04-27-2017 03:44 AM
328 ... 678910 ...
tools
    I just got email saying my 256Gb microsd card shipped, but no phone. Now I can't even cancel the order. I hate you Samsung.
    Haha, same here - just now.

Posted via Android Central App
    08-19-2016 03:43 PM
    I got my sd card about three days after I placed my order on August 3rd. Thought things were going to go well, then this. Looks like Best Buy doing the same thing. People over there are having the same issue we are. I went to att online and they are saying it will be the 26th before I can get the phone now. It's aggravating but not much I can do at this point. Will continue to wait on Samsung. The thing I hate is Samsung.com customer svc people just plain outright lying to us with status. It would be better if they were just straight up with us about the status. The one I talked to this morning swore that it would ship today. Nothing yet......
    08-19-2016 03:58 PM
    My local Bestbuy has stock. I'm contemplating just walking in and getting the phone today and then return my Samsung.com order when I get it. What a complete mess by Samsung.
    08-19-2016 04:08 PM
    I ordered on Aug 3 around 1am and got a email a couple days later saying the SD card was back ordered. I went to besthe buy and bought one flat out but couldn't get the SD card or fit because I am under contract and didn't want to/couldnt sign a 2 year contract or do device payment plan. So now have to decide open the one I bought and forget the SD card, or wait and not open it for a week to see what happens with shipping from Samsung
    08-19-2016 04:30 PM
    Nothing has happened no card no update from Samsung.com except this email:

"Hello,
    I understand you want to know your order status . I have reviewed your account and see where you preordered the Note 7. All customers who placed an order for Note 7 during the preorder period ( 8/3/ - 8/19) will have their devices shipped to them by 8/26/16. If you have any other questions or concerns please email back. Have a great day!

It's the 2nd worst I've ever had. This experience comes second to Google during the Nexus 6 phase. I couldn't even order there online ordering process was a HUGE disaster at that time. I believe their better now. I will do the Nexus next time. This will be my last Note. Last year, I got the N5 a week early. I want the 256gb card so, that's why I ordered. Samsung sucks though! They will never change.
    08-19-2016 05:45 PM
    I just received tracking for my phone expected Tuesday the 23rd. I ordered on the 3rd around 11am
    08-19-2016 07:36 PM
    I just received tracking for my phone expected Tuesday the 23rd. I ordered on the 3rd around 11am
    Lucky you!!! I ordered at 3 am on 3rd August. Still no email about shipment.
    08-19-2016 09:11 PM
    Same and same. I can stand a 4 day wait. Especially knowing I wont have to wait 3 months for my Fit2.
    08-19-2016 09:55 PM
    I finally received tracking for my phone at 10:54pm. I ordered on the 3rd at 1:20am. Mine also says it's expected to be delivered by Tuesday the 23rd. It's BS that Samsung didn't give the people who preordered one day shipping, especially since they waited until the last minute to start shipping them out... Oh well... At least I'll be getting my phone and sd card at the same time.
    08-19-2016 10:39 PM
    Lucky you!!! I ordered at 3 am on 3rd August. Still no email about shipment.
    Yeah I feel the same, I ordered right around or little before 1am on the 3rd and still no SD card or tracking number.........edit 12:08am email from Samsung with fedex tracking number, scheduled for delivery before end of the day Saturday Aug 20th............................................................................256gb microsd card
    08-19-2016 10:49 PM
    I ordered around 8 a.m. on the third, no notice yet of phone being shipped. I just hope when we do get the phone that none of us get a defective one because it will probably be a nightmare to get replaced with these guys.
    08-20-2016 02:13 AM
    I ordered around 8 a.m. on the third, no notice yet of phone being shipped. I just hope when we do get the phone that none of us get a defective one because it will probably be a nightmare to get replaced with these guys.
    same, ordered around midnight on the 3rd and no sign of a phone being shipped; been worrying over how it's gonna get handled if I have a screen issue or something, like a lot of the posts I've seen
    08-20-2016 02:33 AM
    Placed my order August 3rd 6pm. Just (3:09am) received tracking for phone. Shipped 19th and expected delivery is Tuesday 23rd - same as SD card.

