you get your phone delivered?
    08-19-2016 09:44 PM
    Rogers has the worse system. Their system always goes down when it's busy.
    So, did you get your phone delivered?
    It's in my possession now, don't have time to get it all set up tonight before work so not even turning it on until I can do it all lol

Looks beautiful though

Question? Do we not get to choose what colour gear fit we get? I filled out the forms for it but nowhere on it does it ask me about colour choice, just what size
    08-19-2016 09:54 PM
    It's in my possession now, don't have time to get it all set up tonight before work so not even turning it on until I can do it all lol

Looks beautiful though

Question? Do we not get to choose what colour gear fit we get? I filled out the forms for it but nowhere on it does it ask me about colour choice, just what size
    That's great! You got the black onyx right? I would at least turned it on to make sure it works. Lol. Hopefully all goes well and I'll be getting mine today.

I'm not picking the watch so I'm not sure. But I would think there's an option to pick the size and colour. Unless it's one size fits all. I'm picking the speakers.
    08-20-2016 09:03 AM
    That's great! You got the black onyx right? I would at least turned it on to make sure it works. Lol. Hopefully all goes well and I'll be getting mine today.

I'm not picking the watch so I'm not sure. But I would think there's an option to pick the size and colour. Unless it's one size fits all. I'm picking the speakers.
    Already have a nice Sony speaker so that one didn't tempt me. I could pick the size but the color seems to be a dark charcoal grey across the board for the watch which I'm fine with.

Phone works flawless, though i refuse to leave the house with it until my case arrives lol
    08-22-2016 06:27 PM
    Already have a nice Sony speaker so that one didn't tempt me. I could pick the size but the color seems to be a dark charcoal grey across the board for the watch which I'm fine with.

Phone works flawless, though i refuse to leave the house with it until my case arrives lol
    The watch does look nice.

I wish I could say the same about my phone. Don't know if you saw the thread I created. Having issues with the edge panel not responding half of the time. Since you have a Rogers Note 7, do you have any issues with yours?
    I'm using a very light weight tpu case.

I don't blame you for not leaving the house with the phone without a case. It's a very slippery phone. Lol.
    08-22-2016 06:42 PM
    The watch does look nice.

I wish I could say the same about my phone. Don't know if you saw the thread I created. Having issues with the edge panel not responding half of the time. Since you have a Rogers Note 7, do you have any issues with yours?
    I'm using a very light weight tpu case.

I don't blame you for not leaving the house with the phone without a case. It's a very slippery phone. Lol.
    Spigen rugged armor case on mine, light weight and super thin but still military drop rated. Awesome case

No issues so far on mine, everything works great, just an adjustment coming from the iPhone

I enabled developer mode to change the animation speed to .5x which makes it feel snappier going between screens
    08-24-2016 02:54 AM
    Spigen rugged armor case on mine, light weight and super thin but still military drop rated. Awesome case

No issues so far on mine, everything works great, just an adjustment coming from the iPhone

I enabled developer mode to change the animation speed to .5x which makes it feel snappier going between screens
    That's a very popular case. I have that case for my S7E but got the Spigen Liquid Crystal for the Note 7 because I wanted a very light case due to the weight of the N7.

I disabled the Edge panel because it was driving me nuts. Also I'm back to using my S7E on my main line. I just have to decide whether I'm going to keep the Note 7 or just keep using my Note 5 since it decided to give me some issues last night. I still have the insurance from Costco on my Note 5. I made a claim not too long ago and they sent me a brand new replacement. I still have 3 more claims I can make.

I do the same as well and change the animation speed to .5x It does feel snappier. I disabled a bunch of bloatware as well.
    08-24-2016 09:40 AM
    I have a Spigen Thin Fit and Neo Hybrid Crystal, I like the thin fit a lot but I wanted clear since I ordered a sweet slickwraps wrap s the Neo Hybrid is clear and can see wrap through the back but the issue I have with Neo Hybrid is the way I hold my phone I use my pinky to hold the bottom and the plastic surround digs into my finger. I ordered a VRS Designs Crystal Mixx with kickstand I hope this will work out.

So far so good with this Note 7 though, I like it.
    08-24-2016 09:58 AM
    So far loving my rugged armor case. Looks perfect on the black onyx. My only gripe so far is after looking up the specs for the 64gb evo plus card Rogers supplied. It doesn't support recording anything higher then 1080p. So that kinda sucked. Have to remember to set it to record to device if I wanna do a full QHD video
    08-30-2016 08:27 PM
66 123