Ordered directly from Samsung.com?

anon(9676543)

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm assuming that everyone who got the message that their phone was on backorder will need to wait. Sorry if I got your hopes up in that previous message.

Also, I was told it's too late to change from standard shipping to 2-day.

For those who already got their phones, how long did it take with standard shipping?

coolbreeze78

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming that everyone who got the message that their phone was on backorder will need to wait. Sorry if I got your hopes up in that previous message.

For those who already got their phones, how long did it take with standard shipping?

Zionsville, IN. Plug that into FedEx's time in transit maps to you. Standard shipping is ground, so slow. Shipped Wed, arrives Tuesday to Utah for me. Slow and aggravating, regret not paying for faster shipping.

anon(9676543)

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for that.

Now I'm hoping that FedEx doesn't have any snafus on their side now that all orders from August 3-18 are being shipped on the same day. Just as long as I get it before Labor Day weekend, I'll be glad.

xkoolaidislifex

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site

Note: mine shipped FedEx home delivery. Signature required, but they don't take it back to distribution at the end of the day, so if you aren't home, you have to sign the slip for them to leave it the next day.

If you want your beautiful baby on time (I've affectionately named my silver goddess Khalessi) and you have a job to be at, sign something and leave it taped to you door, or call a FEW DAYS before it's due and request delivery to a FedEx office location.

Lisamonnet8

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
I ordered mines on the 11th for t-mobile. My note 7 hasn't shipped yet. =(

I also ordered on the 11th for tmobile and nothing...... I called several times they said they would be shipping it to me by today and haven't received nothing but a message saying they have sd card on backorder and they sent that on the 24th I'm so disappointed wayyy to much money spent not to give us our items in a timely manner

donhillla

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
The Micro SD card shipping notice came in at 11:27pm on 8/27. Not scheduled for delivery until Friday 9/2. I will have a case and a micro sd card, but no phone. What's wrong with this picture.

reshreat

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I ordered on 3rd 3am , att black onyx... Still no info about my shipment .... The representative told me it will come to me by mid-sep..

shrxwin

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
SO happy I co-Pre-Ordered via Verizon and then cancelled the Samsung order. I've enjoyed my phone since FedEx showed up the afternoon of the 19th and my promo-SD card has shipped and arrives mid-Next week. I was afraid that ordering from Verizon I would end up waiting 12 weeks for the SD card but after filing the promotion claim on the 19th I will get it around the same time I would have gotten my pre-order!

good luck to those of you hanging in there, the phone is awesome and I think you'll find it was worth the wait!!

Cheers, Clarice

sharmanas

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
My black onyx AT&T Note 7 has been shipped this morning, with estimated delivery for tomorrow. I have watched EVERY Note 7 review in the world, and I'm very excited to give android another shot.

DarkDavid321

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Called samsung again was told that all the preorders have been shipped. And we should be getting tracking numbers within 24 to 48 hours. Hopefully they're telling the truth

reshreat

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
finally I received my shipping tracking number. Scheduled delivery is on Wednesday by the end of the day; however, only label has been created so far