After almost 3 years of iSlabs...... I picked up a gold S7 Edge two weeks ago. I returned it only because of the Note 7.

I have to tell you I had a hard time putting a case on the S7E... it is just too gorgeous to cover. Not to mention how good it felt bare in my hand. The Note 7 feels the same.

I really really really really really really really really really really really really want to go bare with this phone. But I probably will cover it with a case.

Oh well.
    08-12-2016 04:04 PM
    After almost 3 years of iSlabs...... I picked up a gold S7 Edge two weeks ago. I returned it only because of the Note 7.

I have to tell you I had a hard time putting a case on the S7E... it is just too gorgeous to cover. Not to mention how good it felt bare in my hand. The Note 7 feels the same.

I really really really really really really really really really really really really want to go bare with this phone. But I probably will cover it with a case.

Oh well.
    Get a nice clear case for it.
    I got this one off Amazon
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01H1...cUvbUpU5320126

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-12-2016 04:13 PM
    Get a nice clear case for it.
    I got this one off Amazon
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01H1...cUvbUpU5320133

I have one..... but still.
    08-12-2016 04:16 PM
    All these rehatched note7 threads everywhere
    08-12-2016 04:25 PM
    Waiting for the Seido naked holster.
    08-13-2016 01:10 AM
    I'm planning on going naked. I just need to be very , very careful I know.
    08-13-2016 06:31 AM
    That's cool. But what about the phone? Case or no case? :-)
    08-13-2016 06:43 AM
    That's cool. But what about the phone? Case or no case? :-)
    Ohhh my bad.

No case
    08-13-2016 07:13 AM

Oh well.
    Put a full body Skinomi on it. I had one on the back of my note 5 and tempered glass on the front.
    08-13-2016 07:56 AM
    Got this yesterday.... At least you won't get the microscratches from sliding it in and out of a pocket or purse..

Synthetic Leather Smartphone Sleeve for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 by Dockem - Ultra Slim Professional Executive Synthetic Leather Pouch Case (Dark Brown) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IDHBDVM...cUvbUpU5321505
    08-13-2016 07:58 AM
    I think we've reached the day when manufacturers know that people will put cases on the phones, and so they designed them to look good in a a case, provided you get a good quality one. Similarly, there are a lot of cases now being made that are intended to let the Sleek design of these phones show through. I have no problem with a premium case on the Note 7.

08-13-2016 08:07 AM
    I don't want to but I'm using a case. I fumbled my Note 5 too many times and I love that phone. I tell myself I'm gonna be a super careful but no matter what sooner or later I'll get a severe case of butterfingers. XD
    08-13-2016 08:08 AM
    Got this yesterday.... At least you won't get the microscratches from sliding it in and out of a pocket or purse..
    When shopping for a purse or hangbag I always make sure there's a small pocket inside where only my phone would go into

I actually have a small micofiber towel in that pocket and never any keys , lipstick , pen .... nothing goes in there but my phone.

It's worked very well so far for me.
    libra89 likes this.
    08-13-2016 08:34 AM
    The N7 feels nothing...nothing like the S7E! You should wash your mouth out with soap for saying such a thing.
    08-13-2016 08:45 AM
    When shopping for a purse or hangbag I always make sure there's a small pocket inside where only my phone would go into

I actually have a small micofiber towel in that pocket and never any keys , lipstick , pen .... nothing goes in there but my phone.

It's worked very well so far for me.
    I use my phones without cases. I have certain spots around the house, where I usually set my phone, that have folded up microfiber cloth "beds" for my phone. I will not set it on a hard surface.
    ihbsbA likes this.
    08-13-2016 09:31 AM
    I don't want to but I'm using a case. I fumbled my Note 5 too many times and I love that phone. I tell myself I'm gonna be a super careful but no matter what sooner or later I'll get a severe case of butterfingers. XD
    I'm afraid that's just a fact of life, no matter how careful you are. I don't expect there are many people who have been on wireless phones for any length of time who haven't cracked a screen or two. It is just so fracking sad when it happens.

08-13-2016 03:01 PM
    Only if you enjoy a cracked screen.
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-13-2016 03:08 PM
    The N7 feels nothing...nothing like the S7E! You should wash your mouth out with soap for saying such a thing.
    Okay...but it does feel a little like an S7E. : D

PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-13-2016 03:13 PM
    Lmao as much as I want to I will have to use a case. At least when I'm out and about. I don't know how many times I've dropped my note 5 face down on concrete floor in my warehouse. I've been very lucky to not even have a scratch on it lol. Especially since I don't have a screen protector on it. I do have my note 5 naked sometimes at home when I'm laying in bed or sitting around on the couch.
    08-13-2016 05:37 PM
    It depends on the scenario.

There are times that I'm going to want to enjoy the beauty and elegance of this fine piece of work thus go it'll be going naked.

Other times (especially in situations where great risk is involved) the precious shall be covered.

P.S. I'll being do this with my phones as well. Thank you.
    ihbsbA likes this.
    08-13-2016 05:56 PM
    I use my phones without cases. I have certain spots around the house, where I usually set my phone, that have folded up microfiber cloth "beds" for my phone. I will not set it on a hard surface.
    OMG I do that too! Haha
    08-13-2016 07:38 PM

Oh well.
    Try this. Protection (sort of) without a case.

Galaxy Note 7 Screen Protector, IQ Shield® LiQuidSkin Full Body Skin + Full Coverage Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 HD Clear Anti-Bubble Film - with Lifetime Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G7LR0GM...cUvbUpU5323621

ihbsbA likes this.
    08-13-2016 08:30 PM
    Still getting a clear case lol
    08-13-2016 09:29 PM

Oh well.
    If you don't want a case, try going with a skin. Adds only a small amount, but makes the device a little easier to hold and not as fragile. D-brand and slick wraps are some good skins.
    08-14-2016 12:23 PM
    Does anyone know of any tempered glass for back and front of it? So I don't have to put a case
    08-14-2016 01:19 PM