08-12-2016 06:39 PM
31 12
tools
    Comes with the territory of a highly-anticipated new, shiny phone... especially when certain Pink carrier has a released the last couple of phones a week early and you hit the 1-week-to-go mark. Granted, we should be better at looking for open threads about it, but hey, it's just we're all anxious and are dying to hear from others.

Mods here will take care of duplicate threads, though, if need be and in due time.
    I get it. It was just annoying me earlier. You people are all giving me anxiety looking at these threads. I've never pre-ordered before and not sure if I will again because I can't keep my butt out of here looking for updates.
    shnweller likes this.
    08-12-2016 05:06 PM
    I get it. It was just annoying me earlier. You people are all giving me anxiety looking at these threads. I've never pre-ordered before and not sure if I will again because I can't keep my butt out of here looking for updates.
    And just wait until some get shipping confirmations and others don't, and some receive their phones and others are still waiting. THEN it'll get feisty! I weep for the reps getting those calls (not really, but poor guys).
    msm0511 likes this.
    08-12-2016 05:10 PM
    I've hit refresh so many times its ridiculous. And I've been through this before. It's fun and agonizing at the same time. But it makes it all worth it when you get the phone. Take time to enjoy the unboxing. That's the best part.
    ihbsbA likes this.
    08-12-2016 05:10 PM
    Still have not got a tracking number yet. Anyone else get one yet?
    08-12-2016 05:14 PM
    I've hit refresh so many times its ridiculous. And I've been through this before. It's fun and agonizing at the same time. But it makes it all worth it when you get the phone. Take time to enjoy the unboxing. That's the best part.
    Oh I know. My wife has every Wednesday and Friday off, so I told her if the tracking shows it coming on either day to not open even the outer package. I need to be the one to do that lol. If it comes on a day when she isn't home I will be working from home to be there to sign for it. I still might even do that even if she is going to be there. I don't think I can sit at work all day knowing it is sitting at home waiting to be played with.
    SpookDroid and shnweller like this.
    08-12-2016 05:15 PM
    Please use the existing threads that you have been posting in versus making another on the same topic.

Thanks.
    gogoplata1980 and jhimmel like this.
    08-12-2016 06:39 PM
31 12