Are we getting weekend delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I highly doubt any carrier ships today. Even if they did, nobody will deliver on Saturday's unless you chose that option at checkout.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If they ship tonight, T-Mo uses overnight delivery for their pre-orders and FedEx does deliver on Saturdays.

Not if you didn't choose Saturday delivery. Not to mention I have read all over that t-mo uses UPS. Verizon uses FedEx and I had the option of Saturday delivery overnight and did not choose it. I just took next day by 8pm.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
they should have shipped them yesterday then. You would think with how much we spent on these phones we should get overnight on weekends. These carriers bend us over enough as it is.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
they should have shipped them yesterday then. You would think with how much we spent on these phones we should get overnight on weekends. These carriers bend us over enough as it is.

They should have shipped them yesterday? It is still a week out from actual release. Why "should" they do that?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not if you didn't choose Saturday delivery. Not to mention I have read all over that t-mo uses UPS. Verizon uses FedEx and I had the option of Saturday delivery overnight and did not choose it. I just took next day by 8pm.

Last time I ordered from them they used (to my dismay, I prefer UPS) FedEx and they delivered the phone on a Saturday when I ordered on a Friday afternoon. Yup. And no, I didn't select anything, they just said 'overnight shipping'. For some reason you can choose to pay a fee for two day shipping but overnight is free. Go figure.

This is in San Diego, in case it varies by region.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Last time I ordered from them they used (to my dismay, I prefer UPS) FedEx and they delivered the phone on a Saturday when I ordered on a Friday afternoon. Yup. And no, I didn't select anything, they just said 'overnight shipping'. For some reason you can choose to pay a fee for two day shipping but overnight is free. Go figure.

I live all the way down in Southwest FL. If I lived in St. Louis still I'd probably would get it sooner since I was so close to KY.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm just telling you, they entire T-Mo shipping thread says nothing but UPS, and possibly USPS being the end delivery.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Someone on one of the other threads said they're not shipping until the 18th that they're just charging the cards early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke