Best Buy Gift. Which did you get?

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah...prize logic... and... and... that wait! :(
Nope! Not this time buddy.
And I'm already using mine! :)
Right, plus then you might not even end up with what you wanted! I said forget that. What are you using yours in? I've got a 64gb in my s7e. Trying to decide if I want to move that to the Note and then put the 256 in my tablet or what. Decisions decisions
None. Can't pick up until you pick up your phone. Though I will go for the SD card.
Not true. I already have my gift.

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Right, plus then you might not even end up with what you wanted! I said forget that. What are you using yours in? I've got a 64gb in my s7e. Trying to decide if I want to move that to the Note and then put the 256 in my tablet or what. Decisions decisions

I would have put it in my Note 5, but sadly I've already sold it thus the 256 currently resides in my backup phone (LG 4).

It hurts though as I've been trying to use the nonexistent fingerprint scanner & the S-pen on a G4 and NO Samsung Pay either! :eek:

I'll use it in the Note 7 when it arrives for sure.

I also bought a new chromecast with part of the Best Buy card. At least we get to use some of what we paid for before the phone actually arrives!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Here's my gear fit I picked up today. I'll probably use it for a couple weeks and give it to my son. He has become interested in these fitness gadgets so he can have it when I get bored.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 10522.jpg
    10522.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 7

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams