mirror to tv

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I have a lighting cable hook up that lets me mirror my iPhone to my TV. Does the note even allow mirroring that way through the type c port?

Posted via the Android Central App

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I have a lighting cable hook up that lets me mirror my iPhone to my TV. Does the note even allow mirroring that way through the type c port?

I can't answer connecting with type c port. But I know you can use screen mirroring natively with Samsung TV's without any wires. I use it alot.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
If you have a Samsung TV it connects via a native app, Quick Connect or you can download from their galaxy Store Sasmung's Smart View, if you want another easy and great option is just to get a Chromecast, they are cheap and will add tons of other options for you.

BUT, if you still want to connect via a cable, then I'm really not sure if they have disabled or have some other or restrictions because I honestly have never even try to use it this way.

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I don't have the internet since I have unlimited data. Guessing that isn't going to work

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
If you have a Samsung TV it connects via a native app, Quick Connect or you can download from their galaxy Store Sasmung's Smart View, if you want another easy and great option is just to get a Chromecast, they are cheap and will add tons of other options for you.

BUT, if you still want to connect via a cable, then I'm really not sure if they have disabled or have some other or restrictions because I honestly have never even try to use it this way.

I am coming from a BB Z30 where I use Miracast to wirelessly mirror my display on my TV's. I use this a lot, and have Miracast adapters (from Microsoft) on a couple TV's in my house. Is the Note 7 compatible with Miracast? Thanks in advance.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I am coming from a BB Z30 where I use Miracast to wirelessly mirror my display on my TV's. I use this a lot, and have Miracast adapters (from Microsoft) on a couple TV's in my house. Is the Note 7 compatible with Miracast? Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure but I think I remember reading about it somewhere, is not good for you.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC