Galaxy Note 7 Blue Corral Verizon Unboxing!

Cherries01

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Nice unboxing but no thanks to the coral blue. I remember having the blue Verizon htc one which I got tired of the color after a couple weeks lol.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I don't get the hype around blue. Besides most slap cases on these phones anyways and you don't see very much of the phone. I prefer black, but it really makes no difference to me.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't get the hype around blue. Besides most slap cases on these phones anyways and you don't see very much of the phone. I prefer black, but it really makes no difference to me.
I have a thin crystal clear case sitting here waiting on my blue N7. All of it will be seen

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I have a thin crystal clear case sitting here waiting on my blue N7. All of it will be seen

I do the same thing. Naked or a clear case (depending the situation)
If I go naked I've got insurance anyway.
Yep, all will be seen.

And as far as the blue coral color I wasn't sure until I saw it in person. Samsung did their homework. Beautiful!

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I do the same thing. Naked or a clear case (depending the situation)
If I go naked I've got insurance anyway.
Yep, all will be seen.

And as far as the blue coral color I wasn't sure until I saw it in person. Samsung did their homework. Beautiful!
YES. And people don't realize that the blue coral has so many different colors, depending on the light. I also ordered the blue coral.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I love my silver S7E. I'm torn between the two. I've wanted a blue Samsung phone since I owned the electric blue S5. I personally thought they did a marvelously beautiful job with the S5 regardless of the less premium materials. Hopefully they have one at Best Buy tomorrow when I go preorder.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I think the blue is cool because it's unique. However, I really despise gold phones. IMO they are tacky.

Posted via the Android Central App

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Cool video by the way. Thanks for posting. I went with black on black!

Can't wait to watch the setup video tomorrow. While I count down the days.

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
YES. And people don't realize that the blue coral has so many different colors, depending on the light. I also ordered the blue coral.

So true! That's one one of the main reasons I had to see in person. It looked different in different lighting in different videos and pictures!

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
The Blue is a nice color and a welcome change. They have cases out that match the color of the phone. There are also clear cases.

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the blue coral, I am tired of black phones!.
I purchased a clear case.
On my s7 edge I used a clear case by Speck...that case was a very tight fit!
I love Speck cases but the clear case was a mistake!...I use the vr gear on a regular basis and I had to remove the case... the more I removed the case. the case would start splitting and tareing!.
I am thinking about contacting Speck to see if they will replace the case??

mantaka

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Thaks for the video. Atm I can't decide which one to take... Black or Blue :( The problem is I wont be able to see it because it will be available at shops in my country after the pre order and I rly wan't those gifts :D Could you make a depth color video ? Like what is the color in direct sunlight, what is the color and home lighting and so on. I rly need to see it in person but if it's not possible I'am afraid to fail with the color and regret it for 2 year or sell and buy the black one agai :X

Rob.G

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Just IMO, the black Notes have never been attractive to me. The black iPhone for some reason looks so much better. But I too am also over black phones. My Note 3 is white, my iPad Pro is white, my upcoming Note 7 is blue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana