Any of the stores have the Otterbox Defender yet?

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I was told at a bestbuy today they wont set out the cases until release day along w the phone. Wouldnt say if they had them in the back or not.

I am hoping that my verizon store will have them the 19th when i get the phone.

I want to look at the otterbox defender, i will either get that or the speck candyshell grip.

Posted via the Android Central App

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I was told at a bestbuy today they wont set out the cases until release day along w the phone. Wouldnt say if they had them in the back or not.

I am hoping that my verizon store will have them the 19th when i get the phone.

I want to look at the otterbox defender, i will either get that or the speck candyshell grip.

Posted via the Android Central App

Otterbox website says coming soon still for the Defender for all colors but the Commuter, etc retailers already have. IMO it will be a couple more weeks before Defenders are in store. None of the retailers have it on their website but Best Buy does have commuters and Symmetrys though at my local store in stock but not for actual sale yet.

Probably your best bet is to order a Supcase Unicorn Beetle like I did to hold me off until more protective cases come out. It's not the best case for drop protection but will last until you can buy or order the defender or something similiar.