Galaxy Note 7 Blue Corral Verizon Unboxing!

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I thought the OP mis-typed coral as corral in the thread title. But after hearing the guy in the video I can see why he used corral instead of coral. LOL

dstrauss

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Glad I pre-ordered Blue Coral - it will literally be the first non black/space gray phone I've owned in nine years (hint hint). I saw the black onyx in the store, and although it looks nice, it also looks like every other black phone out there.

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
ordered the blue coral as well got the spigen case already :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 13130.jpg
    13130.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 120

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Oooh. What one is that? Not sure I care for the "auto focus" engraving.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Spigen thin fit case it was only 10 bucks on amazon. I'm not a fan of the engraving either but I like how thin the case is and how it changes colors in different lighting.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Spigen thin fit case it was only 10 bucks on amazon. I'm not a fan of the engraving either but I like how thin the case is and how it changes colors in different lighting.

I bought my Spigen off eBay from the Spigen store. They're literally 50% on eBay always.

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Not sure why people get so caught up on the color of the phone.. don't most people keep their phones in a case anyways?

Already mentioned and answered several times earlier in the thread.

Many of us see it as beautiful and unique color.

Also like some others I'll bee using a clear case...when I choose to use one.

Choice. It's a beautiful thing as well..

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Already mentioned and answered several times earlier in the thread.

Many of us see it as beautiful and unique color.

Also like some others I'll bee using a clear case...when I choose to use one.

Choice. It's a beautiful thing as well..

fair 'nuff.. just seemed to me so many on this forum are so hung up on the colors, even asking others which color to get, which is completely subjective. I guess I'm just more interested in features/battery life than what color it is.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I got the blue because I was so excited to preorder...I hit order, credit card, order. Blue is the default when you go to Verizon online and order. I wanted to stick to silver, but I'm so excited for the phone itself it could show up titty pink and I'd still use it.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, their Slim Armor case also has a stupid "auto focus" etching on the interior layer. Seriously, who at Spigen thought that was a great idea?

I have no idea. I have always used the Rugged Armor because I am deep into the carbon fiber look. I've had the Rugged Armor for all of my phones.

Maybe select few need to be reminded they have auto focus.

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I got the blue because I was so excited to preorder...I hit order, credit card, order. Blue is the default when you go to Verizon online and order. I wanted to stick to silver, but I'm so excited for the phone itself it could show up titty pink and I'd still use it.

Now this is too funny! :)

I like your spirit!

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

I giggled alittle bit at this one 😂

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza