Best Buy Gift. Which did you get?

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Everyone who preordered at Best Buy, which gift did you choose?

I took the watch because I would never come close to filling up at 256GB card, just use it for photos, music and podcast and don't shoot 4K, I already have a 64GB card plus the 64GB on board storage should be enough.

Posted via the Android Central App

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Everyone who preordered at Best Buy, which gift did you choose?

I took the watch because I would never come close to filling up at 256GB card, just use it for photos, music and podcast and don't shoot 4K, I already have a 64GB card plus the 64GB on board storage should be enough.

Question only for best buy orders? Lol. Just messing. 256GB is overkill for me too but I'll probably be able to sell it quicker for a decent amount or add it to my computer for additional storage. Not really interested in the watch. With that said I'm still undecided lol.

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I took the 256GB sd card!
1st We take a lot videos and pics plus 4k video takes up a lot of storage.

2nd We have two 128g Surface Pro 4s in the house. One bound for school soon. One of those could use the 256 as well.

3rd I'm see them being offered from best buy, samsung, and others from $200-$250 so I'm comfortable that it's a good deal... at the moment.

4th I've already got a s2 classic and a huawei watch. No need for another thus easy an choice for me! Enjoy your watch though!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
If Best Buy hands the gift over rather than having to go through the painful process of Samsung Promotions again I'd ideally like the watch, but would be happy with either. Going to go order tomorrow.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
If Best Buy hands the gift over rather than having to go through the painful process of Samsung Promotions again I'd ideally like the watch, but would be happy with either. Going to go order tomorrow.

You should be good then for that's what they've been doing for the most part.
I believe some have been told to pick up their gifts when they pick up their phones though.
You won't have to go through Samsung though.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
You should be good then for that's what they've been doing for the most part.
I believe some have been told to pick up their gifts when they pick up their phones though.
You won't have to go through Samsung though.

Yeah and if you preorder online (where the watch is the only option) you can pick it up same day so long as they have it in stock.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah and if you preorder online (where the watch is the only option) you can pick it up same day so long as they have it in stock.

I'm one of the few on a "upgrade forever" when you trade in your phone on a device payment plan, so I have to physically walk into the store to do mine.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I got the gear fit 2 by default, but I was able to get them to switch me to the SD card. I couldn't pass that deal up! Plus I have 2 smartwatches, plus a Mio Fuse which is a fitness tracker that's heart rate monitor is probably way more accurate than the gear fit 2.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Don't think I'm going to make it to Best Buy. I might have to go through the horror of Samsung Promotions again.

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Curious... People buying from Best Buy, are you paying full price for phone or buying through phone plan? If paying full price, are you able to pay using a BB store card and pay in installments? I'm thinking of Note 7 but thinking my options... AT&T with unlimited data grandfathered since my iPhone1 days and preferring not to lose it.

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Curious... People buying from Best Buy, are you paying full price for phone or buying through phone plan? If paying full price, are you able to pay using a BB store card and pay in installments? I'm thinking of Note 7 but thinking my options... AT&T with unlimited data grandfathered since my iPhone1 days and preferring not to lose it.

Yes. If you want to buy the phone out right you can use any credit card

asuprice

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

I bought unactivated(full price) from best buy using my best buy card. 12 month 0% financing

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I'll probably be buying in a month or two but researching now. If AT&T is selling them full price even if broken down 24 or 30 months with their next plan then I might as well go Best Buy route with the store card and pay in 12 months 0% and not lose the unlimited plan. I don't understand the next plan so it doesn't make sense to go that route.

I just hope by time I'm ready that they'll still have some promotion for memory card or VR headset then.

I bought unactivated(full price) from best buy using my best buy card. 12 month 0% financing

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I got the gear fit 2 by default, but I was able to get them to switch me to the SD card. I couldn't pass that deal up! Plus I have 2 smartwatches, plus a Mio Fuse which is a fitness tracker that's heart rate monitor is probably way more accurate than the gear fit 2.

Appears we were in the same situation and achieved the same success. Well done!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63