Not a stellar performance considering that other options would have had the phone in my hands on launch day rather than just shipping on launch day, but not the end of the world either. They could use some better communication though. Would have been nice to receive expected ship/delivery dates earlier on. Also, they obviously cheaped out on the shipping - should have been 1-day, or 2 at the most like everyone else.

Both items are currently "In transit".
    08-20-2016 02:47 AM
    Went to Best Buy yesterday and they just received a new shipment of Note 7's. Picked up a blue Note 7 and case, and canceled my order with samsung.com. Now I've got to send back the SD card. No big deal.
    08-20-2016 07:08 AM
    Ordered Aug 3 at 2am... Got the watch a few days later....but nothing on the phone. No info at all. Last time I buy anything from Samsung. They did a poor job on this and I will remember. Wish I would have kept the box for the watch and I would cancel everything and buy a different phone. They will never get another dollar from me.

Mike
    08-20-2016 07:27 AM
    Placed my order August 3rd 6pm. Just (3:09am) received tracking for phone. Shipped 19th and expected delivery is Tuesday 23rd - same as SD card.

Not a stellar performance considering that other options would have had the phone in my hands on launch day rather than just shipping on launch day, but not the end of the world either. They could use some better communication though. Would have been nice to receive expected ship/delivery dates earlier on. Also, they obviously cheaped out on the shipping - should have been 1-day, or 2 at the most like everyone else.

Both items are currently "In transit".
    Happy for you. At least you finally know where it is. When did you receive your email notification that it w was shipping?
    08-20-2016 07:37 AM
    same, ordered around midnight on the 3rd and no sign of a phone being shipped; been worrying over how it's gonna get handled if I have a screen issue or something, like a lot of the posts I've seen
    You know I have been thinking about that. As far as servicing I would think even though phone bought at Samsung it's still a carrier phone, so you would think you could still carry it in to the carrier the phone is with and handle it that way. I for sure will keep insurance on this one.
    08-20-2016 07:44 AM
    Happy for you. At least you finally know where it is. When did you receive your email notification that it w was shipping?
    As I said, 3:09am. :-)
    08-20-2016 07:54 AM
    As I said, 3:09am. :-)
    Oops sorry, missed that.. Which carrier are you with. Mine is ATT and they seem to be in short supply at Best Buy and Samsung.com
    08-20-2016 08:02 AM
    Oops sorry, missed that.. Which carrier are you with. Mine is ATT and they seem to be in short supply at Best Buy and Samsung.com
    Mine is VZW - Blue.
    08-20-2016 08:28 AM
    Mine is VZW - Blue.
    Thanks, probably why you got yours before I got mine. I ordered around 8 a.m. on the third and Samsung swears that they do first come first serve. Being mine is ATT I may be waiting a while.
    08-20-2016 08:37 AM
    has anyone who ordered a T-Mobile version had their shipped?

I ordered black, t-mobile
    08-20-2016 09:39 AM
    I ordered on 3rd Aug, around 3 am, note 7 ATT version. The representative told me they will ship mine on Monday or Tuesday, since it's ground shipping, they won't ship on the weekends. Also it will take max of 3 days after that to reach my product.

I am going to forget all of this, and enjoy my weekend as nothing happened and never buying any Samsung product again in my life.
    08-20-2016 11:48 AM
    I ordered on 3rd Aug, around 3 am, note 7 ATT version. The representative told me they will ship mine on Monday or Tuesday, since it's ground shipping, they won't ship on the weekends. Also it will take max of 3 days after that to reach my product.

I am going to forget all of this, and enjoy my weekend as nothing happened and never buying any Samsung product again in my life.
    Ordered my ATT phone around 8 a.m. on the third and haven't heard anything yet. Did get the freebie card already. Dont feel too bad, people who bought ATT at best buy are having trouble as well. I really think Samsung was suprised by so many people buying this phone.
    08-20-2016 12:27 PM
    Ordered my ATT phone around 8 a.m. on the third and haven't heard anything yet. Did get the freebie card already. Dont feel too bad, people who bought ATT at best buy are having trouble as well. I really think Samsung was suprised by so many people buying this phone.
    Sounds more like ATT got caught by surprise. Scattered shortages of ATT editions all over. ATT places the initial order for their Carrier edition with Samsung.
    08-20-2016 12:59 PM
328 ... 678910 ...