04-27-2017 03:44 AM
328 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    I had emailed Samsung 2 days ago because I wanted to know when they should ship and this was their response

"Thank you for your recent e-mail to SAMSUNG! I understand you are inquring about your Note 7 preorder. After reviewing your order I see that your order is currently pending fullfilment! You should be receiving a shipping confirmation e-mail with your tracking number once your item is on it's way!"

LMAO.. as if I needed to be told this
    08-20-2016 01:15 PM
    Sounds more like ATT got caught by surprise. Scattered shortages of ATT editions all over. ATT places the initial order for their Carrier edition with Samsung.
    I stand corrected. You are right..
    08-20-2016 01:17 PM
    Just called Samsung csr svc. Now they are saying mine will ship on Monday or Tuesday. Will believe it when I see it... Not sure why I even bothered to call.
    youchew likes this.
    08-20-2016 03:08 PM
    Just called Samsung csr svc. Now they are saying mine will ship on Monday or Tuesday. Will believe it when I see it... Not sure why I even bothered to call.
    Told you all its not samsung it's digital river these guys are responsible for shipping.
    08-20-2016 06:48 PM
    I think you will get tracking soon enough now that they are moving. What color?
    08-20-2016 07:51 PM
    Told you all its not samsung it's digital river these guys are responsible for shipping.
    Oh man, I have nightmare stories of them from the Blackberry days, was hoping they were out of business,
    nokia4life likes this.
    08-20-2016 07:58 PM
    Oh man, I have nightmare stories of them from the Blackberry days, was hoping they were out of business,
    Agree two blackberry, HTC, and now samsung these bums just keep getting contracts lol and never deliver on that great customer service promise . Once they have your money it's over
    08-20-2016 08:09 PM
    Onyx for me.
    08-20-2016 08:10 PM
    Black/ATT. I am beginning to think it is that ATT didn't order enough. Seems like Best Buy & numerous ATT stores don't have many. Seeing complaints all over the place.
    08-21-2016 02:48 AM
    I will say the customer "serviceless" is sad. When you call you know they aren't telling you the truth. Would hate to work there and have management tell me what to tell people knowing it's not true.
    nokia4life likes this.
    08-21-2016 02:51 AM
    I was cheated out of a wizards edition of ni no kuni for the ps3 many years ago because of digital river. I'm surprised that they continue getting business. Someone probably is a family member of someone else or something similar that keeps them getting deals.
    nokia4life likes this.
    08-21-2016 04:27 AM
    Anyone ordering an ATT phone through Samsung.com seen a tracking number yet?
    08-21-2016 06:30 PM
    Anyone ordering an ATT phone through Samsung.com seen a tracking number yet?
    Wait for tomorrow or Tuesday, thats what the Samsung guy told me on Sat.
    08-21-2016 10:47 PM
    Yep, they told me that also, problem is they told me that I would have my tracking someone on Friday and that didn't happen either. I was just trying to find out if anyone was sent a black ATT phone on Friday? Seems as if there is a shortage of black ATT phones even at Best Buy.
    08-22-2016 01:01 AM
    These people making shipment decisions at Samsung direct are so incompetent! They should be fired! Why would you have to wait an extra week to get a phone from them directly? I ordered mine at 9 am PST on August 3rd and couldn't get a straight answer from them. I finally cancelled my order and picked one up last Friday at a small town Best Buy. Will never order from samsung direct again. Shame on these people who thinks their customers are stupid.
    08-22-2016 11:27 AM
    Ordered black ATT Note 7 on Aug. 3rd around 6pm, got gear fit 2 the same week, still no sign of shipping confirmation or tracking information. Called cust. serv., they told me I can expect mine by the end of this week. smh.
    08-22-2016 11:32 AM
    Just called them and they said mine (ATT black onyx) will be shipped on Friday this week and will get on Monday next week. I said to her, " Thank you for such a great service." and she replied "Your welcome."

Maybe we all should start a trend on twitter/other social media "Thanking" Samsung for their great job. I am pretty sure they will appreciate our impatient patience.

#Sarcasm
    08-22-2016 12:24 PM
    Finally, just got shipping notice from Samsung.. Phone being shipped today and will arrive on Wednesday. Black/ATT.. Ordered on the third around 8 a.m..
    Jaycemiskel likes this.
    08-22-2016 02:51 PM
    Finally, just got shipping notice from Samsung.. Phone being shipped today and will arrive on Wednesday. Black/ATT.. Ordered on the third around 8 a.m..
    Congrats. You're gonna end up getting yours not long after me, even though I got my shipping email on Friday. Mine is arriving tomorrow... Ordered 8/3 at 1:20am/Black/Verizon.
    08-22-2016 02:59 PM
    Thanks..Maybe this is hope for the rest of those that are still waiting that theirs may be coming soon.
    08-22-2016 03:04 PM
    Congratulations! Which shipping method did you opt for while pre-ordering? I hope mine gets shipped today/tomorrow..
    08-22-2016 04:31 PM
    Congratulations! Which shipping method did you opt for while pre-ordering? I hope mine gets shipped today/tomorrow..
    Thanks. Two day..
    08-22-2016 04:37 PM
    That's a sad turn around window....I ordered on the 17th and my phone is also coming on Wednesday......These companies make you not even want to preorder....
    08-22-2016 04:48 PM
    I'm so jealous
    08-22-2016 05:25 PM
    That's a sad turn around window....I ordered on the 17th and my phone is also coming on Wednesday......These companies make you not even want to preorder....
    Looks like ATT may have been the issue with not ordering enough to begin with. Seems to be a lot of hold ups with Samsung/ATT and Best Buy struggling with getting ATT notes out as well. Also a lot of the ATT stores are out of the black notes. I looked at trying to get one from ATT yesterday since I hadn't heard from Samsung and they couldn't get it till 8/26. And it seemed like everyone was struggling to give an estimate of when your phone would ship out
    08-22-2016 06:11 PM
328 ... 7891011 ...